Challening myself to finish all the FE games!

radiantsage

Why hello there, I am returning to SF after a 4 year absence from lurking. I guess this long lasting quarantine has gotten to my head because I've fallen hard for FE once again. I'm truly glad I returned to the games, nothing beats the "Fire Emblem" feeling, am I right? This time I am hoping to finish all the games, there are some of the installments I really really want to play but simply never got my head around them. Here's my current situation:

Note: I'm counting the FE3H routes as different games as I want to finish all of them.

• Completed: Awakening, Conquest, Birthright, Echoes: Shadows of Valentia, Golden Deer 
  • Currently playing: Blue Lions (and loving the crap out of it)
  • Started but not finished: Gaiden, Genealogy of the Holy War, Blazing Blade, Sacred Stones, Revelations, Black Eagles 
  • Never played: FE1, FE3 (and their remakes), Radiant Dawn, Path of Radiance, Thracia

Did I get them all? I think I did. So after playing Blue Lions I plan on finishing Genealogy since I'll lend my switch to my boyfriend so he can also enjoy Three Houses.

What are your thoughts? Anyone here wanting or trying to finish all the games? Would love to talk!

Unless I am mistaken, I think that you're missing FE6 (Binding blade) and BSFE, if you want to count that one.

As a suggestion, you could also try out the three KagaSaga games: TearRing saga, (PS1, you'll need a translation patch) Berwick saga (PS2, also needing  a translation patch) and Vestaria saga (Avaliable on steam for about 20$). They're not FE, but at least TearRing and, to an extent, Vestaria, are spiritual successors to FE. Berwick Saga is very unique, but I think it is Kaga's best game. I don't know if you will like these games, but in my opinion, it is worth giving them a look.

Indeed I am missing Binding Blade. It should be on my not yet played list. 

I actually plan on checking out the Saga games, they seem interesting and I have a soft spot for Kaga so I'm pretty confident I will like them.

Edited by radiantsage

Tokyo Mirage Sessions and Fire Emblem Warriors to be a pro player. Heroes too if you want to find yourself enslaved to daily logins. Also you might want to be aware someone's doing a day by day playthrough of the entire series on the forum already. He's reached 2/3s of the way through Fates after about a year and a half.