March Mythic Prediction: Got Goat? Feeling Birdy? Or Just in need of Order?

daisy jane

lfww5txcrsj61.png

Hello Summoners! Time to.. Somehow guess/predict what March will bring!  

Claude is our newest Legendary (and while people are confused why he was Earth and not Wind, going off by his summoning quotes. it kinda makes sense why they went for Earth for him). At any rate - Claude will be returning in May along with  Triandra (with both green and colourless  being unknown if you'd like the certainty of their team mates (and i mean Leif, Mila, Hel and Annette aren't bad). you have a few more days to try for copies. Leif will join his original bow brother Alm in June, and Hel is anchoring Green on her own. Seliph's next appearance will be July, and Altina/Hrid have been smitted into September along with TikiNaga is joining Sothis in August. 

March is a loaded month. so let's just start getting 

Mythic Prediction

Red:
Reginn (swift sparrow 3, lull spd/def 3, panic smoke 3)
Marth (atk spd/bond 3, infantry flash 3)
Eirika (atk spd solo 3, odd def  wave 3)

Depending on how remixes are gonna work. this could be the last time we see Marth/Eirika on these types of banners. It's not clear for sure. but if you want Reginn and not the other two - i would say maybe wait and see? 

Blue
Lucina

(swift sparrow 2, wings of mercy, distant guard)
????
????

Blue (ironic after it being red for so long has the most back log right now.  They could put in

Guinevere (atk res push 4, Lull atk/res, joint drive res)
Duessel (def/res solo 4, lull atk/def, rouse def 3)  

It will be fair to mention that the hero could be blue as in Freyr -
He could be a Dark mythic opening up the 7th slot there . 

Green
Edelgard (atk res solo 3, armoured stride)
Freya (atk spd solo 4, pulse smoke)
???

If the hero isn't green, we might be seeing  Shamir (atk spd solo 4, null followup, rouse atk/spd 3), however this could be the Bernadetta situation being on a recent Hero Fest, and they go straight to Asbel (Fury 4, null follow up, spd/res oath 3).. I still haven't played the current chapter, so I don't know if Dagr is green,  but chances are we're not gonna see her or Otr just yet so  Asherea could be an option as well

Colourless
Corrin (distant counter, joint drive atk)
Bramimond (atk def push 4, lull atk/res 3)

Please Note: Corrin did win her first round in A Hero Rises so she will be on a 4 person banner w/a spark later in March. If you want Corrin I'd strongly suggest you pull here, unless you want Bramimond/new Mythic is in this slot. budget appropriately in case you don't want to wait.

If the hero isn't colourless - it will be Sara (return +!!, atk/spd push 4, dazzling staff, joint drive res), rounding out the pool, unless Bernadetta (atk spd push 4, lull spd def/close guard 3) finally makes her legendary appearance after being skipped because of her Hero Fest duties. 

Now where do I think the hero would be? 
Well. they could do back to back colourless  Athos? I know he is more inclined to be red because of Forblaze

For the reasons why i thought the hero would be colourless last month is why I feel it will be green this month. It just naturally fits. Green is extremely solid. I just don't know if Dagr/Otr would be the hero or not (but then I wouldn't have thought Claude would be right after Seiros so 🤷‍♀️)  I would plan for green. I think. 

----------

Respark Banner

The people have voted, and you all must have your spurn lol.  Heroes: Light & Shadow (MKris, FKris, Julian, and Lena) will reappear this month. it will be interesting to see if the CYL banner will be up (again I'd imagine not but i mean who knows). Internkun is coming after orbs this month, so again plan appropriately. 

---------

Revival Banner Schedule

We've ran through another cycle of the snapped (and the 4* special heroes just makes life so much more fun and interesting!).  I don't see why this is going to stop, so this is where we are at
March 7th -  Fallen Celica, Hardin, Brave Ephraim 
March 14th - Young Tiki, Linde, Deidre  
March 21st - Zelgius, Micaiah, Brave Veronica
March 28th - Celica, Delthea, Genny

I think that is it.  See ya next month!

Just now, kradeelav said:

Wanted Zelgius and OG!Micaiah since forever so thank you for that good news indeed! 😄

Likewise thanks for the effort in making the chart and analysis-ing it all out.

the chart is not me - that is reddit people but thank them 🙂

thank you though for the thanks about breaking it all down. it does mean a lot. 

Dark Freyr sounds likely to me.

Freyja and Bramimond are both on my want list, it'd be nice if they pair with units I want like Sara.

It'd be funny if Freyr was dark, because then the queen of nightmares is light and the king of dreams is dark.

Anyway ... Freyr is a reasonable option, but the only thing that makes me less certain about that is who he'd be sharing with. Would they really have him with Lucina on his debut? Just looking at the other units, green would be a good guess on where the next legendary would be, but I can't actually think of who'd they put there XD

But as long as we're on the topic of Freyr, it took us until about June or July (forgot the exact month) for us to get Hel, after book 3 ended in November. Mirabilis debuted on a New Hero banner before her. So I guess as long as Freyr shows up around the same time he's technically not that late. Surely they wouldn't just ... not put him on a banner, right? It's not like they have so many beast units who are not Freyr to choose from in general either.

