New Heroes: Seeds of Fodlan

NSSKG151

34 minutes ago, Zan Partizanne said:

but I highly assume her legandary version will become like that then.

Brave Version, right? Because Legendary Marianne is not happening in my opinion.

I could see Brave Marianne as a Sword Cavalry. I think we will see her with the Holy Knight attire.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Sasori said:

Didn't he get into the top 20 male heroes this time around? You'd think that would help avoid having a kit like this.

He made the mistake of being a male from Three Houses not named Byleth, Dimitri or Claude. IS has kinda not treated any of the other males particularly well (compared to the females, at least). Up to this point, we've had:

Hubert: strong contender for worst 5* exclusive from 2019
Death Knight: mediocre GHB unit
Ferdinand: demote when his popularity is comparable to Linhardt's (Ferdie was literally one place lower than Lin in CYL4, with just 7 less votes)
Sylvain: season locked 4* focus despite popularity, and not a particularly amazing one either
Lorenz: the worst grail unit of 2020, also season locked
Seteth: also a demote, but they at least gave him his spear
Nemesis: GHB instead of a Mythic
Felix: just a seasonal TT unit despite popularity
Raphael: another season locked 4* focus

12 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

Brave Version, right? Because Legendary Marianne is not happening in my opinion.

I could see Brave Marianne as a Sword Cavalry. I think we will see her with the Holy Knight attire.

I mixed it up once more, yeah, meant Brave.

Sword would surprise me and not fit to her statspread for being magic based, unless it's a weapon similar to Annette which does adaptive damage. 

This reminds me I could make her turn into a flying staff user in my RPG instead of a troubadour. *thinking

32 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

He made the mistake of being a male from Three Houses not named Byleth, Dimitri or Claude. IS has kinda not treated any of the other males particularly well (compared to the females, at least). Up to this point, we've had:

Ferdinand: demote when his popularity is comparable to Linhardt's (Ferdie was literally one place lower than Lin in CYL4, with just 7 less votes)
Sylvain: season locked 4* focus despite popularity, and not a particularly amazing one either

So does that mean Dedue is secretly a lady

8 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

So does that mean Dedue is secretly a lady

Yeah, sure.

Though, it does mean Dedue is just the second out of twelve (includes Linhardt and Solon) non-Byleth, Dimitri or Claude males to be a premium unit but Dedue might as well be the first with how bad Hubert is as a 5* exclusive.

Meanwhile, there is only three (four if you include [REDACTED]) Three Houses females who aren't premium units (Kronya, Mercedes, winter Hilda).

1 hour ago, Tybrosion said:

I already expected Nemesis as a GHB... but for the Fallen Heroes banner for this year.

I never saw him as a Mythic Hero. I mean... he has more mythics characteristics than most of FEH OCs have... but I never expected him as a Mythic Hero.

30 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I already expected Nemesis as a GHB... but for the Fallen Heroes banner for this year.

Personally, I’m expecting Nergal (another guy with a case for being a Mythic) in that slot. Given his (spoiler heavy) backstory, he would make a lot more sense with the Fallen Hero theme than Ashnard.

Plus, IS would be able to use Sonia or Limstella as the FE7 banner’s GHB at the same time.

30 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I never saw him as a Mythic Hero. I mean... he has more mythics characteristics than most of FEH OCs have... but I never expected him as a Mythic Hero.

Honestly, the glut of FEH OC Mythics is probably why Nemesis wasn’t one. Not having enough space is the only reason I can think of as to why Nemesis wasn’t a Mythic when we also have someone like Bramimond as a Mythic.

Well finally saw the trailer (real life has not been going well for me so I'm late to the party) and I will be pulling green with the tickets and skipping since the AHR banner is coming.  Kind of a meh banner for me since no Ashe, but I am fine with a skippable banner since I need to save orbs for other banners.

3 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

Personally, I’m expecting Nergal (another guy with a case for being a Mythic) in that slot. Given his (spoiler heavy) backstory, he would make a lot more sense with the Fallen Hero theme than Ashnard.

Plus, IS would be able to use Sonia or Limstella as the FE7 banner’s GHB at the same time.

Honestly, the glut of FEH OC Mythics is probably why Nemesis wasn’t one. Not having enough space is the only reason I can think of as to why Nemesis wasn’t a Mythic when we also have someone like Bramimond as a Mythic.

Huh, Nergal on a Fallen banner would be nice. I'm always in favor of better uses for those slots, and I really want him to get into the game.

So, if I'm counting right, the only students missing now are Ashe, Caspar, Leonie, and Ignatz. I wouldn't expect a banner with all four of those, but Dorothea is currently the only female student who's currently seasonal-only, so I could see her taking Ignatz's spot on the final Academy banner, while Ignatz joins Sylvain, Lorenz, Felix, and Raphael in the lineup of seasonal-only male students.

After that, I'm guessing they'll switch to war arc banners - probably three of them in total. That'd be enough to give Ignatz, Sylvain, Lorenz, Felix, and Raphael their first regular versions, and to give second ones to most of the female students without brave versions: Petra, Hilda, Mercedes, Annette, Bernadetta, Ingrid, Dorothea, and Leonie. Other war arc versions will probably be seasonal-exclusive.

