Grand Hero Battle - Solon: Church Shadow

Diovani Bressan

A new Grand Hero Battle is here! Solon, the Church Shadow, is ready to be challenged!

02TOLOM.png

For me, this map was not bad at all. I managed to make 2 clears: a Book 4 Fairies themed clear and an One-Turn clear.

Because of Solon's high Res, I prepared Mirabilis for the kill. I even gave her R Tomebreaker, but in the end it was not needed. Everytime I make a Fairy Theme clear, the question is "who will keep the dancing skills?".

And we have the one-turn clear. I had to use Duo Palla's skill to grant extra mobility. It would not be needed if I had Odd Tempest on Seteth. I also wanted to use Halloween Nowi there.

@BoaFerox @Maaka @mcsilas @daisy jane @DarkAlf @Sasori @Some Jerk @Landmaster @SatsumaFSoysoy @Alexmender

@Diovani Bressan Damn it, and I thought I was original by using Nowi. At least I didn't Duo Cheat. Nice clears! Mirabilis slaying Solon like that is somehow really funny to me. The fairies make for a pretty functional team together. Nice use of Nowi as a beacon in the one turn clear as well. I can see her coming in handy for one turn clears in the future, because that movement is so amazing.

Here is my one turn clear, also featuring Nowi's new refine, coincidentally. It also features Tana using Odd Tempest for the first time, and I also found a use for that Brave Sword I gave Palla like 5 days before she got her refine which felt good. Not a hard map overall, but fun.

@BoaFerox

Nowi's refine looks fun. I might give mine the refine if one with a better asset shows up.

Reinforcements and non-friendly terrain means I don't have the patience for this so here's an unintentional one turn clear

Spoiler

Edited by Flying Shogi

I didn't even know there were reinforcements on this map until I got to Infernal difficulty and at that point I decided to one turn it. The enemies in the mid/top right side was set up just right for NY!Anna to sit there and tank everything.

I thought to smite Solon with my new l'arachel, but the reinforcements made this map a bit more ticky then I thought. So its good genius vs bad genius. Saias delivered the debuffs so his less then intimidating archer buddies could bring the damage.

@Diovani Bressan: I keep forgetting how strong Triandra is when she's not dancing. She did a good number on all the enemies. I was also surprised to see Mirabelis double so often in this map. She was pretty powerfull both on offense and defense

@BoaFerox : Nice clear. Nowi's new teleport skill really is very different from what Takumi and Anna got. A big improvement how she can appear two spaces away from allies. Also cool to see best whitewing in action.

@Landmaster @Maaka @SatsumaFSoysoy @Unknown Gamer11

I was starting to think these were getting boring just having the Elises curbstomp these things but BLESS, reinforcements

@Diovani Bressan – The Fairies have a pretty easy time since they can fly over the middle of the map. I was surprised how well Peony tanked Solon and that you made Mirabilis pretty speedy. Triandra is just naturally a nuke, she might as well not even be a Dancer.

Oooh you have Nowi her refine! That range is great for the WOM set ups~

@BoaFerox – So everyone is using Nowi except me, the Nowi enthusiast, a shame. But her refine is super fun, love that huge jump at the end. And nice Odd Tempest on Tana! Though killing a Dimitri…tsk.

@NSSKG151 – I love that this was mostly an EP one turn by Anna. NY!Anna never ceases to impress.

@Sasori – Impressive work from your Archer Cav bois. That is also probably the hardest hitting Saias I’ve ever seen. You don’t see him too often so he was nice to see here.

@BoaFerox Nice use of Nowi there. Initially being used for Flier Guidance, but then later getting danced and using her great mobility to reach the axe flier. She is very fun to use!

@Sasori It's nice to see both green cavs working together, and seeing your Saias reminded me that I still need to refine mine... only his father was refined so far. Nice job!

@Landmaster Amity Blooms + Lull Atk/Res... That Elise can be very scary with her in-combat debuffs! And Mirabilis surviving with 1 HP... that was pretty cool!

@Diovani Bressan Wow I forgot how destructive Triandra can be. She really did a lot in the fairy clear. The one-turn clear was really neat even if you did cheat. Cool that you got to use halloween Nowi's new refine. Nice clears!

@BoaFerox Always love to see a galeforcing NY Azura. Too bad she doesn't have the masakari.  Guess she does well either way. Nowi's refine is pretty wild, too bad she can't galeforce or I would use her all the time. Great job!

@NSSKG151 Anna is way too good. I love that you were at full health at the end. Galeforcing ninja Hana is really nice to see as well!

@Sasori Attack of the cav archers, huh. Lots of units I don't see very often in this clear. They did quite a great job!

@Landmaster Poor healer Elise, being bullied again. She certainly took her revenge on everyone though. Still can't believe how much damage she does. Nice clear!

Completely forgot to upload mine. Had to do some enemy phase killing due to everyone being so far apart, but it worked out well. No axebreaker unit will stop spring Fir.

@Landmaster
This GHB wasn't nearly as easy as the last ones with all those reinforcements. OG Elise worked surprisingly well as wall with Miracle and Mirabelis could withstand quite the beating as well. Nice clear

I've been meaning to use Saias for a while since his weapon is kinda neat. Kept forgetting it, but good genius vs evil genius seemed like a good theme.

@Diovani Bressan: Ah yeah. Arvis was on my list too untill I realised I already had quite the selection of red mages. So Saias ended up as my fallback

@Maaka: Nice job. You almost would't be able to tell that Solon was standing on a defense tile with that damage.

They're all units I don't take along for the ride often either. But the archer boys worked well with debuff emblem.

On 3/12/2021 at 6:41 PM, Maaka said:

Completely forgot to upload mine. Had to do some enemy phase killing due to everyone being so far apart, but it worked out well. No axebreaker unit will stop spring Fir.

Hide contents

I love when the Bartres fly in back to back, like the ultimate protective father