I'm guessing the Mythic Hero this month will be green and next month the Legendary Hero will be red or blue. Not really sure who would fit as a green mythic though besides Anankos or a Tellius character maybe. The banner is going to be a skip to me regardless though since the AHR banner is more enticing with Serios, L!Dimitri and L!Corrin on it.

16 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

It'd be funny if Freyr was dark, because then the queen of nightmares is light and the king of dreams is dark.

Anyway ... Freyr is a reasonable option, but the only thing that makes me less certain about that is who he'd be sharing with. Would they really have him with Lucina on his debut? Just looking at the other units, green would be a good guess on where the next legendary would be, but I can't actually think of who'd they put there XD

But as long as we're on the topic of Freyr, it took us until about June or July (forgot the exact month) for us to get Hel, after book 3 ended in November. Mirabilis debuted on a New Hero banner before her. So I guess as long as Freyr shows up around the same time he's technically not that late. Surely they wouldn't just ... not put him on a banner, right? It's not like they have so many beast units who are not Freyr to choose from in general either.

July. June is a legendary month. So yeah, still three chances for him to get in by the time she did.

Do i Want Mythic Hero Banner With The Special Heroes:

Red: Reginn/Dou Sigurd/Legendary Ike

Green: Yune/Freyja/Lex

Blue: Legendary Lucina/Duo Ephraim/Summer Lute

Colorless: Legendary Leif/Flayn/Halloween Xane.

Only The Mythic Hero Banner Have 4 Stars Focus For Lex/Summer Lute & Hallowenn Xane.But The Regular 4 Stars Set To 52% Rates.

Obviously another green or colorless month. But i'm leaning more towards green since it lines up with Freyja's first rerun.

I really hope its not Gotoh at this exact moment since i'm trying to save for Chrom in april.

I have a feeling the New Heroes will be FE7 and Mythic will be Athos.  I know they don't usually correlate, but it'd be a good time to do both.

...or that's what I would've said if Red weren't packed already.  I guess it'll be Freyr, and I have to echo the sentiment that I'd just like to get him out of the way.

I was going to joke about them doubling down with another Three Houses character as a mythic, but the upcoming banner makes me wonder if that might actually happen. Seiros, legendary Claude, and I don't know, Rhea since I haven't played Three Houses. Three Three Houses legendary and mythic heroes back to back. Might as well have Byleth be the next legendary too.

Otherwise, does Tokyo Mirage Session even have a mythic candidate? Legendary I could see them just having an alt of Itsuki or whoever, but mythic I have no idea.

27 minutes ago, Kaden said:

Otherwise, does Tokyo Mirage Session even have a mythic candidate? Legendary I could see them just having an alt of Itsuki or whoever, but mythic I have no idea.

Legendary Itsuki would make more sense than Mythic. And you are right that there really isn't a good Mythic pick for TMS. Maybe Tiki, so another Breath unit, but even that would be a real stretch. Medeus has no speaking role nor non-monstrous form, so there goes the one big option. 

Although if you reallllllllllllllllllllllly wanted a Mythic and needed to get pass Medeus not having a small body, there is this.:

Spoiler

Screen-Shot-2021-03-02-at-11-25-20-PM.pn

It proceeds to transform into M-DEUS, the optional New Game+ only superboss, which is a recolor of Medeus in its second phase. So TMS's Medeus design but with a quirky little ghost able to fit on a FEH tile.

Although technically, not all games will be getting Mythics. Every other world can get a Mythic, but not every single game- Jugdral has no Mythics (maybe Forseti!Lewyn) and has to rely on being in the same world as Archanea. Path of Radiance can't get any but Radiant Dawn can.

6 hours ago, Interdimensional Observer said:

Legendary Itsuki would make more sense than Mythic. And you are right that there really isn't a good Mythic pick for TMS. Maybe Tiki, so another Breath unit, but even that would be a real stretch. Medeus has no speaking role nor non-monstrous form, so there goes the one big option. 

Although if you reallllllllllllllllllllllly wanted a Mythic and needed to get pass Medeus not having a small body, there is this.:

Hide contents

Screen-Shot-2021-03-02-at-11-25-20-PM.pn

It proceeds to transform into M-DEUS, the optional New Game+ only superboss, which is a recolor of Medeus in its second phase. So TMS's Medeus design but with a quirky little ghost able to fit on a FEH tile.

Although technically, not all games will be getting Mythics. Every other world can get a Mythic, but not every single game- Jugdral has no Mythics (maybe Forseti!Lewyn) and has to rely on being in the same world as Archanea. Path of Radiance can't get any but Radiant Dawn can.

The only game that I can't think of a mythical is Ylisse, unless you consider another Grima alt.

