Hello, Fellow FE Fans!

Blessed_Bow

I just got back into playing Fire Emblem games after a long break from playing video games in general.  I started off with Shadow Dragon, as it was the only one I could find looking through my old games.  I got hooked again after playing through it on Normal and H1, and went out and bought all of the more recent FE games for 3DS.  I just finished Echoes on Hard/Classic and now I’m playing Awakening on Hard/Classic.  

In the past I’ve played the “original” (US) Fire Emblem (GBA), Sacred Stones (GBA), and Path of Radiance (GameCube).  I may have also played Radiant Dawn (Wii), but it’s been a while and I can’t remember.  In any case, I plan on playing it once I finish Awakening.

I was incredibly impressed with Echoes: Shadows of Valentia, and it’s probably my new favorite game of all time.  The production for the entire game was amazing, and the OST was phenomenal.  I look forward to using this forum more as I continue to make my way through all of the FE games again.  Thank you to everyone that posts here regularly, as the forum has already been a big help for me.

Heya! Welcome to the forest, we hope that you'll have a great stay! Lots of people know a ton of stuff about FE, so hopefully you'll have all the info you want and more!

Welcome to the Forest, Blessed_Bow!

20 hours ago, Blessed_Bow said:

Thank you to everyone that posts here regularly, as the forum has already been a big help for me.

You're welcome, even though I didn't do anything.

Anyway, have a nice day and enjoy your stay!