Dolphin user stuck on chapter 4-5(1) after Mikeys promotion and Ike says "we're ready"

Ok so I scoured the interent looking for an answer for this. This is probably my 20th playthrough of the game(9 on wii, 11 on dolphin) and I remember getting this error before but somehow I past it. Not sure how 

Anyways, on NA version, Dolphin 5.0 on my android(pretty much the same I have a modded version) and I came across a very common bug that I completely forgot about. After you finish prep for the first part of rebirth outside of the tower of guidance and Mikey does her promotion the game automatically goes black screen and exits out. Every. Damn. Time. 

I've tried everything - letting the scenes play out slowly over and over not touching anything. But at soon as Ike says "We're ready" - it backs out and fucking closes the game on me. I've fixed it before, but its just been so many years and I fear the knowledge has been lost to the ages.

Also, if I've committed some type of faux pas here by not posting in a megathread or something I apologize. Been at least since awakenings release since I've had a serenes account

Would really appreciate some help! Might throw you a Google play 10$ gift card for it! That's how much I love this game and want to kick ashera, lekain and get my paired support endings I've been working hard on. Plus this is only my first playthrough on this device! I played PoR twice just to get perfect stats and certain support conversations level A!

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/24/2021 at 5:46 AM, Ashunerabestgirl said:

Ok so I scoured the interent looking for an answer for this. This is probably my 20th playthrough of the game(9 on wii, 11 on dolphin) and I remember getting this error before but somehow I past it. Not sure how 

Anyways, on NA version, Dolphin 5.0 on my android(pretty much the same I have a modded version) and I came across a very common bug that I completely forgot about. After you finish prep for the first part of rebirth outside of the tower of guidance and Mikey does her promotion the game automatically goes black screen and exits out. Every. Damn. Time. 

I've tried everything - letting the scenes play out slowly over and over not touching anything. But at soon as Ike says "We're ready" - it backs out and fucking closes the game on me. I've fixed it before, but its just been so many years and I fear the knowledge has been lost to the ages.

Also, if I've committed some type of faux pas here by not posting in a megathread or something I apologize. Been at least since awakenings release since I've had a serenes account

Would really appreciate some help! Might throw you a Google play 10$ gift card for it! That's how much I love this game and want to kick ashera, lekain and get my paired support endings I've been working hard on. Plus this is only my first playthrough on this device! I played PoR twice just to get perfect stats and certain support conversations level A!

I have the same bug too:I just push the skip button then bug freeze game then i try again and again.Somehow i got pass that lol,good luck for you!