Which child unit makes the best dread fighter, besides Kana?

Muskaan Mann

Recently, I’ve completed Sophie’s paralogue and I’m now about to get Midori from her paralogue, but this is where I kinda run into a problem here. I already have more than 5 paladin knights in my barracks and I’ve somewhat benched 3 out of those 5 paladin knights (Slias, Sophie and Peri), and I’m planning on using my Rinkah!Sophie as a backpack type support unit for Shiro, in order to boost res and skill on the majority of my main child units (excluding Shigure, Forrest and Mitama) that have crap growths in those stats. Question is, would Midori make a better dread fighter and support unit in general or is Rinkah!Sophie as a dread fighter also viable as a backpack type of support unit and also a mage killer for around middle endgame Revelations?

@Muskaan Mann Midori will give more Res from pair-up. She has less base Res growth than Sophie, but will probably inherit more Res from her parents. Who's her mother?

If you had classed Sophie into Great Knight, she would have a decent sword and axe rank for when she's a dread fighter, and potentially Luna. So, Sophie probably makes the better unit, but Midori makes the better pair-up partner.

@LoneStar oh I made Oboro midori’s mother and I already inherited Luna from a logbook unit that had Rinkah!Sophie. Not sure if that was the best choice for Midori’s overall support pair-up bonuses, but I’ll probably experiment around with Midori first as a backpack/support unit in dread fighter and if not, I’ll just use Sophie as my dread fighter backpack and make Midori into her canon Master Ninja class to boost speed and movement.