Mythic Hero - Dagr (Sun's Radiance)

Jave

1 minute ago, Othin said:

Huh, wasn't expecting her to show up this early. Weird to get her before Freyr.

Mirabilis debuted before Hel

I just need one Dagr, so I hope I do not get pity broken too much.

1 minute ago, Othin said:

Huh, wasn't expecting her to show up this early. Weird to get her before Freyr.

Maybe Intelligent Systems plans to have him join the ranks of Bruno and Gustav.

Oh good, I can skip this with no regrets! My orbs have been depleted thanks to the Spring banner and AHR sparking. 

I want to shoot for a Bunny Marisa too, all before the next New Heroes... glad I have an easy last days of the month spending wise!

I will free pull green because I also need a Goat Lady still

Freyr once again found dead in Miami. Yes, Miami does happen to be in Dokkalfheimr.

Yeah, I can say I also wasn't expecting to see her this early. But damn, is that green lineup nice and spicy.

Anyways, Dagr's stat line (41/39/41/30/25/176) remains unchanged from her NPC version. And since that remained unchanged, her super assets and flaws are also likely the same. Her NPC version had:

Spoiler

Super Assets: Atk, Spd, Res
Super Flaws: HP, Def

Well, some were already speculating the next two Mythics would be the giant sisters. Seems to be the case. 

Regardless of stats and all, Dagr is a very important unit to get because she unlocks the 6th slot for Light season and that's huge. Even if all her stats were 0 she'd still be that good. 

Speaking of stats: 41/39/41/30/25. Pretty good spread, it's likely her superboon will be in either Atk, Spd or both. 

We all know her Prf, gives free stats and has a Chaos Ragnell-like effect to deter Panic and other stuff for herself, free movement for teammates as long as they pass through her tile. Even Tempest is inconsistent just like Odd Tempest but it might have it's uses on a AR-D team that doesn't initiate on turn 1. The exclusive skill is a debuff+NFU with a health condition (although >25% generous to the point of saying "if unit exists"). Bad news is that she's a DPS type of unit, and Mythics tend to shine the most when they're supports. Oh well: 8/10

As for colors:

Red bad. 

Blue mixed bag. Kinda on the bad side when you consider that there's likely going to be Skill banners to get Duessel and Guinevere easier than here. L!Lucina is still unique due to her assist, but her fodder is bad. 

Green good, although L!Edelgard kinda dampens it a bit. 

Colorless wins. 

19 minutes ago, Sunwoo said:

Mirabilis debuted before Hel

Yeah, I guess it's not so much getting her at all being odd as getting her on a regular mythic banner rather than a New Heroes one.

I expected this. Green/Light was the most likely combination and she joined the team already in the story, so seemed likely.

As much as I would love to get abs lady on my team, I'm down to 50 orbs after AHR fucked me over, so I'll probably need to wait.

Ah, yet another OC. Gross. At least she unlocks a Mythic slot.

Anyway, I have everyone in the Red section, so it isn't a priority. Legendary Marth merges would be very welcome, though. I don't have anyone in Green, so, maybe I can get Legendary Edelgard or something. I'm missing two of the three Blue, and one of the three Colorless, so either of them would be fine.

Perfect banner at the right time. I'm out of orbs due to Three Houses and AHR banner and since I don't care for the OC and I have pretty much every relevant unit here aside of Duessel, there's no single reason to spend into this. I will freepull colourless since it features only good units despite I have them all. Bramimond and Corrin are still unmerged.

1 minute ago, Glennstavos said:

As the first Trio Hero!?

He cannot even be a Hero. You can only be a Hero after Kiran grabs you by the Orbs and pulls you out of a summoning circle. If Freyr wears a swimsuit or some fancy outfit, maybe that version of him will then tickle Kiran's Orbs and interest.

I know I called that she would be joining us soon, but I don't remember if it was for a mythic focus. Anyway, she's sooo broken and I love it. XD Green's looking strong! ...Ish. I don't care about Freyja, but I wouldn't mind L!Edelgard fodder for Armored Stride. I really want Dagr, but I don't think I have the orbs for this. Maybe I'll wait until the green pool is a bit friendlier toward me. Like, Dagr and Thrasir plus some other green I want would be awesome. In the meantime, I guess I'll keep trying to get Fallen M!Corrin and then save up orbs and see what happens. DEFINATELY free-pulling on green for this, though.

Edit: Only sad thing is that Freyr isn't here yet. 😞 Already we're moving onto book 5 like the ONE MALE in book 4 never existed and all that matters are the girls.

Edited by Mercakete

Of course she shows up this early. I'm on the AHR banner summoning screen and Roderick showed up as my free blue summon. I think I'm going to have to give up being able to guarantee Seiros, guaranteeing a mythic. AHR, the next new heroes banner, and hoping Dagr shows up is too expensive. That's 290 orbs to guarantee a 5* focus from AHR and the next new heroes banner and plus how many more orbs before I give up on Dagr's debut banner. The banner lineup is brutal where granted, we knew about them, but having it happen is another thing. I remember reading people speculating about what if Dagr and Nott were going to be introduced in this mythic and there was someone who even added in Freyr. It would have gotten three Heroes character out of the way, but that would be brutal. Still, I do wish at least for legendary heroes that two legendary heroes were introduced just to speed things up or make it so people don't have to wait forever or be disappointed that characters like Micaiah, not Grima Robin, Sigurd, and so on have yet to get legendary alts. On the bright side, at least a spare F!Kris showed up a a free summon from her revival banner.

I was hoping we would get a Freyja & Triandra situation, where they would release both Dagr and Nott at the same time in the same banner, but... Oh well...

Dagr looks nice! Nowi, Young Marth and Bride Fjorm will enjoy having more HP and Res. Maybe Dagr can be used to tank Bramimond, if he doesn't have Special charged?

I was planning to skip the banner if the Mythic was Dark, but I need that New Light Mythic for the 6th slot and for Bonus unit in Offensive.