Tile Changes just appearing on their own

TomLeggosaurus

Hiya ~

Using FE8, FEBuilderGBA

So I have encountered an odd 'bug'? I'm not too sure what's provoking it, but I have been noticing Tile Change slots have just begun appearing on the chapter I am working on (it has reached 36 entries now).

All I can remember was adding 4 entries to the chapter to do my chests and doors, then I thought to go back and wipe out some entries on old chapters that I forgot to remove. A little later I saw my current chapter was up to maybe 8 give or take, then like 12, and now it's getting ridiculous..

Any help with this would be excellent as I currently fear adding any more changes to my project!

Edited by TomLeggosaurus

If you're still having problems, I would recommend asking for help in FEBuilder's thread on Feuniverse. 

https://feuniverse.us/t/fe-builder-gba-if-you-have-any-questions-attach-report7z/2845/3684

Just make a report7z and post it in the thread along with your problem, and someone will help you out. You could also join the discord if you want a faster response.