While on the internet recently I discovered a couple or articles where Edelgard and Claude were in their respective last class the Emperor and Barbarossa.But the cutscenes are pre rendered so they Shouldn’t look this way. Some say it’s Beta Footage but I think it might be a Persona 5 Royal treatment. In interviews they admitted having added CF route last in response to the player base relating to Edelgard’s and her motivation. The DLC wave 3 added Cats and Dogs alongside the Sauna which they wanted to be a Main Game thing. Now I know a lot of folks are not gonna buy it twice if the improvements are DLC add one but I think they will do the following. 1: They would add a student Avatar for replay ability.Most folks already did all 4 Routes plus DLC 4 so they would need a Big incentive to rebuy the game again.  2: a Better CF ending. Where instead of being shown text if the TWSITD being dealt with a couple of maps on them.  3 : a New routes : the first being the Golden Route but it would have some pre requisite To go into It . # 1 The game Would have to on Classic difficulty. # 2 if not on Classic the game would toss clues on how to get said route in all 3 Lords Dialogue. The route would about Fodlan Freedom and all three lords discovering the Agarthan and Nabathean folks war and the truth about the Hero relic and the 10 Elite and the Seiros Nemesis war. Mist Lord would team up to destroy Both the remains of TWSITD and Sothis children thus exposing the truth about Duscur to Dimitri that Edelgard never was the Problem. It would about the truth. Those are my thoughts on it. What are yours?