4 minutes ago, Othin said:

So, if I'm counting right, the only students missing now are Ashe, Caspar, Leonie, and Ignatz. I wouldn't expect a banner with all four of those, but Dorothea is currently the only female student who's currently seasonal-only, so I could see her taking Ignatz's spot on the final Academy banner, while Ignatz joins Sylvain, Lorenz, Felix, and Raphael in the lineup of seasonal-only male students.

After that, I'm guessing they'll switch to war arc banners - probably three of them in total. That'd be enough to give Ignatz, Sylvain, Lorenz, Felix, and Raphael their first regular versions, and to give second ones to most of the female students without brave versions: Petra, Hilda, Mercedes, Annette, Bernadetta, Ingrid, Dorothea, and Leonie. Other war arc versions will probably be seasonal-exclusive.

They could also mix some of those with the DLC characters from the other house that I always mix up the name, the something Wolves.

2 minutes ago, Rinco said:

They could also mix some of those with the DLC characters from the other house that I always mix up the name, the something Wolves.

Ashen Wolves, yeah. That's true, depends on if they want to give them their own banner.

I really want to pull Dedue, but being green armor means even if I did got him he is just gonna be collecting dust most of the time.

Something tells me that IS doesn't know what to do with some of 3H students' base form. Dorothea got 2 Dancer alt without a base form while somehow Ingrid comes with Horse and not Pegasus? Lindhart's kit is just bad, not even his stat are gonna be good judging from the trailer.

Ingrid being a cavalier instead of a flier actually makes sense when you think about it. Aside from the fact that she is proficient in riding, Pegasus Knight is an Intermediate level class in Three Houses while Falcon Knight is two class tiers later (Master). So then, what is the easiest Advanced class for Ingrid (hint: she's also proficient in swords in addition to lances) to advance into?

Solon is...

Spoiler

An Infantry red tome user with a weird tome... Of course.

45 / 38 / 20 / 24 / 38

Banshee Θ
At the start of turns 3 and 4, inflicts Atk/Spd/Def/Res-6,【Gravity】,【Guard】, and status preventing counterattacks on closest foes within 5 spaces of unit through their next actions.

He had as Atk ploy at 4*, and Sabotage Res at 5*.

You know you can put these gimmicky tome effects on staff users too IS -_- There's no need to make every mid threat villain a red tome user. And I thought they gave Solon the Circe staff because they were already getting ready to give everyone prfs in Heroes.

About Solon's stat line [SPOILERS]: 

Spoiler

it's just Veld's stat line after deducting 6 points from Spd and then adding 2 points each to HP, Def and Res.

So in other words, it's 100% better than Veld's stat line because you ain't doing shit with 26 Spd anyways.

Boons and Banes are...

Spoiler

Dedue: Superboons in HP and Res. Superbanes are Atk, Spd and Def

Linhardt: Superboon in Spd. Superbanes in HP and Def

Ingrid: Superboons are HP, Spd and Res. Superbane in Def

Marianne: Superboons are HP, Atk and Res. Superbane in Def

Solon: Superboon in Def. No Superbanes

Edited by NSSKG151

15 hours ago, Tybrosion said:

These all got treated pretty well in my opinion. At the bare minimum, all of them have decent stat distribution; its not the best distributed, but they got the numbers where it counts the most. Not every unit needs a unique skill nor the best stat distribution to work well.

Hubert got a massive Atk stat, and he can be a decent Counter-Vantage Blade mage.

OM!Silvain got decent Spd and can use a Blade tome.

Seteth introduced Brazen Atk/Spd into the 4* pool. That is a pretty amazing in itself. He also matches Cordelia's Atk/Spd.

DDR!Raphael is pretty amazing with Firesweep Bow-Bold Fighter-Armored Boots. He is not unique, but he has a relatively rare Weapon-color-movement combo, and that specific combo means that he is one of the few Firesweepers in the entire game that can be expected to kill things reliably in one round of combat instead of just chipping. He is also easy merge, unlike LG!Faye and TOD!Jakob.

4 hours ago, Othin said:

Datamine is out!

Reveal hidden contents

FinalCollage.pngresult0.pngresult1.pngresult2.pngresult3.pngresult4.pngresult5.png

Shame about Linhardt, but Solon's tome looks like a blast.

Stat spoilers

Spoiler

Oof! I wish Ingrid's Atk was a bit higher, but it is still nice. It should still be good enough to trigger Heavy Blade in most cases. I guess that makes me feel a bit better about leaning towards picking Marianne as my guaranteed summon if I do not get either during the forty summons.

Edited by XRay

55 minutes ago, XRay said:

Hubert got a massive Atk stat, and he can be a decent Counter-Vantage Blade mage.

Yes, he does have high Atk...but not quite as much as either Lysithea, Kiria or Fallen Julia (and they all get a super asset in Atk while Hubert does not).

And given that he lacks a Prf and has shitty skill fodder, Hubert just feels severely lacking as a 5* exclusive unit compared to those girls (and Azelle too for that matter).

It does look kinda tragic when you put it like that. Some of these units aren't bad, but when compared to the treatment they look pretty mundane compared to every female not named Mercedes and their pricy skills and prf's.

Distant guard 3 being locked behind 5 star is making me feel even less generous towards Linhard. That already kinda boring skill is the only unique thing he has to bring and they decided to give it a feather cost. I suppose his good mixed bulk make him stand out amongst the  other interchangeable infantry healers, but i'm getting tired of this demote type.

Everyone else looks good enough, but still not going to go all out on this one.