Where is Legendary Micaiah

Mitralis

3 minutes ago, Troykv said:

I can see that, thought, that makes me think that Valentia is the first continent to exhaust all their potential Mythic/Legendary Heroes, with all the lords already used and the two gods too.

Also, Three Houses to that point too considering they only really need to add Byleth now (any other potentially Legendary/Mythic unit could be a stretch I suppose).

So about the total numbers...

Archanea: Marth, Tiki, Naga* (Notable omissions: Medeus; other potential new legendary/mythical: Caeda)

Valentia: Alm, Celica, Duma, Mila (Notable omissions: none; potential: ???)

Jugdral: Seliph, Julia, Leif (Notable omissions: Sigurd; potential: Deirdre, Lewyn, Nanna)

Elibe: Roy, Lilina, Eliwood, Hector, Lyn (Notable omissions: None; potential: Ninian)

Magvel: Eirika, Ephraim (Notable omissions: none?; potential: Lyon)

Tellius: Ike, Yune, Altina (Notable omissions: Micaiah, Ashera; potential: Lehran, Dheginshea, Soren)

Awakening: Chrom, Robin/Grima, Lucina, Naga* (Notable omissions: ???; potential... I guess another Robin)

Fates: Corrin (F), Azura, Ryoma (Notable omissions: Anankos; potential: Xander, technically any of the Royal Siblings I suppose).

Three Houses: Edelgard, Dimitri, Claude, Sothis, Seiros (Notable omissions: Byleth; potential: Rhea?)

You forgot Bramimond for Elibe. Also, I'd say Athos is a notable omission given his popularity and being a counterpart to Bramimond. Maybe Nergal too. 

I'd say Elincia is a notable omission and Sanaki is potential. 

5 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

You forgot Bramimond for Elibe. Also, I'd say Athos is a notable omission given his popularity and being a counterpart to Bramimond. Maybe Nergal too. 

I'd say Elincia is a notable omission and Sanaki is potential. 

Oh wow, even if I separate the characters depending where they had their biggest role, it still puts Blazing Blade in the bigger end, and there is definitely demand and predecent for a Athos Mythic.

True, I forgot to mention Elincia (the other potential Tellius Legenday, and potential releasing in April), I technically forgot Sanaki too, but in her case so far doesn't exist the precedent... at least for now.

4 minutes ago, Troykv said:

Oh wow, even if I separate the characters depending where they had their biggest role, it still puts Blazing Blade in the bigger end, and there is definitely demand and predecent for a Athos Mythic.

True, I forgot to mention Elincia (the other potential Tellius Legenday, and potential releasing in April), I technically forgot Sanaki too, but in her case so far doesn't exist the precedent... at least for now.

Given you listed Nanna and Caeda, what about Sothe? Isn't he a Caeda archetype like Lilina?

26 minutes ago, Troykv said:

I can see that, thought, that makes me think that Valentia is the first continent to exhaust all their potential Mythic/Legendary Heroes, with all the lords already used and the two gods too.

Also, Three Houses to that point too considering they only really need to add Byleth now (any other potentially Legendary/Mythic unit could be a stretch I suppose).

Archanea: Marth, Tiki, Naga* (Notable omissions: Medeus; other potential new legendary/mythical: Caeda)

Jugdral: Seliph, Julia, Leif (Notable omissions: Sigurd; potential: Deirdre, Lewyn, Nanna)

Elibe: Roy, Lilina, Eliwood, Hector, Lyn (Notable omissions: None; potential: Ninian)

Tellius: Ike, Yune, Altina (Notable omissions: Micaiah, Ashera; potential: Lehran, Dheginshea, Soren)

Awakening: Chrom, Robin/Grima, Lucina, Naga* (Notable omissions: ???; potential... I guess another Robin)

Fates: Corrin (F), Azura, Ryoma (Notable omissions: Anankos; potential: Xander, technically any of the Royal Siblings I suppose).

Three Houses: Edelgard, Dimitri, Claude, Sothis, Seiros (Notable omissions: Byleth; potential: Rhea?)

Elibe also has Bramimond, which implies Athos and potentially Nergal.

16 minutes ago, Icelerate said:

Given you listed Nanna and Caeda, what about Sothe? Isn't he a Caeda archetype like Lilina?

I had to stretch it with Archanea and Jugdral, with Tellius I had so many options that some ended up slipping from my mind xD.

8 minutes ago, Othin said:

Elibe also has Bramimond, which implies Athos and potentially Nergal.

Oh crap!... Fixed! You're right I forgot to mention Athos too xD (I have my doubts about Nergal being a Mythic because Nemesis is a thing).

