Is Forrin!Soleil with +Str -Lck better as Nohrian or Hoshidan Noble stat and bulk-wise?

Muskaan Mann

I decided to s-rank my MU with Laslow just cause I wanted to get a boost in Lck and skill most of all in Kana and Soleil since I’ve chosen Lck as my bane and str as my boon. I also recently gotten Soleil from her paralogue and reclassed her to Nohrian Princess but herein lies my dilemma unfortunately: Idk if Nohrian or Hosidan noble is worth saving my great lord seal for Selena!Caelodori, since my main reasons for reclassing Soleil into one of these 2 avatar based special classes is 1.) mainly to get Dragon Fang since she didn’t get in inherited from my MU unfortuantely and 2.) I also wanted to see if it would increase her bulk overall unlike hero or bow knight. Are there any advantages of reclassing Soleil into Nohrian noble and any disadvantages or does she want to be in the Hoshidan noble class for better bulk overall? I’m so torn cause I don’t want her to go the canon Great lord route (saving that for Selena!Caeldori). Thoughts or advice please?

A Hoshidan Noble Soleil should hit pretty hard. Soleil is a unit with great strength growth as is; from what I'm looking at this type of Soleil has a 72.5% strength growth. Nohr Noble as a mixed class doesn't really stand out much outside of Nohrian Bond that you get at level 15. And her magic growth at 27.5% is pretty bad.

@Lonestar I was also thinking the same thing for Nohr noble, since while draco hex Soleil would be fun, it wouldn’t increase her bulk that great due to her shit magic growth. Also you can never go wrong with luck and skill as Hoshidan noble. Also, as for most popular stat pair up partner at S rank, does Forrin!Soleil prefer Sigebert bulk wise or Hana!Asugi for min-maxing spd and skill towards post-endgame Rev? While the inheritance planner for Fates has helped me a bunch, sadly I have tried looking for most effective 2nd gen s rank pair-up bonuses partners on the web but either it is too complicated or it doesn’t work sadly. The stat based Fates character calculator only shows max base growth stats unfortunately. 

Edited by Muskaan Mann

@Muskaan Mann Yeah make sure you see a list of users pop up when you try to @, you misspelled my username. Anyway I'm not too keen on what the best some of this stuff, but generally Asugi as a Master Ninja will give her more speed on pair up, and Seigbert as a Paladin will give her more bulk.

I don't know if this is one of the resources you looked at, but the main site has a list of pair-up bonuses. For example Hana!Ausgi gives +2 Str, +1 Skl, +1 Spd, and +1 Luck at S rank. There is a guide at the bottom of the webpage for children and you can navigate to Nohrian characters at the top.

https://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/hoshidan-characters/pair-up-stats/

Here's another one for adjacent bonuses. For example here Hana!Ausgi gives +10 Hit, +10 Avoid, +5 Dodge, and + 6 Crit at S rank.

https://serenesforest.net/fire-emblem-fates/hoshidan-characters/supports/support-bonus/

Spoiler

@Lonestar, I’m honestly glad I made Soleil into an Hoshidan Noble with DB, cause she is critting almost more than 90% than my Nohr Noble M!Kana lol. And she only has 20 skill at lvl 6, which is crazy. Also the pair-up bonus resource you provided with me was something similar to the fates based stat calculator, expect that I could choose or see what will a certain’s character’s  base growth stats or max growth stats are at an promoted class. Nevertheless, thanks a lot, this actually came in handy last night, when I was trying to prioritize and organize my stat- pair up bonuses for my carry-on units, 

Spoiler
Spoiler

Edited by Muskaan Mann