Is it worth picking up the remake of Gaiden along with DLC and amiibo or no?

Fe Echoes SOV has weirdly caught my eye’s attention these past few days, since I have been craving something of an Fe based game that has different gameplay style and combat mechanics as opposed to Fates and Awakening which I have already beaten more than twice, and since I find the item finding or the quests to be a bit tedious to complete in 3H, I wanted to check out whether how good or how amazing is Echoes SOV really is in terms of combat mechanics, battle system. I have already heard that the story, music and graphics are god-like, thankfully without spoilers, which is harder to come by lol. Is it a good idea to pick up Echoes SOV alongside with the DLC packs that it offers and possibly extra amiibo features that it has included for better grinding and gold farming or is it better to just get the game by itself and then buy the DLC after I beat Echoes and the story mode of it? Some help would be super appreciated for a Fe semi-noob like me. Also by any chance does this game have any online battle modes or street pass functions or has that also been disabled as well?

The game was pretty fun, definitely a unique experience. There aren't any online battle modes and the only online feature was rankings based on achievements or something like that.

Most of the DLC isn't really worth it. There are two sets of grinding DLC, one for early game and another set for late game. If you want just get the late game ones. There are extra story DLC which is fine. Then there are the Over Classes, which look cool, but you can't get into them practically without grind, so I don't think they are worth.

SoV is a really fun experience imo. Definitely different, and people who like JRPGs a lot will probably enjoy this one. It has some interesting mechanics and characters for sure. The only DLC items really worth it imo was maybe the story related ones, like the Deliverance episode, the Cipher characters, and the villager forks to turn your armor knights into anything but their base class.

It's certainly a fun game and worth getting. But the DLC is too expensive to be worth it, after all these years I'm still hoping for a sale or something that discounts it. Doesn't sound worth the money. Amiibo don't really add much at all in this game.

IMO, the story and maps are the worst parts of this game. But the characters and (certain parts of the) gameplay are great so it evens out. If you get this game purely as a strategy game you will be disappointed, if you get this game because you want characters you'll absolutely love then this is the game for you.

It's a great game imo. If you like jrpgs, you'll like this one (probably). Though, it is known as the black sheep of the FE series for a reason, so don't expect it to be super tactical (especially if you've played Conquest).

DLC wise, the only ones I would really recommend are the story based Deliverance ones and the Cipher character ones (and of course the free ones cause they are free lol). There are typical grinding ones for exp/money/weapons and items for both the early game and late game. The early game ones are pretty pointless, so if you want grinding DLC, I'd recommend the late game ones if you really want them.

Finally there are 10 ultimate class DLCs that are pretty unnecessary and bloat the price of an already expensive DLC. The classes are cool but are super late game and you wont get access to them without serious amounts of grinding. They are meant to help in taking on the super post-game dungeon but honestly you really don't need them because by the time you have grinded up units to access them, they'll be able to do the final dungeon no problem. They are more of a commodity than a necessity.

As for the amiibo, the Alm and Celica amiibos allow you to access two new dungeons that give access to some some cool items but they aren't super necessary. If you can get the amiibo for a decent price, go ahead if you really want them.