Edited by Troykv

4 minutes ago, Troykv said:

I had to stretch it with Archanea and Jugdral, with Tellius I had so many options that some ended up slipping from my mind xD.

Oh crap!... Fixed! You're right I forgot to mention Athos too xD (I have my doubts about Nergal being a Mythic because Nemesis is a thing).

Yeah, could go either way.

7 hours ago, Troykv said:

Jugdral: Seliph, Julia, Leif (Notable omissions: Sigurd; potential: Deirdre, Lewyn)

I wouldn’t count Nanna, but I would count Julius. He’s literally Robin without the contrived backstory

If Altina and Bramimond qualify as Mythics, so do Heim, Baldr, Neir, Ulir, Bragi, Fralar, Thrud, Ced, Od, Hezul, Dainn and Nrojun.

4 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

I wouldn’t count Nanna, but I would count Julius. He’s literally Robin without the contrived backstory

If Altina and Bramimond qualify as Mythics, so do Heim, Baldr, Neir, Ulir, Bragi, Fralar, Thrud, Ced, Od, Hezul, Dainn and Nrojun.

Bramimond actually appears in person in one of his games. Altina doesn't, but she's at least part of a smaller and more distinctive lineup, rather than just being one of a dozen clone ancestors.

9 minutes ago, Othin said:

Bramimond actually appears in person in one of his games. Altina doesn't, but she's at least part of a smaller and more distinctive lineup, rather than just being one of a dozen clone ancestors.

IMO, only Shanan and Lewyn are clones of  their ancestors. The others have similarities, but that’s to be expected from ancestors (looks at Altina and Sanskrit).

53 minutes ago, Baldrick said:

IMO, only Shanan and Lewyn are clones of  their ancestors. The others have similarities, but that’s to be expected from ancestors (looks at Altina and Sanskrit).

I'd maybe argue Njorun's resemblance to Altena being approaching clonal status.

If there were to be a single Crusader who was Mythic'ed, I'd bet it'd be Fjalar.:

heroesfala.jpg

This looks strong and fierce, admirable traits in a female character. Fjalar's lineage isn't the least important either, Arvis is in some measure important to Jugdral's plot, a little more than Neir's heirs. Honestly, I'd be interested in hearing what words she'd have to say to her ~great-great grandchild who allowed the empire and dark god she destroyed to return.

16 minutes ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

If there were to be a single Crusader who was Mythic'ed, I'd bet it'd be Fjalar.:

heroesfala.jpg

This looks strong and fierce, admirable traits in a female character. Fjalar's lineage isn't the least important either, Arvis is in some measure important to Jugdral's plot, a little more than Neir's heirs. Honestly, I'd be interested in hearing what words she'd have to say to her ~great-great grandchild who allowed the empire and dark god she destroyed to return.

Fjalar does seem like she'd have more to add than most. I could see that.

16 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

heroesfala.jpg

Now this makes me wonder how much generations exists between Fjalar and Arvis, considering how there is like a 100~ year difference it would actually be possible to calculate.

5 hours ago, Troykv said:

Now this makes me wonder how much generations exists between Fjalar and Arvis, considering how there is like a 100~ year difference it would actually be possible to calculate.

The Miracle of Darna is 632. Genealogy's story starts in 757. Arvis is at least 18, good chance of being in his 20s. If we put him at 25 when he shows up to give out that Silver Sword, then that'd put his birth year in 732. Exactly 100 years from the Miracle of Darna.

The Miracle of Darna has to be the defining year, because Fjalar has no Major Salamand Blood prior to that. The child of Fjalar from whom Arvis descends -barring some unspoken magical infusion of dragon blood in the Crusaders' pre-Miracle children- would have to be born in or after 632. 

IRL, a "generation" is taken to mean upwards of 30 years. Although it takes only about half that for humans to reach sexual reproductivity. Because FE likes using modern norms except when it doesn't, let's assume there is no marriage and no sex until a person reaches 18, and let's delay the birth of the first child of a couple to when at least one spouse reaches 20 years of age.

If we assumed Fjalar got pregnant and gave birth to an offspring in 632, and that that child had their first offspring at the age of 20, and that child the same, then it is 632, 652, 672, 692, 712, 732. Child of Fjalar, Grandchild of Fjalar, Great-Grandchild, Great-Great-Grandchild, Greatx3... and Arvis is the Great-Great-Great-Great Grandchild of Fjalar.

Now there is a problem, when did Fjalar have her first child?

The Miracle of Darna didn't destroy the Loptian Empire right away, it wasn't until 648 that Loptous was defeated, after a 15-year war. Being a Crusader, she had to be fighting, pregnancy, at least during the later months, would take her off on the frontlines for a while. Once her body recovered from the birth, she could surely find a wet nurse among the countries she liberated to take care of her baby, letting her return to the battlefield and Valflame things again.

