Which 2 mothers will be the best for Forrest and Shiro in regards to stat boons/banes and parental skill inheritance?

Muskaan Mann

Best 2 mothers for these 2 royal children  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Which one of these mothers would make Shiro and Forrest viable in terms of stat boons/banes and skill inheritance? (MU excluded since she is reserved for Laslow only)

• Camila for shiro’s mother (+def -res) , Sakura for Forrest’s mother (mag, -str i think?)
    • Setsuna as Shiro’s mother (+spd, -str) Felicia as Forrest’s mother
    • Rinkah as Shiro’S mother (+def, -str) Nyx as Forrest‘s Mother (+mag, -skill)
    • Felicia’s as Shiro’s Mother (+mag/res, -str/def), Orochi as Forrest’s Mother (+skill, -spd)
    • Charlotte as Shiro’s mother (+spd/str, -res/def), Hinoka as Forrest’s mother (Spd/res, -str/def)
    • Elise as Shiro’s mother (+mag/res, -str/def), Peri as Forrest’s mother (+spd/res, -skill)

Long story short, I’m feeling super conflicted about which mothers to provide stat boons/banes and parental skill inheritance for Forrest and Shiro since I tend to use them a lot in my hard rev Playthroughs but also any other 2nd gen’s character as their mother is also welcome, but these 2 are a higher priority lol. Should I be focused on the parent’s stat boons/banes and parental skill inheritance, or should I instead be concerned for the child’s stat growths and how it could be affected by the potential mother candidates that I have listed for Shiro and Forrest and also any other 2nd gen character? Some advice would be nice as this is my final hard rev fates player though and I want to make it memorable but also be a bit of a completesiont lol. Please and Thank you. 

Edited by Muskaan Mann

Generally the first pick would be the most optimal. The rest of them look gimmicky, as a strength focused child with magic a magic focused mother isn't good. Some of the options are impossible with Charlotte!Shiro and Orochi!Forrest. A Hinoka!Forrest seems kind of cool.

What do those boons/banes in parenthesis mean? Anyway here's a website that I've used to see growth rates and maximum stat mods for pairings; maybe it will be useful.

https://inheritance-planner.herokuapp.com/