*plays Together We Ride*

Farishfyre

Hey SerenesForest! It's kinda weird to be introducing myself since I've browsed the website for years now. I never got around to making an account on the forums until now. Anyways, nice to meet you all! I've been playing Fire Emblem for approximately 18 years now. My first game was FE7 in 2003. I've also successfully completed Binding Blade, Sacred Stones, Path of Radiance, Radiant Dawn, Awakening, Fates, and Three Houses (well, I've beaten all the paths but I'm re-doing them on maddening now). Aside from Fire Emblem, I also enjoy playing Pokemon (add me on Pokemon Go yo). I'm also about halfway through this other game called Octopath Traveler. As you can probably tell--definitely into RPGs lol.

Hopefully that's a decent enough introduction! Look forward to nerding out with you guys! 

Welcome, welcome! Lots of people play or watch a variety of games here, so you're not alone in that regard!

Anyways, have a great day and enjoy your stay!

Welcome Farishfyre! On top of being all about fe, we have a subforum here about Pokemon so I think we have many Pokémon fans here as well.

40 minutes ago, Farishfyre said:

I'm also about halfway through this other game called Octopath Traveler.

Based.

How’s it going? Who’s your protagonist and who are you using?

Welcome to the Forest, Farishfyre!

16 hours ago, Farishfyre said:

Hopefully that's a decent enough introduction! Look forward to nerding out with you guys! 

It was. Thank you for writing it.

Anyway, have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

18 hours ago, Benice said:

Welcome, welcome! Lots of people play or watch a variety of games here, so you're not alone in that regard!

Anyways, have a great day and enjoy your stay!

Thank you for your welcome!

17 hours ago, Sooks said:

Welcome Farishfyre! On top of being all about fe, we have a subforum here about Pokemon so I think we have many Pokémon fans here as well.

Based.

How’s it going? Who’s your protagonist and who are you using?

Oh awesome! I truthfully haven't fully explored the forums (I blame school) but that's nice to know! Guess I now have a one-source stop for all my nerdy indulgences haha. I started with Aelfric just cause I like the whole "traveling healer" idea. My main team so far is Aelfric (as a warrior), Ophila (as a scholar), Therion (as a dancer), and Primrose (as a cleric). It's probably a bit redundant lol but I like having Therion/Primrose buff Aelfric/Ophila (depending on the situation) for massive damage and then having Ophila/Primrose as healers when needed (especially for some of those annoying bosses lol). What about you?

17 hours ago, indigoasis said:

Hello, welcome to the forest! We hope that you enjoy it here!

What's your favorite Pokémon?

You must be eavesdropping on me cause I was just talking to my sister about this lol. I'm definitely partial toward the water starters. I'm torn between Squirtle (for nostalgia), Totodile (my first real starter since I was way too clueless playing Red), Piplup (cause penguins are my favorite), or perhaps even Psyduck (cause they're adorkable). What about you?

2 hours ago, Ycine said:

Welcome to the Forest, Farishfyre!

It was. Thank you for writing it.

Anyway, have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Haha thank you! Glad to have your seal of approval! It's been a minute since I last was on a forum lol. 

7 minutes ago, Farishfyre said:

Oh awesome! I truthfully haven't fully explored the forums (I blame school) but that's nice to know! Guess I now have a one-source stop for all my nerdy indulgences haha. I started with Aelfric just cause I like the whole "traveling healer" idea. My main team so far is Aelfric (as a warrior), Ophila (as a scholar), Therion (as a dancer), and Primrose (as a cleric). It's probably a bit redundant lol but I like having Therion/Primrose buff Aelfric/Ophila (depending on the situation) for massive damage and then having Ophila/Primrose as healers when needed (especially for some of those annoying bosses lol). What about you?

I started with Ophelia... and she’s the only team member we shared, haha. I started with her because all of the character’s names spell out Octopath from the top with their starting towns (Ophelia) and going clockwise, so naturally I had to get them in that order. Plus whenever a game makes it seem like one choice of protagonist or something similar is “canon” or pushed, I feel like I have to pick it lol. Although it was only on my second play through I knew and did that, on my first playthrough I picked Tressa but I didn’t get that far in my first so I didn’t count it. Anyway I ended up just using the next three characters as my main team on my Ophelia play through (which I actually finished), so it was Ophelia, Cyrus, Tressa and Olberic. As far as their secondary jobs, I don’t know if you know about the hidden jobs, which are the four that no characters have as their main job and you get a bit later, so I’ll spoiler tag it if you know about them 

Spoiler

Ophelia - Starseer

Cyrus - Sorcerer

Tressa - Runelord

Olberic - Warmaster

4 hours ago, Farishfyre said:

You must be eavesdropping on me cause I was just talking to my sister about this lol. I'm definitely partial toward the water starters. I'm torn between Squirtle (for nostalgia), Totodile (my first real starter since I was way too clueless playing Red), Piplup (cause penguins are my favorite), or perhaps even Psyduck (cause they're adorkable). What about you?

Definitely Lapras and Espeon! I love them to the ends of the earth and they're always super reliable for me. 

• 4 weeks later...