March Mythic Prediction: Got Goat? Feeling Birdy? Or Just in need of Order?

daisy jane

1 hour ago, Seafarer said:

I suspect that Bernadetta's not going to be on any "proper" legendary/mythic banners, since she was on the remix banner last month.

I personally hope that they do Freyr this month (as a Light mythic - why would he be Dark?), just so we can move on from Book 4. That way, we can have a bunch of non-Heroes Mythics in a row before starting on Book 5 characters.

Light would feel redundant with Freyja, so it doesn't seem like a good option despite being theoretically the most logical.

I could see Freyr being Blue this month if he doubles up with Eitri. I understand the point of L!Lucina making the color less desirable, but having two new Mythics on the banner I feel would offset that. 

On 3/5/2021 at 12:15 PM, Vince777 said:

They are similar plot-wise but Athos feels like a formidable combatant while Gotoh does not.

I'd rather they go Anri first for an Archanea mythic. 

I feel they're about the same in that regard, but really all a Mythic really requires nowadays is a background worthy of legend, so Gotoh being a formidable opponent or not I don't think matters. 

Edited by Medeus

• 3 weeks later...

I've BEEN pulling on the AHR banner with no luck in getting the banner heroes. I think the LH/MH banners would bring me better luck. Seriously, out of 200 orbs, I've only gotten a sparked L!Dimitri, Sara, and Nils, plus a flipped Minerva and Shiro. Oh, and a Quan. At least on the legendary banners, I don't have to worry too much about pity breakers. 

gqg65dsabep61.png

So That's what we have. 6 Reds, 3 blues, 5 Green, 4 Colorless.
4 Lights, 5 Darks, 5 Animas, 4 Astras.

So maybe we getting blue light one ?

I really doubt it will be blue.

First of all, there's a huge line of blue heroes awaiting to be rerun in legendary banners. 
Then there's the fact that the only leg/mythic in the lineup this month is Lucina, an old legendary and therefore not so desired anymore, making the color less flashy for summon.

It's probably green or colorless. 

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

Well, colorless can now be ruled out for the new Mythic. Sara is participating in the next VG but wasn’t included on either VG banner which means she’s pretty much a lock to show up on this banner.

Yeah, my thoughts exactly.

Glad to be able to take a shot at Bramimond alongside another colorless unit I want, although this will put even more strain on my orb supply. Hopefully I can finish with enough left for Myrrh.