March/April event calendar is out!

Javi Blizz

Oh man! Looks like we'll be getting new rabbits in a week (unless they go with a different spring theme this year. A Hanami theme would be so pretty!) I should probably stop spending orbs and start saving up just in case there's a character I want on there... Hmm plus, I need to save orbs for Singer Shigure in August or September... Hmmm yeah. I'd better save orbs and stop trying to get Marianne and Dedue... Like...what if Boyd shows up on one of these? IS would totally debut him as a rabbit.

Outside the New Spring Heroes, that could have a bait for me, I don't see myself spending orbs until the Mythic.

I mean... I will summon in all blue and colorless orbs in my free summon circle in the AHR Banner, but I think that's all.

I am also considering skipping the Mythic Banner if the Mythic Hero is Dark. I will give preference to Offensive Mythics, which has a chance to be in May's Banner.

Good to finally know the dates on the AHR banner.

With the TT banner starting on the 16th, we should get the spring trailer Monday night - and by extension, silhouettes Sunday night if at all.

Interesting that the 2017 spring banner is missing. Maybe they're finally finding another way to rerun the oldest seasonals.

Since they finished the recurring Whitewing Sister theme last year with Est, I wonder what they're gonna do with Easter seasonals now. We've had the reliable expectations of Catria, Palla, and Est for the last three years, but not anymore since we've gotten all three. Will they go with another trio of pegasus sisters, perhaps?

Maybe blazing sword sisters? Where they finally add farina. 

Arent we missing games to have harmonic heroes? Maybe pegaus sisters from those games

Edited by Naoshi

1 hour ago, Fire Emblem Fan said:

Since they finished the recurring Whitewing Sister theme last year with Est, I wonder what they're gonna do with Easter seasonals now. We've had the reliable expectations of Catria, Palla, and Est for the last three years, but not anymore since we've gotten all three. Will they go with another trio of pegasus sisters, perhaps?

Don't forget about their flightleader Minerva, and with a Harmonic lined up this would be as good an opportunity as ever for a Cherche+Minerva duo. Or Cherche+Maria if they're feeling teasy and opt to go with Minerva's two #1 fans instead.

Whatever it is it's probably not Three Houses when they just got a full banner.

Plot twist: Marcia debuts as a bunny pegesai (to milk orbs before her 'new heroes' version comes in).

I can totally see Cherche being in the line-up, though, she's far too popular to have gone this long without something new.

1 hour ago, Naoshi said:

Maybe blazing sword sisters? Where they finally add farina. 

Arent we missing games to have harmonic heroes? Maybe pegaus sisters from those games

FE2, FE5, FE6, FE8, and TMS are the games currently missing Harmonics. So it's a good bet that at least one of those games will show up.

The free units/pulls (dates assume that Daylight Savings Time are not applied after 3/14):
3/11: Ninja Lyn present
3/12: Seliph+Deirdre BHB banner (Seliph, Deirdre, and either Julia or Sigurd)
3/16: Tempest Trials banner
3/18: Tempest Trials; Spring 2021 banner
3/20: Null banner
3/21: Ashnard GHB rerun
3/23: A Hero Rises banner (Ninja Lyn, Seiros, Legend Dimitri, Legend Corrin)
3/25: Spring 2020 rerun (Idunn, Narcian, Fir, Est); Hall of Forms (Echoes themed)
3/26: Rouse banner
3/27: New Heroes Revival+Forging Bonds rerun (MKris, FKris, Julian, Lena)
3/31: Mythic Heroes banner
4/2: Rally+ banner
4/4: Spring 2019 rerun (Marisa, Palla, Bruno, Veronica)
4/6: Spring 2018 rerun (Catria, Kagero, Sharena)
4/7: New Heroes banner + Forging Bonds
4/8: New Power banner (Valentines Hector, ...)

Hm, only 1 week for the AHR banner. Oh boy.

Edited by Roflolxp54

Sorry for being dense, but what is the Tempest Trial theme?  I can't quite place which banner corresponds to it.  Unless it's for A New Hero Rises?

22 minutes ago, eclipse said:

Sorry for being dense, but what is the Tempest Trial theme?  I can't quite place which banner corresponds to it.  Unless it's for A New Hero Rises?

It's probably something to correspond with the spring banner, I guess.

29 minutes ago, eclipse said:

It starts the day after the Special Heroes banner, so I assume they're paired. They've gotten pretty consistent about matching up TTs and seasonal banners, I think the last time we got one without the other was TMS.

I'm calling:

- Minerva
- Two siblings (Specifically two FE4 Gen 2 characters)
- Father and Daughter (Specifically calling Brom and Meg. Feels like a good time to release those two)
- One more filler character. More likely a girl.

