Sign in to follow this  
reinfleche

Mastery Skills

Roar and Stun are such terrible final skills. They must of been a joke when they were first added, and it's good that in the sequel they serve a purpose.

Also, Deadeye is cool but...a pretty big waste of 20 skill points. :( I like to put Gamble on Rolf. Works well with his personal bow.

Bah, I thought it was a good idea too, but once I had Rolf use gamble with a killer bow, he had 100 crit and missed <_<

Anyway I always have ike take Aether and the rest depends on the playthrough, though Sol and Luna are the ones I use most since the others are pretty much useless like roar stun dead eye or colossus.

Mastery skills are pretty much overkill against anything but the enemies in the final chapter. Since you're pretty much one rounding enemies normally, sol is probably the most useful of the masteries for more of the game since it does more than allow you to kill enemies more dead.

Bah, I thought it was a good idea too, but once I had Rolf use gamble with a killer bow, he had 100 crit and missed <_<
Uh, not only is the Killer Bow not his personal bow, but just because you had bad luck once doesn't make it a bad idea.

I had this instance where I could assign units their mastery skills without the use of an occult scroll. I taught Ike aether and Mist sol. I was also able to teach other promoted units their mastery skills, but I backed out of their assign skill menu. Backing out of the menu removed the option to teach them their mastery skill. I was wondering if anyone else has encountered this and if it is a glitch.

AND THAT FOLKS IS A NECROPOST!

like seriously, this thread has been dead for +10 years