Looking For A Video Editor Compatible With Youtube

MisterIceTeaPeach

I'd like to create appropriate videos to represent my SRPG Studio project I'm working on right now.

I used Windows Movie Maker for editing my videos, but after the edit I noticed that it can't be uploaded on Youtube.

Does anyone know about a qualitative and free video editor software which comes along with Youtube?

For any recommendation I thank you in advance!

Movie Maker should work. Just make sure that you're rendering it into a proper format like mp4. I think it was just File > Make Movie. If you try to upload the project file, Youtube doesn't know what to do with that.

10 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

Movie Maker should work. Just make sure that you're rendering it into a proper format like mp4. I think it was just File > Make Movie. If you try to upload the project file, Youtube doesn't know what to do with that.

I noticed the issue.

The video was just too long.

I only can upload videos with a length max. 15 minutes, and this video went 30 minutes.

I guess I have to set  my YT settings then.

• 1 month later...

I've used VDSC some. It's free and can do basic enough things. I don't think it has any time limit or anything that extreme. They even allow you to export directly to YouTube if you want. All I've ever done with is is putting together multiple video clips into a single clip or deleting sections out of a clip.

Edited by tacticsfan999

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Hi folks! I'm also using Movie Maker for editing videos. I didn't encounter any issues, except I can't upload anything to youtube. I've tried all the best I could, and unfortunately - unsuccessful. Recently I ran into a review about free Youtube video downloader software and have installed one of them. Could this be a reason for my trouble? I would highly appreciate any helping hand you could provide. I'm really stuck, and I vital need your advice. I hope you all are doing well and keenly waiting for feedback. Cheers!

Edited by Claristroik6