Mastery Skills

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, Deadeye is cool but...a pretty big waste of 20 skill points. :( I like to put Gamble on Rolf. Works well with his personal bow.

Bah, I thought it was a good idea too, but once I had Rolf use gamble with a killer bow, he had 100 crit and missed <_<

Anyway I always have ike take Aether and the rest depends on the playthrough, though Sol and Luna are the ones I use most since the others are pretty much useless like roar stun dead eye or colossus.

Mastery skills are pretty much overkill against anything but the enemies in the final chapter. Since you're pretty much one rounding enemies normally, sol is probably the most useful of the masteries for more of the game since it does more than allow you to kill enemies more dead.

• 10 years later...

I had this instance where I could assign units their mastery skills without the use of an occult scroll. I taught Ike aether and Mist sol. I was also able to teach other promoted units their mastery skills, but I backed out of their assign skill menu. Backing out of the menu removed the option to teach them their mastery skill. I was wondering if anyone else has encountered this and if it is a glitch.