Jump to content
Shrow

Finding the source of this webm

Recommended Posts

Anybody have any idea where this is from? I got it off of a chan site.

I have tried to google lots of different words but to no avail.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Quite frankly, I have literally no idea. It looks really cool though! It's certainly an interesting animation. There does seem to be a clash of time periods going on, though; I can't pinpoint when exactly this animation might be taking place in time. Is it happening in some kind of Arthurian era or is it some Chrono Trigger stuff going on?

I think your best bet might be to ask somewhere on reddit (or anywhere this could potentially be solved). Anyone interested will either find it or die trying, and the former is far more probable if you ask me. 

did notice that it was posted super recently (as in today), and I went ahead an left a comment asking some questions. Hopefully they can be answered with something substantial to help figure it out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, indigoasis said:

I think your best bet might be to ask somewhere on reddit (or anywhere this could potentially be solved). Anyone interested will either find it or die trying, and the former is far more probable if you ask me. 

did notice that it was posted super recently (as in today), and I went ahead an left a comment asking some questions. Hopefully they can be answered with something substantial to help figure it out.

Thanks for leaving a comment, I uploaded the webm to youtube because the file was too big for the site. Its currently unlisted but I guess it wouldn't hurt to make it public.

Posting to Reddit is a great idea actually, which subreddit should I post it to? I'm not very familiar with that site.

Edit: I FOUND IT well not really youtube found it.
Youtube gave my video a copyright claim. It mentions the name of the video! Thanks youtube

 

Edited by Shrow

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, Shrow said:

Thanks for leaving a comment, I uploaded the webm to youtube because the file was too big for the site. Its currently unlisted but I guess it wouldn't hurt to make it public.

Posting to Reddit is a great idea actually, which subreddit should I post it to? I'm not very familiar with that site.

Edit: I FOUND IT well not really youtube found it.
Youtube gave my video a copyright claim. It mentions the name of the video! Thanks youtube

 

I didn't realize it was you that had posted the clip. My bad! I need to pay better attention, lol

Anyway, that's awesome that you found it! It looks like it's Russian, and the title translates to "Once Upon a Time." 

The description about the cartoon translates to: 

Quote

A cartoon for youth is a modern tale about a beauty and a dragon. In an industrial city, chaos and fear reign. A huge metal dragon has taken over. Every day, the dragon's servants kidnap beautiful girls and take them to their master. One brave young man, whose bride was also kidnapped, decides to fight the hated metal monster. As it turned out, the evil Black Knight controls the monster. The young man makes his way into the knight's lair, which is in the dragon's belly and engages in battle with the villain...

I was thinking that this was gonna be some kind of cartoon conspiracy, but YouTube went ahead and found it for you. Yay for... copyright...?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, indigoasis said:

I didn't realize it was you that had posted the clip. My bad! I need to pay better attention, lol

I was thinking that this was gonna be some kind of cartoon conspiracy, but YouTube went ahead and found it for you. Yay for... copyright...?

assuming makes an ass out of u and me

Honestly it was a good watch, only 17 minutes if you've got a bit of spare time. Surrealism is quite the journey.

I was expecting more time to pass before I found it but oh well, this thread wasn't an entire waste since otherwise I wouldn't have uploaded it to youtube.

I'm gonna use that copyright system for my other clips I don't know the source of. Thanks for help.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Shrow said:

assuming makes an ass out of u and me

Honestly it was a good watch, only 17 minutes if you've got a bit of spare time. Surrealism is quite the journey.

I was expecting more time to pass before I found it but oh well, this thread wasn't an entire waste since otherwise I wouldn't have uploaded it to youtube.

I'm gonna use that copyright system for my other clips I don't know the source of. Thanks for help.

I first heard that in middle school, and I always thought it was a great quote honestly

Sure thing! And that's actually not too bad an idea assuming (great timing for that word, lol) that you don't get strikes for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...