Which character should I pair my Avatar with? I'm at ch13

TarTar

What did you pick as their boon and bane? And what exactly do you want for Kana? (And which version are you playing?)

I'd recommend using this inheritance planner if you're unsure what to do. This calculator here is also a really good resource. You can see what kinds of growth rates and modifiers each unit will have and in what class, so they're both really good. The calculator isn't as flashy as the inheritance planner, but it offers a bit more in terms of information. You can also see what kind of hair color the children will have with the planner, so I really like using it.

53 minutes ago, TarTar said:

+ magic - luck, but I still feel he can work with any any of them

I would go with Ophelia then. Kana gets a +8 magic mod and access to Dark Mage, which will definitely merge well due to a heavy focus on magic.

1 hour ago, TarTar said:

+ magic - luck, but I still feel he can work with any any of them

In that case, I would say Ophelia, as Selena and the Nina you have are physical focused.

Edited by Shadow Mir

what is the talent you chose for Corrin? Imo thats actually the biggest factor to choose when pairing someone up. Though from the options you chose Ophelia seems like the best option regardless. Kana can do well in her default class with those magic bases and dragonstones