Final Endgame Slot  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Who should come?

• Haar
    • Nailah/Naesala
    • Wyrmslayer Fodder
    • Volug
    • Other (Please Specify)

So I'm wondering who should fill in my final slot for Endgame. I have Jill and Nolan as planned to be used, which makes Haar a bit awkward to fit on the team unless Nolan gets something like a forged Silver Axe, since Haar really wants the Brave Axe. We would lose Nolan's potential to one round Aura's though so I'm not sure which is more valuable in the long-run. Also, this is Normal Mode difficulty since I'm sure someone will ask.

I've also thought about using Volug to give Jill a support partner earlier, but I do know that bringing a 3rd Royal would technically be "better".

While I do use Elincia, I've never had her bless something like a Wymslayer, but I could even bring a character to do so and let Amiti be blessed?

Of course, I could be missing an idea entirely and would love to hear thoughts. For reference, here is the main team:

Ike-Ragnell

Micaiah-Rexaura

Nolan-Brave Axe

Zihark-Alondite

Jill-Urvan

Elincia-Amiti

Nephenee-Wishblade

Mia-Vague Katti

Shinon-Double Bow

Tibarn

Caineghis

Micaiah will mostly act as a staffbot, but can still do some damage if needed, and Sanaki will bless Purge for us so she gets more options. Sanaki and Sothe, by extension, are benched and the Dragons will be fielded as needed.

Edited by Gamer76252

If you're on Hard, I'd say Wyrmslayer fodder might be the best pick. Mist isn't a bad pick for example as she has staff utility too. But I don't know your viable options there, could be a cav or something works better. Laguz royals are also great choices imo.

If Normal, it's a pretty open choice. I barely did it without Wyrnslayer myself though.

Volke is insane. This of course depends on how good your Sothe is but my Sothe is almost always rubbish by endgame. Volke's stats are good enough to carry him through the tower and you can have Sothe bless a Peshkatz to pass over to Volke. Give it a try if you haven't

Otherwise, wyrmslayer fodder. Wyrmslayer isn't necessary (especially considering you have Shinon with double bow to deal with boss of 4-e-3) but it's still really good.

Edited by OriginalRaisins