The Strongest Flayn You'll Ever See: Verdant Wind Endgame Solo

3 hours ago, ciphertul said:

Geez, man again? I’m try to reach cap level with Bernie but after lv 55 I’m getting so little exp, I guess Flayn is easier do to rescue right?

That’s your fault for choosing the wrong girl. Bernadetta actually gets rescue too.

I couldn’t imagine doing anything like that, Flayn or Bernadetta or anyone. I would get very very bored very very quickly. Good luck to you and congratulations to I Love Flayn.

Incidentally OP, do you find maxing out Flayn to be an enjoyable experience or do you just do it for bragging rights? Or because you’re bored anyway?

5 minutes ago, Sooks said:

Incidentally OP, do you find maxing out Flayn to be an enjoyable experience or do you just do it for bragging rights? Or because you’re bored anyway?

I would say a bit of all of the above. Also that it makes for entertaining viewing I believe. It was actually much faster and easier the second time due to having more optimized methods and being able to max out things with renown instead of grinding manually.

In any case, is this really that different than people +10ing characters in FEH? (Aside from more requiring persistence and mechanics expertise as opposed to luck and money)

1 minute ago, I Love Flayn said:

In any case, is this really that different than people +10ing characters in FEH? (Aside from more requiring persistence and mechanics expertise as opposed to luck and money)

Yep.  +10 on a character is way faster.

1 minute ago, I Love Flayn said:

Iunno, I was able to do this in like 5 days.

I'm F2P, so it's a matter of resources.  If I had enough pulls, I could pull off +10 in under a day.  All it requires is 11 copies of a unit and possibly a ton of feathers.

Manual grinding on the other hand?  That's going to take a while.  I don't have the patience for that.

Edited by eclipse

Curious, can she take on Nemesis without killing the elites? I suppose I could probably compare stats, but then I'd have to factor in stuff like his healing tile and the like.

1 hour ago, Jotari said:

Curious, can she take on Nemesis without killing the elites? I suppose I could probably compare stats, but then I'd have to factor in stuff like his healing tile and the like.

What? Nah... that would be impossible.

😏

48 minutes ago, I Love Flayn said:

What? Nah... that would be impossible.

😏

What's the main thing stopping her? Because at 100+ damage targeting Res, I'm sure she'd be able to damage him. Is it his accuracy versus her bulk? Oh wait, just had a look at exactly how his personal skill works, he negates one attack each turn. WOuld certainly take a lot longer if you effectively can't double him as a result of that.

52 minutes ago, ciphertul said:

Where you dumping stat boosters on Byleth? Mine is level 53 and nowhere near as strong as yours.

Keep in mind that all of his stats are +4 from cooking in the last month. Other than that, only once Flayn was all capped (which happened around Chapter 16) did I start heavily feeding him stat boosters, including farming speed carrots in the greenhouse and resetting DLC bonus maps until an enemy carried whichever of the two stat boosters I preferred. I'm also known to "curate" my level ups (that is, if someone's really close to leveling at the start of a map I'll move to a glowing spot first to see their gains and reset for ones I don't like).

This is why I could never do a full YouTube playthrough. I play Fire Emblem in a way that, while satisfying for me, isn't very engaging to watch. 😅

57 minutes ago, I Love Flayn said:

Keep in mind that all of his stats are +4 from cooking in the last month. Other than that, only once Flayn was all capped (which happened around Chapter 16) did I start heavily feeding him stat boosters, including farming speed carrots in the greenhouse and resetting DLC bonus maps until an enemy carried whichever of the two stat boosters I preferred. I'm also known to "curate" my level ups (that is, if someone's really close to leveling at the start of a map I'll move to a glowing spot first to see their gains and reset for ones I don't like).

Oh, I see. I tend to save my boosters until the finale to help the weakest units out. That might be why in all my plays I have reach a cap... got close with Marianne in the last one. I honestly have put more time in to Flayn this route then in all the rest combined.