​ Hello, everyone πŸ™‚ ​

Mattos313

I'm from Germany and have been a fan of Fire Emblem ever since Awakening came out. Since then, I played most games in the series.Β 
The only ones I didn't play yet are Radiant Dawn, Birthright, Revelation and FE1-4Β (Only 2 chapters into FE4 so far, can't really seem to get into it though). Also know close to nothing about Heroes as I'm not into Gacha games at all.

My favorites are the GBA games (FE6 in particular) as well as Thracia 776.Β 

I'm also working on a little fan project of mine (Basically a map design, gameplay and difficulty rework of FE6. I know, I know, ANOTHER one of those. Just couldn't help myself though, since I'm havingΒ a lot of fun making it). Would love to share it here once it's done!

I'm normally somewhat reserved and not a very outgoing person, but I do like engaging in discussion as well as Fire Emblem, so I hope I can combine those two things on here. πŸ™‚

Thanks for having me, everyone

Wilkommen in die Wald, Mattos313!

Don't ask me anything else in German, I'm too rusty for that.

4 hours ago, Mattos313 said:

I'm also working on a little fan project of mine (Basically a map design, gameplay and difficulty rework of FE6. I know, I know, ANOTHER one of those. Just couldn't help myself though, since I'm havingΒ a lot of fun making it). Would love to share it here once it's done!

Good luck and have fun.

Have a nice day and enjoy your stay!

Welcome to the forest! We hope that you'll find the discussions you're looking for and will have a great stay!