I'll assume the 12 Crusaders artwork is supposed to be based on their appearances during or shortly after Darna, for if it wasn't and it is them as they looked after the holy war's end, judging Baldr's shonen ~18-ish appearance, he would've been in diapers during the Miracle, not exactly Crusader material. Fjalar herself looks to be at least 18, maybe in her early 20s herself in the artwork. If she was 18, then after 15 years of war that'd put her at 33, still potentially plenty fertile. It's plausible she could've waited that long, but nothing says she didn't get married at some point. I'd expect Heim at least got married and had kids during the war, the Naga dude looks too old to be having children in the artwork already, although being male means pregnancy would've never gotten in his way from fighting.

Now, what if we imagined Fjalar waited nine years from the Miracle, at a point when the tide had clearly turned against Loptous, before getting married and pregnant, giving birth in the next year? That'd put her first child in 642, which lets us use the "generation = 30 years" estimate to go 642, 672, 702, 732. Child, Grandchild, Great-Grandchild, Great-Great Grandchild. Arvis is the Great-Great Grandchild of Fjalar.

It wouldn't have to be a choice not to have a first child until 30 that's result in a higher than 20-year generation spacing. Major Holy Blood inheritance is supposed to be totally random, even if it most often tends to be the firstborn in-game. Perhaps it took until baby no. 3 for the Brand-child of Fjalar to get their Brand baby? Or you could have more mundane issues of children dying at birth or any other time before they can successfully procreate, and couples who struggle to conceive. 

TL;DR Arvis is likely somewhere between the Greatx2 and Greatx4 Grandchild of Fjalar.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

13 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

The Miracle of Darna is 632. Genealogy's story starts in 757. Arvis is at least 18, good chance of being in his 20s. If we put him at 25 when he shows up to give out that Silver Sword, then that'd put his birth year in 732. Exactly 100 years from the Miracle of Darna.

The Miracle of Darna has to be the defining year, because Fjalar has no Major Salamand Blood prior to that. The child of Fjalar from whom Arvis descends -barring some unspoken magical infusion of dragon blood in the Crusaders' pre-Miracle children- would have to be born in or after 632. 

IRL, a "generation" is taken to mean upwards of 30 years. Although it takes only about half that for humans to reach sexual reproductivity. Because FE likes using modern norms except when it doesn't, let's assume there is no marriage and no sex until a person reaches 18, and let's delay the birth of the first child of a couple to when at least one spouse reaches 20 years of age.

If we assumed Fjalar got pregnant and gave birth to an offspring in 632, and that that child had their first offspring at the age of 20, and that child the same, then it is 632, 652, 672, 692, 712, 732. Child of Fjalar, Grandchild of Fjalar, Great-Grandchild, Great-Great-Grandchild, Greatx3... and Arvis is the Great-Great-Great-Great Grandchild of Fjalar.

Now there is a problem, when did Fjalar have her first child?

The Miracle of Darna didn't destroy the Loptian Empire right away, it wasn't until 648 that Loptous was defeated, after a 15-year war. Being a Crusader, she had to be fighting, pregnancy, at least during the later months, would take her off on the frontlines for a while. Once her body recovered from the birth, she could surely find a wet nurse among the countries she liberated to take care of her baby, letting her return to the battlefield and Valflame things again.

I'll assume the 12 Crusaders artwork is supposed to be based on their appearances during or shortly after Darna, for if it wasn't and it is them as they looked after the holy war's end, judging Baldr's shonen ~18-ish appearance, he would've been in diapers during the Miracle, not exactly Crusader material. Fjalar herself looks to be at least 18, maybe in her early 20s herself in the artwork. If she was 18, then after 15 years of war that'd put her at 33, still potentially plenty fertile. It's plausible she could've waited that long, but nothing says she didn't get married at some point. I'd expect Heim at least got married and had kids during the war, the Naga dude looks too old to be having children in the artwork already, although being male means pregnancy would've never gotten in his way from fighting.

Now, what if we imagined Fjalar waited nine years from the Miracle, at a point when the tide had clearly turned against Loptous, before getting married and pregnant, giving birth in the next year? That'd put her first child in 642, which lets us use the "generation = 30 years" estimate to go 642, 672, 702, 732. Child, Grandchild, Great-Grandchild, Great-Great Grandchild. Arvis is the Great-Great Grandchild of Fjalar.

It wouldn't have to be a choice not to have a first child until 30 that's result in a higher than 20-year generation spacing. Major Holy Blood inheritance is supposed to be totally random, even if it most often tends to be the firstborn in-game. Perhaps it took until baby no. 3 for the Brand-child of Fjalar to get their Brand baby? Or you could have more mundane issues of children dying at birth or any other time before they can successfully procreate, and couples who struggle to conceive. 

