Voting Gauntlet: AHR 2021 Finals!

Diovani Bressan

Voting Gauntlet Poll  

62 members have voted

1. 1. So... Which army will you support?

• Seiros: Saint of Legend
    • Micaiah: Dawn Wind's Duo
    • Freyja: Lady of Nightmare
    • Corrin: Child of Dusk
    • Lyn: Ninja-Friend Duo
    • Byleth: Fell Star's Duo
    • Dimitri: Savior King
    • Edelgard: Adrestian Emperor

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 03/04/2021 at 02:59 AM

I'm going with Freyja, as long as she gets in the banner I'll be happy because Legendary/Mythic banners are horrible (got like 3 Hels and 0 Freyja's on her debut). I don't like Legendary F!Corrin's art, but I don't have her so I won't mind it if she wins. 

As for the others, the only other unit I don't have is Seiros but I'd prefer Lynja to win so I can use the free copy to cover both AR seasons without having to change Blessings every week. The other units (sans B!Edelgard) are fodder. 

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hm... you know what, screw it Ima support Corrin and see what happens.

I don't care how this goes, I honestly think Seiros and Edelgard are automatically gonna get to the finals, and I wanna see how Freya vs Corrin goes on the frontlines.

I supported the Goat as I want to have her. I just don't want Edelgard and Michy in the banner honestly. Dominance is the only thing Michy gives and a merge for Edelgard isn't worth it. 

Also hoped that it was early as I too am thinking of quiting Feh completely (for now at least). If Goat is in the banner I will spark and go otherwise I might consider staying until the Myhric banner and then leave. 

Looks like in the first round, Seiros scored about 2x as much as Micaiah, while Lyn and Dimitri scored about 1.5x as much as Byleth and Edelgard, respectively. So they're all pretty strongly favored if we guess their army sizes based on that, but of course anything could happen.

Freyja vs Corrin looks like the biggest toss-up. Freyja started with a slight lead, but not much.

6 minutes ago, Javi Blizz said:

So I joined team Dimitri and ufff...it doesn’t look like he’ll win over Edelgard /sad

But he's got a 50% larger team going by the score tracker? A bigger advantage than Lyn has over Byleth.

Biggest gap is Seiros being doubly as popular as Micaiah, but even that's fairly manageable, I'll take the 1-in-3ish chance to progress, and more importantly get her into the banner.

Edited by Humanoid

1 minute ago, Humanoid said:

But he's got a 50% larger team going by the score tracker? A bigger advantage than Lyn has over Byleth.

I'm curious - do we have any idea how often a 50% first round advantage translates to a win, historically? At least, with gauntlets using the current scoring system.

So I ended up picking Bride Micaiah.

I don't really know why, since I'd be okay with getting Seiros (didn't get her last month) or Ninja Lyn or a second Corrin or Dimitri. I guess it's because Micaiah's the only one I threw a shitload of orbs at on her double special heroes rerun and not only didn't get her, but didn't get a 5-star at all. Maybe I'm salty about that.

14 hours ago, Humanoid said:

The issue may be that people voting Dimitri are voting for him because they want him, but just about every team I've fought against has a Brave Edelgard in play. So, they're getting the same-character bonus.

1 minute ago, Mercakete said:

The issue may be that people voting Dimitri are voting for him because they want him, but just about every team I've fought against has a Brave Edelgard in play. So, they're getting the same-character bonus.

This voting gauntlet doesn't have the same-character bonus for overall scores. It only counts for personal scoring, but not for the final results itself.

15 minutes ago, Rinco said:

This voting gauntlet doesn't have the same-character bonus for overall scores. It only counts for personal scoring, but not for the final results itself.

Yeah, it's a rule change for AHR gauntlets. Last year's worked this way, too.

12 minutes ago, Othin said:

Yeah, it's a rule change for AHR gauntlets. Last year's worked this way, too.

When I was typing that I remembered that it still counted for our personal scores and that I wasn't using Corrin as lead in my battles. Gotta change that when I start using flags lol

Edited by Rinco

3 minutes ago, Rinco said:

When I was typing that I remembered that it still counted for our personal scores and that I wasn't using Corrin as lead in my battles. Gotta change that when I start using flags lol

Wait, it does? Huh, weird.

Well, I don't have Lyn, so whatever, lol.

I decided to join Corrin's team. I was torn between her or Micaiah so I decided to flip a coin and it ended up being Corrin. Though I'm fine with whoever wins between Freyja and Corrin since both gives out good fodder.

15 hours ago, Rinco said:

Ah, thanks for correcting that for me!

I'm getting the funny feeling that Lyn is going to lose because of the multiplier. This sucks. I hate that the four banner units are being decided by a stupid gauntlet, these things usually always stink. Just put the four highest voted characters in a banner and give one copy of the highest vote for free.

1 minute ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I'm getting the funny feeling that Lyn is going to lose because of the multiplier. This sucks. I hate that the four banner units are being decided by a stupid gauntlet, these things usually always stink. Just put the four highest voted characters in a banner and give one copy of the highest vote for free.

The tracker is currently predicting that Lyn will get the last multiplier and win her round - same with Seiros, Dimitri, and Corrin. That'd make Freyja vs Corrin (the closest round) the only upset.

It's gone back and forth over the course of the event, but it should be more accurate the closer we get to the end.

13 minutes ago, Othin said:

The tracker is currently predicting that Lyn will get the last multiplier and win her round - same with Seiros, Dimitri, and Corrin. That'd make Freyja vs Corrin (the closest round) the only upset.

Nah, the one I'm looking at (Predictor A in the original post) is currently saying that no one gets the last multiplier in Lynja v. milk trunk and that milk truck wins by the skin of their teeth.

That predictor also currently has Edelgard getting the last multiplier in her match.

3 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

Nah, the one I'm looking at (Predictor A in the original post) is currently saying that no one gets the last multiplier in Lynja v. milk trunk and that milk truck wins by the skin of their teeth.

That predictor also currently has Edelgard getting the last multiplier in her match.

Huh, I refreshed and now it shows that. Must have been out of date. Welp.

35 minutes ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

I'd rather that they give us a free summons banner like CYL, where we're given all 8 top options and we're allowed to choose the one we want. The gauntlet can still exist as a fun thing, just not as the thing that decides who's on a banner or what everyone gets as a freebie.

The legendary remix banner proves that they can put 8 characters on the board at a time, so they could've done this. They just chose not to.

Well, both predictors have Lyn winning now. It's looking pretty good according to those. Maybe I jumped the gun in my displeasure (although I won't celebrate yet), but my opinion stands! I do not like that the gauntlet determines the banner characters.

Based on the predictors the results for round one are pretty much set. There aren't any real upsets, Corrin and Freyja were pretty close in the original voting. Technically the banner will be pretty good in terms on getting 5 stars with 2 sets of color sharing.

Hmm... So will we have only colorless and Blue on the banner? Interesting... I just hope for some luck in my free summon circle, since I dont plan to summon more than that.

27 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:
  Hide contents

OxbUTX9.png?1

Ah, now that is exactly what I wanted to see. Praise be to the Tempest King.

What does Joshua have to do with it?