How would you differenciate White Clouds for each route?

People have said that the white clouds in the game is more about the Blue Lions and that at least chapters 3 and 5 should been different. But i wonder, how? Chapter 3 is easy enough, but chapter 5 is about introducing the hero's relics, for GD this could work but in BE, no one is connected to the ten elites, the only crests (excluding Edelgard's implanted crest) that the BE have are from saints. So I wonder how others think WC could have been changed for each route. one slight change I'd make - though this technically isn't tied to a single route - have a connection between Lysithea and Solon; Tomas was recommended by house Ordelia, and it would make sense if he was involved in the experiments.

This is something I've thought about quite a bit! But more from a gameplay perspective. I don't have time to totally go into it here, but I'm thinking, make a few changes to how each chapter operates. Black Eagles maps can stay roughly as they are. For the Blue Lions, I would make most of their missions Sieze maps - i.e. chapter 2 as "Dimitri siezes Kostas' spot", and chapter 4 as "Professor siezes the spot in front of the coffin". As for Golden Deer, I would play a bit with deployment spots - say in chapter 5, they find a shortcut to start at the northeast corner, but then reinforcements pour in from the southwest stairs. Plus, I would change the mock battle, and the Gronder maps, so that your party's starting location depends on your national affiliation. 

Edited by Shanty Pete's 1st Mate
Mistake