TL;DR Arvis is likely somewhere between the Greatx2 and Greatx4 Grandchild of Fjalar.

Oh My, so you actually were quite close with your blind guess.

Nice analysis! 😄

On 3/4/2021 at 2:34 PM, Troykv said:

Elibe: Roy, Lilina, Eliwood, Hector, Lyn, Bramimond (Notable omissions: None; potential: Ninian)

Edit: Add Athos to Elibe's notable omissions; Elincia to Tellius' omissions; there imagine I'm missing other potential candidates, you're free to comment your own choices)

Also Edit: Bramimond was added, because for some reason I missed them xd

Imo the list of candidates for Legendary and Mythical in Heroes is:

Archanea: Legendary: Marth, Caeda, Kris, Nyna

Mythical: Nagi, Artemis, Medeus, Gotoh and Anri, Naga

Valentia: Legendary:  Alm, Celica 

Mythical: Duma, Mila 

Jugdral: Legendary: Seliph, Julia, Leif, Sigurd, Deirdre, Eyvel/Brigid, Lewyn,  maybe Nanna, Lachesis and Finn

Mythical: Lewyn/Forsety, Naga 

Elibe: Legendary: Roy, Eliwood, Hector, Lyn, Nils, Ninian, Lilina, Sophia, Sue, Guinivere, maybe: Elffin, Cecilia, Mark (if he ever get a design)

Mythical: Bramimond, Athos, Roland, Elimine

Magvel: Legendary: Eirika, Ephraim, Myrrh, Lyon, L'arachel. maybe: Innes, Joshua and Tana

Mythical: Morva, maybe: Nada Kuyia, Latona 

Tellius: Legendary: Ike, Micaiah, Elincia, Soren, Mist. Maybe: Sothe and Titania and the major beasts like Naesala and Tibarn 

Mythical: Altina, Yune, Ashera, Lehran, maybe: Dheginshea

Ylisse: Legendary: Chrom, Robin/Grima, Lucina, Morgan and maybe: Olivia, Maribelle, Sumia (Chrom's possible waifus, though it's more likely brave alts)

Mythical: Naga

Fates: Legendary: Corrin, Azura, Ryoma, Xander, Camilla, Leo, Sakura, Takumi and Hinoka  

Mythical: Anankos

Fodlan: Legendary: Edelgard, Dimitri, Claude, Byleth, Rhea and maybe: Yuri 

Mythical: Sothis, Seiros, Cichol, Cethleann and maybe Indech and Macuil

Edited by Mylady

54 minutes ago, Mylady said:

Imo the list of candidates for Legendary and Mythical in Heroes is:

Archanea: Legendary: Marth, Caeda, Kris, Nyna

Mythical: Nagi, Artemis, Medeus, Gotoh and Anri, Naga

Valentia: Legendary:  Alm, Celica 

Mythical: Duma, Mila 

Jugdral: Legendary: Seliph, Julia, Leif, Sigurd, Deirdre, Eyvel/Brigid, Lewyn,  maybe Nanna, Lachesis and Finn

Mythical: Lewyn/Forsety, Naga 

Elibe: Legendary: Roy, Eliwood, Hector, Lyn, Nils, Ninian, Lilina, Sophia, Sue, Guinivere, maybe: Elffin, Cecilia, Mark (if he ever get a design)

Mythical: Bramimond, Athos, Roland, Elimine

Magvel: Legendary: Eirika, Ephraim, Myrrh, Lyon, L'arachel. maybe: Innes, Joshua and Tana

Mythical: Morva, maybe: Nada Kuyia, Latona 

Tellius: Legendary: Ike, Micaiah, Elincia, Soren, Mist. Maybe: Sothe and Titania and the major beasts like Naesala and Tibarn 

Mythical: Altina, Yune, Ashera, Lehran, maybe: Dheginshea

Ylisse: Legendary: Chrom, Robin/Grima, Lucina, Morgan and maybe: Olivia, Maribelle, Sumia (Chrom's possible waifus, though it's more likely brave alts)

Mythical: Naga

Fates: Legendary: Corrin, Azura, Ryoma, Xander, Camilla, Leo, Sakura, Takumi and Hinoka  

Mythical: Anankos

Fodlan: Legendary: Edelgard, Dimitri, Claude, Byleth, Rhea and maybe: Yuri 

Mythical: Sothis, Seiros, Cichol, Cethleann and maybe Indech and Macuil

There are definitely some alternatives to consider beyond what I just said; I focused mostly in the ones that have confirmed precedent... and to be fair I forgot some of them xDU