+spd, -def IV OG!Micaiah worth keeping for a speedy dmg reduction or fodder?

Muskaan Mann

I was able to get a free OG!Micaiah in this week’s revival banner on my first free summon and apparently for a slow magic unit, my version is +spd but -def. Is it viable to keep her and make a potential speedy and atk based tank mage bulid for her, with the following skills: DB4, lull atk/res 3, joint drive atk, atk/res solo 3 with refined Thani and Luna special, or should I make an atk and res based dmg reduction bulid for her in AR O and Arena as a bonus unit? If neither of these options work or appeal to the type of bulid I wanted for OG!Micaiah, does she also make good fodder for my +atk, -res F!Tiki with Distant Def 3 or should I feed distant def 3 to a mage type unit, like my unmerged Delthea or Valentines Mist?

Micaiah shouldn't be foddered IMO because OG doesn't have good fodder anymore. I like joint drive atk on her. Lull atk/res 3 is also nice. DB4 makes her player phase only and there are many better skills than DB4. 

I don't see how you can make Micaiah speedy with those skills you mentioned nor do I think spd Micaiah is the way to go, at least with no merges. 

Delthea nor V!Mist make good use of DD3 especially unmerged. 

DD3 is a decent budget option on Fallen Tiki but it can be found in the grail shop too. 

1. Wrong place.
2. There's a questions thread that's sticky'd just for things like this.  Please use that next time.