Jugdral has Forsety, and stretching a bit, the 12 crusaders. I think the crusaders are very unlikely for now, but who knows in the future?

Fodlan Dragon Seteth and Flayn as Cethleann and Cichol. So finally we can see how their dragon forms look. Also background characters like the ten elites if they run out ideas. 

From Elibe I can  see Athos, maybe  Roland and St Elimine getting in one day.

Archanea: Anri, Artemis, Medeus

Magvel: Morva. maybe Nada Kuyia, Latona and Grado, but very unlikely

Fates has Anankos and Tellius has Lehran, Ashnera, etc...

Edited by Mylady

On 3/3/2021 at 4:53 AM, Mylady said:

The only game that I can't think of a mythical is Ylisse, unless you consider another Grima alt.

Jugdral has Forsety, and stretching a bit, the 12 crusaders. I think the crusaders are very unlikely for now, but who knows in the future?

Fodlan Dragon Seteth and Flayn as Cethleann and Cichol. So finally we can see how their dragon forms look. Also background characters like the ten elites if they run out ideas. 

From Elibe I can  see Athos, maybe  Roland and St Elimine getting in one day.

Archanea: Anri, Artemis, Medeus

Magvel: Morva. maybe Nada Kuyia, Latona and Grado, but very unlikely

Fates has Anankos and Tellius has Lehran, Ashnera, etc...

For Archanea I'd also add Gotoh, he's similar to Athos in how he operates in the story so it makes sense that he would be a viable option as well. Also, if we're considering Dragon Seteth and Flayn, maybe we could also add Macuil and Indech since they have dragon forms we meet and statues of their human ones. 

9 hours ago, Medeus said:

For Archanea I'd also add Gotoh, he's similar to Athos in how he operates in the story so it makes sense that he would be a viable option as well. Also, if we're considering Dragon Seteth and Flayn, maybe we could also add Macuil and Indech since they have dragon forms we meet and statues of their human ones. 

They are similar plot-wise but Athos feels like a formidable combatant while Gotoh does not.

I'd rather they go Anri first for an Archanea mythic. 

Oh, it has to be green or colorless. Leaning on green! I am not sure who will make me pool. I’m not a fan of the newest OC girls, and there’s only a few villains I would give a second look at. Since I don’t care for AR, I won’t pull just for that mode... well, if it is indeed an easy skip, that means I can treat myself to the rerun banner for a Julian or 2!

9 minutes ago, SockPuppet said:

Oh, it has to be green or colorless. Leaning on green! I am not sure who will make me pool. I’m not a fan of the newest OC girls, and there’s only a few villains I would give a second look at. Since I don’t care for AR, I won’t pull just for that mode... well, if it is indeed an easy skip, that means I can treat myself to the rerun banner for a Julian or 2!

Why does it have to be green or colorless? Blue has the fewest units.

The last mythic was blue, but we've gotten back to back mythics of the same color before. (In November, we got two mythics of the same color in one banner!)

2 hours ago, Othin said:

Why does it have to be green or colorless? Blue has the fewest units.

The last mythic was blue, but we've gotten back to back mythics of the same color before. (In November, we got two mythics of the same color in one banner!)

I noticed they never put new the new legendary or mythic paired up with a bunch of ones. They gotta have a good lineup to sell, and Lucina is very old, even though she is the only blue confirmed this month. Besides, as it’s been observed in the OP, blue finally is the most “backed up” color when it comes to new heroes. This is Freya’a first rerun, and she is paired with the highly coveted Edelgard, so it’s likely the new unit is on green.

So...what if we get Dark Colorless Breath Anakos? People used to guess him a lot, but then that theory quieted down. It seems like IS tends to reveal things that people once guessed at about the time that these guesses stop being made (though it's coincidental, I know, I still see this pattern.) Maybe it'll happen again?

The problem with getting Freyr is that I don't have orbs to spend on him. (This is a problem with Anakos, too.) Pirate Veronica stole all my orbs and never got into my barracks. Dagr could be an option -- I could see her impulsively coming along with the party -- but maybe not for this month. It's more likely that it'll line up with the story, I think, and there wasn't any text showing her officially joining us yet (except to go after Nott.) Maybe next time.

6 hours ago, SockPuppet said:

I noticed they never put new the new legendary or mythic paired up with a bunch of ones. They gotta have a good lineup to sell, and Lucina is very old, even though she is the only blue confirmed this month. Besides, as it’s been observed in the OP, blue finally is the most “backed up” color when it comes to new heroes. This is Freya’a first rerun, and she is paired with the highly coveted Edelgard, so it’s likely the new unit is on green.

Hmm, fair. I'm missing Freyja, Edelgard, and Bramimond, so I'd be quite happy with either of those options.

I suspect that Bernadetta's not going to be on any "proper" legendary/mythic banners, since she was on the remix banner last month.

I personally hope that they do Freyr this month (as a Light mythic - why would he be Dark?), just so we can move on from Book 4. That way, we can have a bunch of non-Heroes Mythics in a row before starting on Book 5 characters.