• Flayn: Playing Innocent
    • Brady: Daunting Priest
    • Silque: Adherent of Mila
    • Rhys: Gentle Basker
    • Sara: Lady of Loptr
    • Forrest: Fashion Forward
    • Natasha: Sacred Healer

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 04/06/2021 at 02:59 AM

The associated banners are so funny. Just shows how much they shaft the male characters. Anyways I guess I'll go with team Flayn, if she gets 4 hour multipliered by Wrys then I guess I'll go over to Forrest.

I free summoned 5* Brady and shrugged, then I free summoned my first Flayn and nearly jumped in joy.  Very strange place for crazy good luck to appear but I don't mind a bit.  I would've probably supported Sara since I didn't have Flayn, but since I got her that's exactly what I'll be doing.  If Wrys beats her I'll join him out of respect, and if he gets beat of course it's Sara assuming she's still around.

Unless the game decides it wants to actually give me a copy of Flayn or Sara before the Voting Gauntlet starts, I suppose I'm going to be on Silque's team because I actually have her and have her leveled up. Rhys and Brady are the only other options I actually have leveled, but I don't really care about them.

Brady showed up as a +res 5* for me as my free pull on that banner (though I already had a +atk 4* version of him) and he's a sweetheart, so I'm really tempted to support him. Part of me kind of wants to support Flayn too because she has...unique qualities...which will go unspoiled.

Anyway, this wouldn't be so hard if not for Rhys. He's one of Griel's Mercenaries, so I want to support him. Brady's pulling at my heartstrings, but...got to support the merc fam, right? I guess, in the end, Brady only gets morale support from me...unless he winds up going up against Rhys. But yeah, if Rhys loses and Brady moves on, I'll support him I guess.

So, joining Team Rhys!

My free pull was Natasha.

... Yeah, I wasn't super happy with that.

Although regardless of who I pulled, I was going to choose between Sara and Brady anyway, so.

EDIT: I mean, I don't dislike Natasha or anything (I liked her well enough in Sacred Stones) but man was she the dud pull on that banner. They could've at least put in Maribelle or Genny instead to make that banner all 5-star.

Edited by Sunwoo

My free pulls were trash (not even a colorless stone on the Flayn banner). 

Anyways, I'll go full feather hunter as I don't really care about any of these guys. I'll start with Wrys (luckily I still have that 1* Wrys so that'll make for easy matches).

Spoiler

ldjPHVI.png

The time has come. Though of course, I'm not setting him as my lead. That's what picnic Leo (now with Amity Blooms+) is for.

My backup option will be the winner of Brady vs. Silque (or maybe Rhys if he eliminates Sara).

I would pick Silque out of favoritism but the problem is that she's the only unit in the gauntlet whom I have yet to pull, let alone currently possess in my barracks.

Looks like I'd be joining Team Flayn.

I'm at a bit of a standstill here.

On the one hand, the easiest choices would be either Sara or Flayn.
On the other, I'm pretty sure I'm one of the maybe 8 people in the world who have +10ed Wrys, so I feel a bit of an obligation to support the original priest.

What to do...

1 hour ago, Xenomata said:

I'm at a bit of a standstill here.

On the one hand, the easiest choices would be either Sara or Flayn.
On the other, I'm pretty sure I'm one of the maybe 8 people in the world who have +10ed Wrys, so I feel a bit of an obligation to support the original priest.

What to do...

i have a +10 Wrys and Azama and am slightly pissed that 1. none of them have refine 2. Azama got left out!!

So ima do whats best and go with Silque!

So Round 1 ends, and Silque is the only girl to advance.

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like for a Voting Gauntlet. But hey, at least it saved the carnage for this one rather than the AHR one.

Edited by Tybrosion

36 minutes ago, Tybrosion said:

So Round 1 ends, and Silque is the only girl to advance.

You may not like it, but this is what peak performance looks like for a Voting Gauntlet. But hey, at least it saved the carnage for this one rather than the AHR one.

Lol, that's kind of funny.

That said, Brady was my second choice after Sara so that's not quite as fortunate. But I guess Silque is my third choice so it still works out