Bound Hero Battle: Veronica & Loki

Diovani Bressan

This map was pathetic. So easy!

I did a Enemy Phase clear, where Altina just destroyed everyone. Pretty much "Press the Duo Button to Win".

And I also did a Player Phase, where needed more planning.

Enemy Phase:

Player Phase:

@BoaFerox @mcsilas @daisy jane @Landmaster @SatsumaFSoysoy @Some Jerk @Sasori @LordFrigid

This ghb also wasn't too tricky. After giving my spare winter altina to Raigh, he became the perfect choice for this map. Lugh and his new toy could handle the rest of the map

@Flying Shogi: Seems i wasn't the only one that brought Raigh to deal with Veronica. Cool clear. It reminds me to bring winter Nino out more often.

@Diovani Bressan: Well that was a massacre. Winter Altina had nothing to fear in this map. The pp map was pretty cool too. I almost never see duo Alm, but he and the rest where pretty powerful. Surprised not to see a brave lance on Seteth though.

@Landmaster @Maaka @SatsumaFSoysoy @Unknown Gamer11

@Sasori Nice clear! I forgot that Hermit's Tome has Dull Ranged built on it, so those Blade tome units were nothing against him. And it's nice to see Lugh got a new toy to play with. I hope Lugh gets a good Prf soon, although I will say it maybe be next year and not in this one.

2 hours ago, Sasori said:

This ghb also wasn't too tricky. After giving my spare winter altina to Raigh, he became the perfect choice for this map. Lugh and his new toy could handle the rest of the map

You give Lugh the toys that I'm too stingy to give mine. I'm hoping we get the green version of Flora Guide so I can give it to Lugh but knowing them, they'll put it on a 5* exclusive. 

@Diovani Bressan lol that Altina clear... Not hard to see that unit was a bit of a mistake. Your one-turn clear was very nice! Glad to see NY Kaden again with his galeforcing. Seteth is lovely as always. Nice clear!

@Sasori Wow a null C disrupt Raigh. Wasn't expecting that. He did quite a nice job. Can't believe how easy it was for him to slaughter half the map. Too bad Chad didn't get to do anything, but he needed a break I suppose. Great job!

Just the usual one-turn clear from me. Nothing too special

Spoiler

Much weapon, very triangle

@Diovani Bressan– This is abuse at this point, Altina comes with the Null-C and everything. Nice Galeforce on the Playerphase.

@Sasori– Pretty easy for the smol boys especially with Raigh’s Null-C, I see Lugh’s gotten a new toy to play with. That'll go well since he's already so tanky.

@Maaka– That 75 Atk on Dad Bartre is terrifying, but then I remember the other one has 71 Atk and these are essentially just two nuclear bombs flying all over the place.

On 2/27/2021 at 3:10 PM, GuiltyLove said:

Elise took 0 from Veronica? So sturdy! It always seems like you have a different weapon on the other Elise alts every time 😛

BHBs are a little easier and we get to play with some other toys for once

@Flying Shogi Nice work by the Nino family. Raigh took out those horses very nicely, and from there it looked very easy.

@Diovani Bressan I didn't think of how hard Wonter Altina cheeses this map, but yeah that really is pretty much an auto win for anyone that has her. Nice work on the one turn as well, that Seteth is coming along nicely.

@Sasori Nice clear! Null C-Disrupt Raigh is definitely a very strong answer to this map. I tested slightly with my own Null C unit in Ross, but that red mage is very mean to him. Raigh took it like a champ though.

@Maaka Nice work as usual! At this point I consider Odd Tempest to be Spring Fir's default C skill, and any clear where she uses a different one is the exception.

@Landmaster Nice Elise clear! Veronica couldn't even damage her huh. And once it was her turn Elise deleted her, proving who the superior cav healer is.

Here is my one turn clear, featuring the debut of Resplendent Tana!

@Maaka Giving such a rare skill to Raigh of all units was a bit of a surprise, but I actually liked the result. It means he can take revenge on all those abyssal healers and their annoying staves. Doubly so if they are on horseback.

This was a pretty frail map so I wasn't surprised to see your Bartre's and firs having a easy time.

@Landmaster: It seems Lugh isn't the only one with a new weapon. Isn't the boot weapon Cecilia's defensive owl tome dagger?

@BoaFerox: Comerade Edelgard is quite the red terror in this map. Also +10 and resplendant. Thats one neat Tana.

But thanks. The added buff negation helped a lot against that jerk. I can see it working well with Ross too. He has more resistance then expected if you build him for that.

On 3/3/2021 at 4:25 PM, BoaFerox said:

Here is my one turn clear, featuring the debut of Resplendent Tana!

Oho nice, the placement lined up really nicely for some WOM shenanigans