Legendary Hero - Claude: King of Unification

Fire Emblem Fan

The Legendary hEroes Banner has arrived, I should summon units from  that banner now ? Which color should I focus in ?? Or all of them ?  Or I should wait for another banner? Honestly, I don't like any of them except Tiki,Naga & Altina

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

The Legendary hEroes Banner has arrived, I should summon units from  that banner now ? Which color should I focus in ?? Or all of them ?  Or I should wait for another banner? Honestly, I don't like any of them except Tiki,Naga & Altina

Grey and green feel very strong this time. Claude's there of course who there's plenty of discussion about in this thread. Leif who is unique as a Galeforce ranged unit. Mila who shuts down enemy dancers. Green has Hel and Triandra as powerhouses, and Annette who has an interesting and sorta fun gimmick.

Depending on orbs supply however, you may want to wait until the 4th, when the next New Heroes should be announced. Conveniently it's the last day of this Legendary banner, so you can see which you like better (and knowing you can guarantee the unit you want from that banner, unlike on Legendary banners).

Edited by Humanoid

13 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

What do you mean ?

That generally means the unit has good skills to give to other units.

3 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

What do you think abou Claude, Leif, Altina, Naga, Triandra ? Also I just heard that Colorless > Green > Red > Blue. why ?

KOU!Claude is decent, but I do not think he is super amazing.
UOT!Leif is really good. He is the only ranged unit with Galeforce.
Altina is okay, but I would not use her since there are better units.
Naga is not a great.
Triandra is amazing since she is a Dancer/Singer.

Colorless is good because UOT!Leif and Mila are both extremely powerful units. KOU!Claude is okay.

Green is decent since Triandra is on there. Annette could also be good, but her usefulness is more niche. Hel is okay.

Red and blue are not great. Hríd, Altina, and SOL!Seliph are all just okay. Melady, Naga, and LD!Tiki are not bad, but they are not very good either.

Just now, Hasechi said:

@XRay thank! so they say about  Colorless > Green > Red > Blue that is just about this banner , right ? I thought they thought about the entire units in the game follow that/

Just this banner. People will often give those sorts of ratings to banners like this, where there are multiple focus units in each color.

I just spend 25 orbs and I got Claude & Leif. Should I continue to summon try to get Annette & Mila & Triandra 

Thank @Othin , thank @XRay for your explanation. Due to  that I'm more focus into colorless circles when summoning

The one I really like from this banner are Altina, Naga & Triandra  . Their attack look so beautiful. But I will try to control myself to save orbs. I think I need resources to become stronger

Edited by Hasechi

Just now, Hasechi said:

I just spend 25 orbs and I got Claude & Leif. Should I continue to summon try to get Annette & Mila ?

You could try for Mila.

I would not go for Annette until you have more experience with the game. She is decent if you know how to use her, but she would not be useful to you until much later when you have the resources to properly utilize her. Even once you are able to properly utilize her, you might not even need her since her usefulness is pretty limited.

15 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

I just spend 25 orbs and I got Claude & Leif. Should I continue to summon try to get Annette & Mila & Triandra 

Thank @Othin , thank @XRay for your explanation. Due to  that I'm more focus into colorless circles when summoning

The one I really like from this banner are Altina, Naga & Triandra  . Their attack look so beautiful. But I will try to control myself to save orbs. I think I need resources to become stronger

I would suggest against going for Mila here after getting the other two colorless units. Legendary banners are only efficient when you're pulling a color where you want multiple units, the rate for an individual unit is pretty bad.

Edited by Othin

21 minutes ago, Othin said:

Legendary banners are only efficient when you're pulling a color where you want multiple units, the rate for an individual unit is pretty bad.

You meant muliti good units in a same color are better "THEN" summon than anindividual good unit in its own color, right ?

Edited by Hasechi

14 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

You meant muliti good units in a same color are better when summon than anindividual good unit in its own color, right ?

Yes, as long as you're comparing banners with the same structure. On a legendary banner, if you want any of the three units in a color, their total rates add up to 8%, but if you only care about one, their individual rate is only about 2.7%.

Edited by Othin

11 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

You meant muliti good units in a same color are better when summon than anindividual good unit in its own color, right ?

Legendary Hero banners have an 8% focus rate, but that's divided across 12 units, giving each unit only a 0.67% appearance rate.

In contrast, "normal" banners have a 3% focus rate divided across 3 or 4 units, giving each unit a 1.00% or 0.75% appearance rate, respectively.

This means that if you're sniping for a single color, it's only worth pulling on Legendary Hero banners if the color you're pulling has more than one unit you're looking for.

@Ice Dragon @Othin I see. Thanks! Wow those % numbers scared me. only around 0,7% ? This is even scarier than onpen chests in League of Legends.

@XRay thanks ! Now I think about it. I don't like this mila much because her portrait look very weird to me. Why can't they just use her portrait from Fire emblem Shadow of valentia 3ds game. That look so fine.

FEH Unit Theorycraft: Mila: Earth Mother : FireEmblemHeroes

10 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

@Ice Dragon @Othin I see. Thanks! Wow those % numbers scared me. only around 0,7% ? This is even scarier than onpen chests in League of Legends.

It's 0.67% per focus unit, but that's only if you're pulling every orb regardless of color. If you're only pulling from one color, then all of the units that aren't from that color obviously aren't counted, so that boosts the summon rate.

When summoning from only one color on a Legendary banner, you have a ~2.7% chance of pulling each focus unit. For example, you have a ~2.7% chance to pull Claude from a colorless orb, a 0% chance to pull Claude from a red orb, a 0% chance to pull Claude from a blue orb, and a 0% chance to pull Claude from a green orb, which totals (2.7% + 0% + 0% + 0%) / 4 = 0.67% across all colors.

On a normal banner, you have a ~3.0% (4-character banner) or ~4.0% (3-character banner) chance of pulling each focus unit when summoning from only one color.

Note that the numbers I'm using when pulling from one color are approximate because each color is not equally likely since each color has slightly different numbers of units in the 3-star and 4-star pools, but they should be close enough for this kind of estimate.

Edited by Ice Dragon

1 minute ago, Hasechi said:

thank @Ice Dragon 3% still too low to me. For my imagination, it's like toss a 100 diced dice, and  try to  pull out number 1 or 2 or 3 . 

Sure, but you're typically tossing that D-100 a few dozen times and only need to hit the mark once. The probability of getting at least 1 hit in 30 rolls is 60%.

2 hours ago, Hasechi said:

thank @Ice Dragon 3% still too low to me. For my imagination, it's like toss a 100 sided dice, and  try to  pull out number 1 or 2 or 3 . 

Well, it's not like there's much better uses for your orbs than to go for it on one banner or another.

But the fact that the rate is so low certainly helps illustrate how ridiculously priced the additional orbs sold in the shop are.