Monster Hunter Rise Personality Quizzes

FlyingKitsune

So I just found out there were 2 Monster Hunter Rise personality quizzes. So, I'd thought it'd be fun to share the links. One's for what monster you are, and the other's for what weapon you'd use. I got Magnamalo and the lance.

https://www.asia.capcom.com/mha/en/monsterquiz/

https://www.asia.capcom.com/mha/en/weaponquiz/

Edited by FlyingKitsune

Your personality type is: Mizutsune. You are both responsive and highly creative. Just like how Mizutsune is a Leviathan that is comfortable on land, you can adapt to a wide variety of situations. Also, similar to Mizutsune's slippery foam, you possess the ability to remove friction between conflicting sides, allowing things to go smoothly in your presence.

Huh wow I never would have thought of that. Also my weapon is dual blades, which I think is pretty cool. Thanks for posting these quizzes!

I got Almudron, which says

"Your calm nature comes from a wealth of experience. Similar to how Almudron buries its tail to attack unsuspecting foes, you are no stranger to some trickery to get ahead. However, even when things don't go your way, you still manage to calmly assess the situation and evaluate the best course of action."

Hm, not bad. I am a pretty chill person, most of the time. Not as thoughtful as I probably could be, but eh.

As far as weapon, I got the light bowgun. Can't say I've tried it, as my mains are dual blades, SnS, and long sword. I might give it a go some time.