Forging Dilemma

Dr. C

I’m suffering from a bit of decision paralysis.

Ive got 12 000 Gold I’m on Chapter 7

Should I forge or save my money?

I’m looking at an Armorslayer or Hammer

OR 

Extra might on an Iron Bow for Athena (Reclassed to archer)

Extra Might on an iron Axe for Hero Wolf.

Edit

Im doing Hard 5 and have already forged the Rapier Wing Spear and Rider’s Bane to +5, +5, and +4 might respectively.

Edited by Dr. C

If you have that much gold still by chapter 7 you can afford to do some more forges, I would recommend hammer because you lose damage/hitrate when using an armorslayer against all those knights. You could also save that money for a super sauced wyrmslayer for those beefcake manaketes that show up later.

On 2/28/2021 at 10:46 AM, JimmyBeans said:

If you have that much gold still by chapter 7 you can afford to do some more forges, I would recommend hammer because you lose damage/hitrate when using an armorslayer against all those knights. You could also save that money for a super sauced wyrmslayer for those beefcake manaketes that show up later.

How much might should I forge on the hammer? My Barst has 15 Strength

Edited by Dr. C

plus 4 should guarantee that he one shots all armor knights, it takes a lot of mt to oneshot the generals late game but if he can double them he will one round them with that same hammer. Also if you leave it and 1 use you can hammerne it in chapter 20 for those endgame generals (assuming you don't warpskip).