Hiya~!

Tsubasa

Hihi! I just registered last night after lurking for a few years. I've been a fan of the series for a little while now, having played quite a lot of Fire Emblem Echoes, a route in Three Houses and quite a bit of Fire Emblem Heroes. I haven't found a lot of people to talk about the series with, or rather a lot of series I'm interested in, so I'm excited to join up and hopefully engage and talk with likeminded people. :)

I hope everyone's having a great day and if anyone wants to learn more about me or anything like that, please feel free too! I hope I can make a lot of friends here!

Welcome to the Forest, Tsubasa!

9 minutes ago, Tsubasa said:

I hope everyone's having a great day and if anyone wants to learn more about me or anything like that, please feel free too! I hope I can make a lot of friends here!

I don't have any questions. But I can see you like Gunbuster.

Have a nice day too and enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the forest, Tsubasa!

What are your favorite game genres?

Welcome to the forest Tsubasa! If you’re looking for likeminded people to talk about Fire Emblem with, you have come to the right place.

41 minutes ago, Tsubasa said:

What route in Three Houses did you play and why do you like that house? I hope you have a great day as well.

6 hours ago, indigoasis said:

Who's your favorite unit from each of the games that you've played?

I think I'd have to say that in SoV it would be Sonia, my favorite in Three Houses is Bernadetta and the unit I like looking at the most in FEH is Ishtar from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. Does Smash count?? I really like playing as Roy and the Elibe games look really good. I'm already a fan of them!

6 hours ago, Ycine said:

I don't have any questions. But I can see you like Gunbuster.

Yeah!! Gunbuster is one of my favorite series. It's short and poorly paced and can be messy with its themes but it's just really enjoyable! Absolutely adore it.

6 hours ago, Maof06 said:

What are your favorite game genres?

My favorite game genres would have to be Action RPGs and Fighting games. I absolutely love playing games developed by Falcom and ArcSystemWorks. I play a lot of different games of varying genres by Capcom (Resident Evil/Devil May Cry) and Sega(Yakuza/PuyoTet) too!

5 hours ago, Sooks said:

What route in Three Houses did you play and why do you like that house? I hope you have a great day as well.

I played Black Eagles because I was a fan of all the designs they had. Not to sound shallow but I kind of didn't care for the designs of the characters in the other houses until the time skip happened. I still haven't played the DLC yet but eventually I will. The new characters seem fun. :)

Thank you, everyone!

1 hour ago, Tsubasa said:

I think I'd have to say that in SoV it would be Sonia, my favorite in Three Houses is Bernadetta and the unit I like looking at the most in FEH is Ishtar from Fire Emblem: Genealogy of the Holy War. Does Smash count?? I really like playing as Roy and the Elibe games look really good. I'm already a fan of them!

Yes, I would say Smash counts, lol. I generally like all of the FE characters in Smash, but I've used Ike the most.

And definitely give FE6 and FE7 a try sometime!

1 hour ago, Tsubasa said:

Thank you, everyone!

No, thank you!

2 hours ago, Tsubasa said:

I I really like playing as Roy and the Elibe games look really good. I'm already a fan of them!

I can definitely recommend both of them. Fe7 (blazing blade) is in my top 5 favorite FEs and fe6, while it definitely needs some polish, is pretty good as well as long as the chapter number doesn’t end with an x or a 21.

2 hours ago, Tsubasa said:

I played Black Eagles because I was a fan of all the designs they had. Not to sound shallow but I kind of didn't care for the designs of the characters in the other houses until the time skip happened. I still haven't played the DLC yet but eventually I will. The new characters seem fun. :)

No, that’s not shallow at all! I played the Blue Lions first and 50% of that decision was because of Mercedes’ design and personality (even though I ultimately S supported Annette) because I liked their characters the most, but I think even back then I would have said the Black Eagles had the best designs, pre skip (I really did not have a good first impression of the house though, Bernadetta and Caspar seemed like they would be super annoying and Petra, Hubert, Linhardt and kinda Ferdinand (I really liked his design) seemed super boring).

7 hours ago, Tsubasa said:

Yakuza

*Gasp*

I...I'M NOT ALONE! I'M NOT ALOONNE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Erm, sorry.

7 hours ago, Tsubasa said:

I really like playing as Roy and the Elibe games look really good. I'm already a fan of them!

As a word of warning, Binding Blade is rather unpolished. I love it all the same, but playing Blazing Blade is probably a better option to start with, since, even though I am not a fan of it, it is a lot more beginner friendly.

Speaking of Elibe, I can also highly recommend Sacred Stones if you're liking the GBA look. It would also be a really good starting spot for the GBA games. Sacred Stones was my first FE game, so I have a lot of bias towards it.

On 3/14/2021 at 7:45 PM, indigoasis said:

Yes, I would say Smash counts, lol. I generally like all of the FE characters in Smash, but I've used Ike the most.

And definitely give FE6 and FE7 a try sometime!

Ike is pretty cool! I love when he hits hard and I can just send people flying! Big fan of that!

I'll check out FE6 and FE7 sometime~ I would love to play them in order but I understand that FE6 is a bit underwhelming and can be rather difficult to play. I might actually start with that one so playing later, better paced and playable ones don't make playing that one awkward. :)

On 3/14/2021 at 9:42 PM, Sooks said:

No, that’s not shallow at all! I played the Blue Lions first and 50% of that decision was because of Mercedes’ design and personality (even though I ultimately S supported Annette) because I liked their characters the most, but I think even back then I would have said the Black Eagles had the best designs, pre skip (I really did not have a good first impression of the house though, Bernadetta and Caspar seemed like they would be super annoying and Petra, Hubert, Linhardt and kinda Ferdinand (I really liked his design) seemed super boring).

I didn't care for most of the other houses, which is odd! I do like one or two characters from the others, but I felt really comfortable with all the others. Plus they had fun time-skip outfits as well. The other students time-skip outfits made me regret not recruiting them when I had the chance.. Ah well! That's what second playthroughs are for!

20 hours ago, Benice said:

I...I'M NOT ALONE! I'M NOT ALOONNE! AAAAAAAAAAAAAA-

Speaking of Elibe, I can also highly recommend Sacred Stones if you're liking the GBA look. It would also be a really good starting spot for the GBA games. Sacred Stones was my first FE game, so I have a lot of bias towards it.

Ahaha, I'm surprised! The Yakuza series seems to be incredibly popular now! There's like, 8 of them and all of them are playable on the PS4!

Oh! I got Sacred Stones for free on my 3DS years and years ago. I might go ahead and give that a try too! I think it'd be really nice to experience all the GBA ones. Wish I could go about playing more of the console ones but I think it's just easier for me to pick up and play them when I have a handheld version. :)

Welcome to Airport 1001. Please remember to wake that slugabed up.

3 hours ago, Tsubasa said:

I'll check out FE6 and FE7 sometime~ I would love to play them in order but I understand that FE6 is a bit underwhelming and can be rather difficult to play. I might actually start with that one so playing later, better paced and playable ones don't make playing that one awkward. 🙂

As to that, I'd play Blazing first. Binding Blade is... to say the least, not beginner friendly (it's also not a good game, but that's just me).

Edited by Shadow Mir