Special Heroes - Willful Rabbits

Cute, but I feel Nah is a bit out of character. And I find the dialogues for her a bit lacking.

Edited by Nym

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They were...going away from Kiran. Yeah, they had no idea where the finish line was...

Anyway, it was cute at the end, and Myrrh was spot on, but Nah seemed out of character. Like, she had too much energy in her voice. Sounded more like Mae than Nah. Nah's more serious and reserved.

13 minutes ago, Mercakete said:

Anyway, it was cute at the end, and Myrrh was spot on, but Nah seemed out of character. Like, she had too much energy in her voice. Sounded more like Mae than Nah. Nah's more serious and reserved.

I agree, there's also the fact that even if this Nah has an A support like @Naoshi said, Nah would find the idea of a dragon pretending to be a bunny to be pretty dumb. And she wouldn't be hopping around for no reasons unlike Nowi who would do this just for fun.

I'm also disappointed she didn't mention Yarne once, you know, her bunny friend that she has known for years?

Edited by Nym

Stats [SPOILERS]:

Spoiler

aq5meghdnin61.png

Severa
Super Asset(s): Spd, Def
Super Flaw(s): HP, Res

Inigo
Super Asset(s): Spd

Minerva
Super Asset(s): Spd
*Atk/Def Solo 3 is the 4* unlock.

Myrrh & Nah
Super Asset(s): Atk
Super Flaw(s): HP, Spd, Def

Saleh
Super Asset(s): Def
*HP/Res 2 is the 4* unlock because of course it is.

On 3/15/2021 at 3:27 AM, Interdimensional Observer said:

You haven't even seen how Michalis is going to react next year.😛

It's him or Maria now.

Why not both?  Maria would most likely enjoy it, but Michalis would be grumpy as ever.  Though I can see him joining because Maria talked him into it~!

21 minutes ago, UNLEASH IT said:

I feel like Severa's brave effect isn't going to be activating often in practice. Ranged cavs tend to engage first.

Probably not for Aether Raids. For Abyssal maps though with three Dancers/Singers, WR!Severa is basically Reinhardt on steroids!

6 hours ago, Xenomata said:

Hm...
GuRkddCm.jpg?1

...looks like I'll be +10ing another seasonal next year...

They've been getting really into the foreshadowing future seasonals, huh. Along with the speculation about Owain, Maria, and Michalis, this makes arguably as many as four characters for spring alone.

I wouldn't put too much stock into any foreshadowing. Remember the foreshadowing for Bride Anna? That still hasn't happened. I mean, it could this year, but as of right now, nothing has happened.

Now watch as Anna is the main lead on this year's Bride/Groom banner. Ha.

15 hours ago, Othin said:

They've been getting really into the foreshadowing future seasonals, huh. Along with the speculation about Owain, Maria, and Michalis, this makes arguably as many as four characters for spring alone.

I would not be mad at Maria + Michalis duo bunnies, Bunny Owain, and Bunny Nowi, but the ones I really want to see are Spring Yarne and Spring Panne. Maximum rabbit.

Edited by Mercakete

On 3/19/2021 at 10:39 PM, Mercakete said:

I would not be mad at Maria + Michalis duo bunnies, Bunny Owain, and Bunny Nowi, but the ones I really want to see are Spring Yarne and Spring Panne. Maximum rabbit.

It would be funny to see them in Spring Festival attire as well as their reactions to the festival and rabbit costumes. 😁 Do you think they would be flattered or offended?

15 hours ago, Magenta Fantasies said:

It would be funny to see them in Spring Festival attire as well as their reactions to the festival and rabbit costumes. 😁 Do you think they would be flattered or offended?

I think Maria would think it's cute and enjoy it (a la "little girl/sister") and be all "come on, come on! Let's look over there!" "These costumes are so cute! Hop hop!" "Come on, Michalis! Let's get into the spring spirit!" And Michalis (at least this version, since how he'd react largely depends on where in the timeline he's coming from) would be embarrassed and be all "Er, yes... Hop." letting Maria pull him around.

9 hours ago, Mercakete said:

I think Maria would think it's cute and enjoy it (a la "little girl/sister") and be all "come on, come on! Let's look over there!" "These costumes are so cute! Hop hop!" "Come on, Michalis! Let's get into the spring spirit!" And Michalis (at least this version, since how he'd react largely depends on where in the timeline he's coming from) would be embarrassed and be all "Er, yes... Hop." letting Maria pull him around.

I was referring to Panne and Yarne, though I suppose my wording was a little vague. I think Panne would be offended at first, thinking that the silly costumes are mocking taguel, then after seeing more of the festival she would realize that isn’t the case. Yarne would be skittish at first, then feel flattered. There was A Day in the Life comic that was somewhat like this, where he dreamed everyone became taguel.

8 hours ago, Magenta Fantasies said:

I was referring to Panne and Yarne, though I suppose my wording was a little vague. I think Panne would be offended at first, thinking that the silly costumes are mocking taguel, then after seeing more of the festival she would realize that isn’t the case. Yarne would be skittish at first, then feel flattered. There was A Day in the Life comic that was somewhat like this, where he dreamed everyone became taguel.

Oh. As far as Panne and Yarne are concerned, I don't think they'd be bothered by it at all. Panne may be confused about what the big deal is ("Why is everyone making a big deal about being rabbits?"), and Yarne may be secretly excited about it, since it may prompt him to pretend that he's surrounded by a bunch of Taguel: something he's never experienced before. If anything, they may see it as a special day, as sort of a revival of their people. I can't see either being offended, especially since a battle competition is involved (so, rabbits = strong.) Plus, in the year that we got Bunny Bruno and Bunny Veronica, it was revealed that this celebration is very tied to Taguel. So, if anyone, it's those two who fit the most naturally here.