Either the Sibling Pair of the Father/Daughter pair is a Duo unit. That gives us the four banner units + Freebie.

Heroes with Null Skills candidates:

Null Follow-Up

Spoiler

Was Already Featured on the previous Null Skills banner: Adrift M!Corrin, Fallen Mareeta, Hilda

Was Already Featured on a different Skills banner: Fallen M!Corrin [Rouse Skills]

Hasn't Been Featured on any Skills banner: Shamir (was on the latest Hero Fest though), Dieck, Asbel

Null C-Disrupt

Spoiler

Was Already Featured on a different Skills banner: Nailah [Distant Counter], Fallen Lyon [Rouse Skills]

Heroes with Rouse Skills candidates: 

Atk/Spd

Spoiler

Hasn't Been Featured on any Skills banner: Shamir (was on the latest Hero Fest though), Ingrid (way too early for her though)

Atk/Def

Spoiler

Was Already Featured on a different Skills banner: Mareeta [Solo Skills]

Hasn't Been Featured on any Skills banner: Edelgard

Atk/Res

Spoiler

Was Already Featured on the previous Rouse Skills banner: Fallen Lyon

Spd/Def

Spoiler

Was Already Featured on the previous Rouse Skills banner: Fallen M!Corrin

Hasn't Been Featured on any Skills banner: Ferdinand

Spd/Res

Spoiler

Was Already Featured on a different Skills banner: F!Kris [Spurn/Repel; plus she already has a re-run this month]

Def/Res

Spoiler

Was Already Featured on the previous Rouse Skills banner: Perceval

Hasn't Been Re-Run at all so far: Duessel

Heroes with Rally+ Skills candidates:

Atk/Spd+

Spoiler

Was Already Featured on a previous Rally Skills banner: Adrift F!Corrin, Leila

Was Already Featured on a different Skills banner: Eleonora [Ruse Skills], Annette [Ruse Skills], Apotheosis Anna [Ruse Skills]

Atk/Def+

Spoiler

Was Already Featured on a previous Rally Skills banner: Brave Eliwood, Midori

Was Already Featured on a different Skills banner: Ranulf [Chill Skills]

Atk/Res+

Spoiler

Hasn't Been Re-Run at all so far: Fluorspar Selena

Spd/Def+

Spoiler

Was Already Featured on a previous Rally Skills banner: Quan

Spd/Res+

Spoiler

Hasn't Been Re-Run at all so far: Ronan

Def/Res+ doesn't exist in the regular summoning pool.

Up Atk+

Spoiler

Was Already Featured on a previous Rally Skills banner: Ophelia

Up Spd+

Spoiler

Hasn't Been Re-Run at all so far: Azelle (might be too early for him)

Up Def+ still doesn't even exist

Up Res+

Spoiler

Hasn't Been Featured on any Skills banner: Lugh [but has a gotten a TT banner, a VG banner, and a BHB banner]

31 minutes ago, Jave said:

- Father and Daughter (Specifically calling Brom and Meg. Feels like a good time to release those two)

Oh gosh if this happens I hope Brom is the TT+ unit, purely because I'm very low on orbs. I can give him the best armor skills through inheritance, anyway.

41 minutes ago, Jave said:

Either the Sibling Pair of the Father/Daughter pair is a Duo unit.

Yeah, the problem with that is we're due a Harmonized next (Minerva & Cherche, let's go) and not a Duo.

While IS could potentially cheat a la Sanaki & Altina or otherwise shake things up, I personally wouldn't count on that.

I'm looking forward to the AHR and the Light and Shadow banners coming in two weeks. There's nothing else really interesting on the calendar besides next month's New Heroes banner maybe.

While I don't really care about who shows up on the spring banner I wouldn't be surprised if Minerva was there this year just to fully round out all the members of the Whitewings. Doubly so if Cherche is there. I'm kind of surprised that some popular Awakening characters such as Cherche and Lonqu haven't yet gotten a single alt in Heroes.

Just now, NSSKG151 said:

I'm looking forward to the AHR and the Light and Shadow banners coming in two weeks. There's nothing else really interesting on the calendar besides next month's New Heroes banner maybe.

While I don't really care about who shows up on the spring banner I wouldn't be surprised if Minerva was there this year just to fully round out all the members of the Whitewings. Doubly so if Cherche is there. I'm kind of surprised that some popular Awakening characters such as Cherche and Lonqu haven't yet gotten a single alt in Heroes.

Minerva/Cherche could be a funny Harmonic pair, although they'd be in the awkward position of not adding any games to the roster.