FE8 Reseting nonstop

RimKus

Hey guys so heres the problem.

So after making changes in a rom hack to suit my taste i decided to install the skill system patch ( 20201128 ) but after loading the patch it screwed the player placement in various chapters, thinking that was the main issue i decided to put everything back in the right order, but the rom keeps reseting like that : Warning health and safety >>> Nintendo >>> intelligent systems >>>> intro then back to >>>>nintendo whenever i press start it keeps reseting if someone has a solution im definetly stuck there.

I would recommend joining FEuniverse and posting this in FEBuilder's thread(Link below). Just remember to post a report7z.

https://feuniverse.us/t/fe-builder-gba-if-you-have-any-questions-attach-report7z/2845/3706

If you want/need help faster, I would recommend joining the Feuniverse discord, which can be found on Feuniver's site.

11 hours ago, RimKus said:

Heres the whole list of patch installed, my bad im a fool i didnt think there could be conflicts between patches.

It happens to everyone! 

Well, I can take a look if you dont get it worked out. 

Yeah as much as i can, now im just testing whenever im changing something same goes for the patches, so far everything is under control, thank you so much same goes for you !