About Hector and Lyn's "special conversations"

ARMADS!!!

So I read in more than one place that in Hector mode, if he has an A support with Lyn, they can have special conversations.

But I never got them, and can't find anywhere exactly in which chapters they can be acessed.

I know there is one in "Battle preparations", and other in the final chapter (along with other conversations between Eliwood and lyn, and hector with eliwood, oswin and lyn), but I think they're all like those Pent and Louise special conversations (that are the only ones I could find exactly in which chapters to acess, it is said in the "support" page of FE7 here in serenes forest, but the rest I cant find), the problem is: To acess each of these Pent and Lousie conversations, you have to acess the previous one, so if you you miss one of them you can't have the rest. With them is fine, since I had concrete information of in each chapters to have them. But what about Lyn and Hector's? Does anyone know in each chapters they occur? and if I have do acess the previous conversations to have the following ones like with Pent and Louise?

Also, if anyone know if there are more of of these special conversations (can be between other characters too), please say it here too. And Im NOT talking about the conversations with the tactician that happen in the begining of the map when you deploy a specific character in a specific chapter neither special boss conversations with certain characters (since in the FEwiki we have acess to all of them and to which character we have to deploy in each chapter/which character we have to attack the bosses in order to acess them)

I only wanna know about those mid-maps conversations between two actual characters, when the option "talk" shows up (except recruitment conversations)

In FE7, I know of a few:

• Eligood/Oswin have one in Victory or Death, although I think that it's only on Hector's mode.
  • Lyn/Eligood have one in Battle Preparations if they have a B support or higher; I think the same is true of Hector.
  • Lyn/Eligood have a talk (probably only on Hector's mode) in Light. I don't think that there are any conditions required, other than maybe the Eligood/Oswin one being triggered earlier.

Hector and Lyn can get the conversation in Light you're asking about after you have Eliwood and Lyn talk. They do need to have A rank support though. Lyn/Eliwood's Light conversation can be done without Oswin.

Battle Preparations's is like Does Lyn have A support with Eliwood/Hector/Someone else or none and there's three conversations. Hector and his retainers also have conversations in this chapter.

These are not the same as supports: Pent and Louise's supports are different because they already have A rank and they bound each one to a particular chapter.

Edited by Dayni

I don't think this is quite what you are looking for, but I think its close enough that you might be interested. If Linus is the boss of Cog of Destiny, and Hector lands the killing blow on Linus in Hector mode, there is an extra scene of dialogue between Athos and Hector at the end of the chapter.

The only special conversations I can think of between Lyn and Hector are in "Battle Preparations" and "Light."

In "Battle Preparations," Lyn and Hector must have A support, and if they do, one will have the Talk option if you move them adjacent to the other. Keep in mind that while they have to have A support together, they don't necessarily need to have started the chapter with it; if they had B support with 5 or fewer turns to A support, one can Support the other and then the other can Talk.

I'm pretty sure that you have to move Lyn close to Hector and have her Talk in "Light." She also has a Talk option with Eliwood, regardless of their Support level.

Edited by Paper Jam

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/5/2021 at 2:54 AM, Eltosian Kadath said:

I don't think this is quite what you are looking for, but I think its close enough that you might be interested. If Linus is the boss of Cog of Destiny, and Hector lands the killing blow on Linus in Hector mode, there is an extra scene of dialogue between Athos and Hector at the end of the chapter.

It might not be exactly what I asked for, but is always good to know. I just wrote a post about   secret/extra scenes and conversations in FE7 and I included this one there. So thank you.