I accidentally got Stahl and Robin married.

1 minute ago, ciphertul said:

Your god maybe not mine, but that isn't that bad of a stat spread. 7 Str 4 Skl and 5 Defs is alright. 

Yeah, but "isn't that bad" isn't good enough, I'm not very good and I need good stats as a crutch to help out with that.

8 minutes ago, ciphertul said:

You are playing Hard not lunatic, pick your battles and strategize or if it's super bad then you could restart how far are you?

I'm before chapter 10, but I'm playing casually and I'd rather just quit than restart at this point if things get rough. It's probably not going to get too hard, but Morgan isn't going to be as good as I'd want him to be.

2 minutes ago, Riddleflip said:

I saved over my only save of this.

3 minutes ago, Riddleflip said:

I'm before chapter 10, but I'm playing casually and I'd rather just quit than restart at this point if things get rough. It's probably not going to get too hard, but Morgan isn't going to be as good as I'd want him to be.

I don't wanna be mean but... what kind of help do you want here? I mean you can accept your mistake and make the best of it, or complain about it as unless you are willing to restart there is no "Hard" fix for this.

Edited by ciphertul

Just now, ciphertul said:

I don't wanna be mean but... what kind of help do you want here? I mean you can accept your mistake and make the best of it, or complain about it as unless you are will to restart there is no "Hard" fix for this.

I asked "how can I make it less worse." Do I need to elaborate on this question?

Just now, Riddleflip said:

I asked "how can I make it less worse." Do I need to elaborate on this question?

Let me rephrase stop whining and deal with it. Just make him a Wyvern Lord or Berserker, take full advantage of his high Str, Give armthrift and forge a Brave Axe. You are playing a game with a metric ton of customization.

4 minutes ago, ciphertul said:

Let me rephrase stop whining and deal with it. Just make him a Wyvern Lord or Berserker, take full advantage of his high Str, Give armthrift and forge a Brave Axe. You are playing a game with a metric ton of customization.

Thank you for finally answering my question. Was that so hard?

6 minutes ago, Riddleflip said:

Thank you for finally answering my question. Was that so hard?

Stop trolling, You really didn't need anyone to tell you that. But you are welcome.