Konichiwa!

Phoenix

Welcome! I am Matthieu/Blue Fox! I hate FE, I love FF, I am a mindless fanboy of Locke Cole, and I am a king of a nation that doesn't exist. I have my own species~! If you need to know anything, don't ask. You're better off not knowing. HAVE FUN OR DIE BY MY HANDS!!! =D

Also, on behalf of the Unholy Order, I present you with this;

americancookiebasket.jpg

Also, post a story if you like. :D Beware of Shuuda..

Thanks for the greetings, and the basket of goods! Give me a few days with the story though. It's as long as an entire novel and posting it will take either 3 hours of mind boggling work or a month of tidbitting. Someone decide for me.

Salutations, comrade newcomer.

I would suggest that you refrain from using Japanese phrases.

As I am sure you are already aware, Japan is a paper tiger, a petty regional power looking to make petty political gains through surrendering its independence and national dignity to American imperialism. They are not people true revolutionaries mimic, at this point in history.

Hi, I'm Phoenix! I'll be hanging out here from now on. Just saying hi.

Also... I'm a bit of a spriter, and story writer. If noone minds I'll post a fanfic up sometime soon. :D

Hey, I'm with the axe gang!!!

Thanks for coming, brother. ^^

I mug and write as well, so its good to see a fellow with the same traits as the ancient dragon himself. Welcome and enjoy your stay.

Salutations, comrade newcomer.

I would suggest that you refrain from using Japanese phrases.

As I am sure you are already aware, Japan is a paper tiger, a petty regional power looking to make petty political gains through surrendering its independence and national dignity to American imperialism. They are not people true revolutionaries mimic, at this point in history.

Yeah but... the girls... and the laughter, and the short shorts :(

yuiaragaki47oi5.th.jpg

Edited by Phoenix

Ya know looks are great but personality is great too. I mean who wants to date a hot chick who'll beat you with a frying pan if you say she doesn't look good in a particular dress? Besides, Gakki-san isn't the hottest girl alive, just one of my favs. I'm so glad noone got pissed about the Japan thing. I feel relieved. Yeah I'm definitely unpacking my bags here :lol:

You better pack your bags once Summer hits and run somewhere out of Asia.

Summers are brutal in Asia, but the Winter isn't so bad. XD

Duly noted. Since I'm crazy though, I feel the need to take the risk, as Japan is like the one other country I'd want to live in. The power of Asia compells me. :blink: