Special Heroes - Willful Rabbits

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Tybrosion @Ottservia

I'm gonna prepare a funeral for our orbs.

Severa and Inigo's class and weapon are perfect since most of the gen 2 Awakening are infantry.

I'm sad Inigo isn't the demote.

Edited by Nym

Well, I'm glad that the only character I care about is the tempest trial unit. Although I'm not sure whether I should be happy Saleh is in the game or be horrified at the prospect of him being seasonal-locked to the worst theme.

Free Saleh! When I saw him in the trailer I assumed he was Owain until I checked the notification text, lol. Guess now we have to set up a new trio to finish next year.

Not too impressed with Minerva, but I'll probably pick her up anyway. Selena and Myrrh are also tempting... Maybe I'll take any colorless summons while going for Minerva and see if that accomplishes anything?

Myrrh adds FE8 to the Harmonic lineup, as well as Iote's Shield and anti-follow-up statuses. Meanwhile Selena and Inigo add another two Duel 4 skills, and Selena in particular gives us our first cavalry one!

Oh boy Cavalry Duel skills; I'm surprised someone didn't have B Duel Cavalry on this banner to really sell the man getting his Resplendent in a few days. Selena and Harmonized Myhrr look cool and all, but I gotta save. Another tempest axe cavalier and tempest axe unit in general, they really don't want to give other weapons many easily available seasonal weapons huh?

I noticed at the end of the video that there is a fifth unit that was by Severa looked like Owain. I'm pretty sure that I think that was him, he's definitely the Tempest Trial unit.

I definitely knew Minerva is going to be showing up in this year's Spring Banner. At least Myrrh is getting a Duo Partner with Nah.

Edited by King Marth 64

So Cavalry Duel skills are finally a thing? That's pretty neat! It opens the number of units to use in arena by quite a bit, and unlike the Infantry or Flier Duel skills these ones should be having some longevity. 

Anyways, onto each unit themselves. 

Spring Severa will be the classic glass cannon archetype. Her weapon seems to synergize pretty well with Session skills, as it seems she needs to move second (or be danced) to trigger the Brave effect. Other than that, standard stuff. 7.5/10

Spring Inigo is the token "More fodder than unit" of the banner. G!Duel Flying is ok-ish, it's mostly for flying mages and Reyson. The new inheritable weapon is the same as what we had last year, only changing Def for Spd. Need stats before saying if he'll be good or not. 

Spring Minerva is here now that her underlings already have bunny outfits. It's interesting that she's the demote while the other 3 were quite coveted. Anyways, can't give a score without stats, her fodder is nice. 

And our newest Harmonic is Myrrh+Nah. Colorless Flying dragon More RIP for F!Grima. The Harmonic effect is pretty strong, deny follow ups and give Iote's Shield for one turn. Great for Flier Emblem. Skills already say that Myrrh is going to be extremely slow as usual, probably has high Atk/Def and her Res will be mid-high. The Prf is pretty disgusting, though. Permanent dmg reduction on Enemy Phase or if foe's at full Hp, both really easy conditions to meet. Then again, we've had B!Ike with higher numbers for quite a while and he has a few counters, not to mention Myrrh is going to have a bad time against the Julias, Deirdre, Falchions and stuff buffed by Naga. Tentative 8.5/10, give or take half a point depending on how min maxed she'll be.

So TT+ hero is spring Saleh? Never thought I'd see the guy in a bunny suit, but here we are. More Axe cavs are welcome as the class is pretty anemic, I hope he has at least 1 worthwhile skill instead of the nth Chill Atk. 

3 minutes ago, King Marth 64 said:

I noticed at the end of the video that there is a fifth unit that was by Severa looked like Owain. I'm pretty sure that I think that was him, he's definitely the Tempest Trial unit.

I definitely knew Minerva is going to be showing up in this year's Spring Banner. At least Myrrh is getting a Duo Partner with Nah.

That was my initial thought as well, but the notification always lists the grail unit released alongside the banner, and it says this one is Saleh.

1 minute ago, Alexmender said:

So TT+ hero is spring Saleh? Never thought I'd see the guy in a bunny suit, but here we are. More Axe cavs are welcome as the class is pretty anemic, I hope he has at least 1 worthwhile skill instead of the nth Chill Atk. 

Are you sure that fifth unit by Severa was actually Saleh? I definitely know Saleh had more of a Purpish Gray Hair Color, but I think the Green Axe Calvary Unit could be Owain.

Myrrh and Minerva, well good thing Minerva is the demote.  I hope I get lucky since Myrrh is my favorite dragon.  Salah being axe cav is interesting, I hope he has decent skills and stats.

1 minute ago, King Marth 64 said:

Are you sure that fifth unit by Severa was actually Saleh? I definitely know Saleh had more of a Purpish Gray Hair Color, but I think the Green Axe Calvary Unit could be Owain.

Are you saying the official IS banner notification is lying

1 minute ago, King Marth 64 said:

I also thought it was Owain, but the notifications say it's Saleh. 

5 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Are you saying the official IS banner notification is lying

I didn't see the notification popped up mentioned that unit was Saleh, sorry. '-_- I didn't see the Purplish Gray Hair Color showed up on Saleh's head in the map unless he wore something covered up in his head.

Edited by King Marth 64

22 minutes ago, Nym said:

I'm gonna prepare a funeral for our orbs.

There's no need for me. Erinys and Ingrid arriving back-to-back already killed my stock and as such I'm just left with 4 orbs at the moment.

But man, now I really need that next New Heroes banner to be a skip. Knowing my luck, I'll probably need the orbs from that new chapter (and Chain Challenge) to get Severa.

If all else fails, maybe I'll at least be maybe to get her on my alt account as I got plenty of orbs there (though 155 of them are being saved for that Legendary F!Corrin spark I wanted to get on my main).

This banner is pretty meh in my opinion. I am skipping it without problems.

But I can see Severa being strong in cav lines and Myrrh being a very strong tank for AR-O.

Orbs are safe for Claude's return in May... Or for this month's Mythic is that one is Light.

Rest in pieces Owain... joining Sharena in the forgotten corner of shame... Anyway, I'll just continue saving my orbs.

Yeah, that's a skip...I would've cared if Inigo weren't a 5*.  No Owain is disappointing...Saleh is a cool pick though.  These harmonic duos have been the epitome of "meh".