Special Heroes Silhouettes - March 2021

I'm pretty much sure the girl in the left is definitely Severa/Selena or Serra. The right one shown a male, it's kinda hard to tell. I'm don't know if that's considered to be Inigo/Laslow, Male Kris, Wil, Male Byleth, or someone else in that silhouette?

I'm kinda wondered if Minerva will might show up to the Easter Day Banner since all the three Whitewing Sisters already got in?

Edited by King Marth 64

8 minutes ago, Nym said:

Please no.

Not Severa and Inigo.

My poor orbs...

This is what I'd also say, except I don't even have orbs or care enough about Inigo.

I'm seriously never going to be able to build up an orb stock at this rate if that truly is Severa (it's not Serra at least, those pigtails are a bit too long to be hers).

Please be Hilda or even Laevatein #5.

1 minute ago, Tybrosion said:

This is what I'd also say, except I don't even have orbs or care enough about Inigo.

I'm seriously never going to be able to build up an orb stock at this rate if that truly is Severa (it's not Serra at least, those pigtails are a bit too long to be hers).

Please be Hilda or even Laevatein #5.

It's not Hilda, her twin tails isn't long enough.

And I don't think we would get another Laevatain alt this quickly.

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

6 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

What if it's Selena, Odin, and Laslow on this banner instead

I would be extremely upset.

Okay listen, I don't have any special appreciation for the Awakening/Fates trio. Sure they're good characters and I like em, sure I have 2 of the 3 of them +10ed with the last in the works, but it's not like I'd go out of my way to get them.

But I would much rather that be Severa than it be yet another Laevatein. I don't care much for Laev. She's alright, but she's really not that high up on my likes list. That girl has worn a bikini, kimono, and weird ninja leotard thing, that's already way more than what Laev should even be comfortable wearing.

...plus, look at how THIN that girl is. There's no WAY that could be anyone EXCEPT Severa. I mean, her Selena artwork makes her look thin even with her Mecenary garb on, so imagine how thin she must be when she is canonically younger and wearing a bunny costume? It could probably also be Sera, but I honestly think it's waaaaaay more likely to be Severa/Selena.

...plus now that the Whitewings have all been eastered out, they need a new trio to feature.

16 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

What if it's Selena, Odin, and Laslow on this banner instead

Hehe, personally, I don’t mind at all. I know some folks do and, for them, I hope it’s not the alter egos, but I love them all the same! I mean, it’s still them after all, and that’s why I don’t mind!

At first glance, I thought it was a Claude & Hilda Duo since they're kind of a couple, but like Nym said, they're a little short, plus I don't see that little bit of Hair that hangs down beside Claude. Looking through my catalogue, my gut says either Severa or Silvia (They seem a little thin for Selena). We do still need a proper Awakening Severa after all.

I think it'll be the three loveable stooges, Duo Cherche + Minerva (for tradition) and maybe Virion for Cherche connection.  While that'd be pretty cool and smart, I hope it isn't that though, something like an Owain + Eldigan or Ares Harmonic Duo would be a lot more fun.  Inigo as 4*, the dream...

6 hours ago, Morgan--Grandmaster said:

At first glance, I thought it was a Claude & Hilda Duo since they're kind of a couple, but like Nym said, they're a little short, plus I don't see that little bit of Hair that hangs down beside Claude.

Even if they were Hilda and Claude... This banner will have a Harmonic Hero, not a Duo Hero. It has to be from different games.

6 hours ago, Sayyyaka said:

I think it'll be the three loveable stooges, Duo Cherche + Minerva (for tradition) and maybe Virion for Cherche connection.  While that'd be pretty cool and smart, I hope it isn't that though, something like an Owain + Eldigan or Ares Harmonic Duo would be a lot more fun.  Inigo as 4*, the dream...

An Owain and Eldigan or Ares duo would be hilarious, and even more so in spring festival garb. I can imagine Owain fanboying over the sword Mystletainn. 😆 

When I saw the girl’s silhouette on the left, I immediately thought of Selena/Severa, which leads me to think the boy is probably Laslow/Inigo. It could be Odin/Owain, though the hair isn’t spiky enough to me.

That is most definitely Severa and Inigo. The hair matches way too much. 

Serra and Wil are also possibilities, but Serra's twin tails aren't as long and are placed a tad higher up on her head. Since I don't think the girl is Serra, Wil probably won't be there either. The dude is using a bow, that's true, but I noticed that Wil has a very slight ahoge in most of his official art, which the silhouette doesn't visibly have. Inigo doesn't really have that either.

Anyway, I'm excited to see who else is on the banner!