What's a good difficulty setting for a blind ironman for these games?

Marienburg

If you are blind I would definitely first time on normal, as they were designed to be "iron manned" in a sense. The best part about normal is that they changed the ambush spawns to normal spawns, so you can more safely learn where enemies come from for higher difficulties/future playthroughs.

Which game specifically? Shadow Dragon is generally quite a bit easier than New Mystery on equivalent difficulties, so if you want something like Binding Blade normal for Shadow Dragon I'd say maybe Hard 1 or Hard 2. For New Mystery, Normal or Hard 1.

4 hours ago, cluesagi said:

Which game specifically? Shadow Dragon is generally quite a bit easier than New Mystery on equivalent difficulties, so if you want something like Binding Blade normal for Shadow Dragon I'd say maybe Hard 1 or Hard 2. For New Mystery, Normal or Hard 1.

I will second this; that said, unless I am mistaken, there ain't much of a reason to play H1 in Shadow Dragon, because I am pretty sure that it only removes the prologue and changes the reinforcements into ambush spawns. It IS an option if you are looking towards the easier side of things, but H2 would probably be more fun if you're lookin' for something a little more challenging, as in my opinion, H1 just makes it slightly more annoying.

On 3/3/2021 at 8:43 PM, cluesagi said:

On 3/4/2021 at 1:22 AM, Benice said:

I will second this; that said, unless I am mistaken, there ain't much of a reason to play H1 in Shadow Dragon, because I am pretty sure that it only removes the prologue and changes the reinforcements into ambush spawns. It IS an option if you are looking towards the easier side of things, but H2 would probably be more fun if you're lookin' for something a little more challenging, as in my opinion, H1 just makes it slightly more annoying.

Thanks for the tips. I started Shadow Dragon on H2 and New Mystery on Hard. Half way through with Shadow Dragon and it could've used a bump to H3 or maybe even H4, as I haven't lost a unit in a while. It's just such an honest game, feels like Echoes without the swarms of mages. New Mystery Hard, I'm only at the second campaign chapter, and this is a pretty good difficulty; Chris is a monster but still dies if he facetanks a 3rd or 4th enemy.