i have a question

kuromiko

If finding fictional characters attractive is inherently bad then why are some of them intentionally drawn to be attractive? Better yet, why have I only ever been attracted to fictional characters my entire life? Someone please help

Being attracted to fictional characters is not inherently bad, you can have a perfectly healthy appreciation for a character. They are drawn to be attractive so that the creators can make money.

Only you can really know why you’ve only been attracted to fictional characters, though.

As long it isn't obsessively bad, or in the wrong ways with the wrong fictional people, attraction to fictional characters is fine.

Also, asexuality is a perfectly normal thing. And it doesn't have to mean the entire absence of sexual drive, it can mean "some drive, but without an interest in sex and romance with other real people". -But I'm not sexologist, so don't take my word on this.

Edited by Interdimensional Observer

Finding fictional characters attractive is not bad, and in fact fairly normal.

4 hours ago, kuromiko said:

Better yet, why have I only ever been attracted to fictional characters my entire life? Someone please help

You might want to look into the asexuality spectrum, as that makes me think you might fit somewhere into the grey. I seem to remember AVEN as a good place to start looking into such things.