Mythic Hero - Dagr (Sun's Radiance)

Jave

Not surprised. Implementing an effect like Pathfinder is just begging to get it into the hands of players.

I suppose I'll try to get a copy of her for the extra Aether Raids slot. Knowing my luck, though, I'll just get a pile of Edelgards that I don't need.

1 hour ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I was planning to skip the banner if the Mythic was Dark, but I need that New Light Mythic for the 6th slot and for Bonus unit in Offensive.

I was planning the same thing. It would have been weird to me for them to inherently make offense more difficult, but I could live without a new defense Mythic. Then I could finish the 40 summons on AHR.

It's likely that her sister will be next, but for the sake of people who are tired of OCs, and not enabling Pathfinder + 7th slot shenanigans, I hope not. Who knows maybe she'll simp for Otr again.

The banner is pretty nice over all. Merges for Guiniviere are welcome no more living on 1 HP Braimimonds and I don't have Duessel but I know how busted he is. Then Green and Colorless have some strong units that I'm missing.

While I like Dagr (she is quickly becoming my favorite OC) I am out of orbs and want to save up some, so I am skipping this banner.

Planning on pulling green till I get a copy of Dagr.

For the next Mythic, if nothing changes on the returning heroes on May, I think it will be a colorless hero (joining L!Claude's first rerun). I'm guessing it won't be an OC (it could be that girl-sage from the forest that I forgot the name, but my bet is non-OC) and a Dark hero to finish up the "extra slot cycle". 
I don't think Nott will be a defensive Mythic for two reasons: Her personality fits more with offensive and Pathfinder on defensive mythics seems scary. I'm guessing she'll be an Astra mythic down the road mirroring her sister.

Now I just wait two months for IS to laugh at my predictions and release Nott as a Dark mythic.

4 minutes ago, UNLEASH IT said:

They really need to take all those non pair up legos off of current banners.

Hopefully the next Redux batch will deal with the rest of them.

49 minutes ago, Diovani Bressan said:

I wonder if this can be the last Legendary/Mythic banner for Lucina, Marth and Eirika... Or if they will have at least one more before being moves to Remix Banners.

Well, in a few hours, we'll see if they get TBA'd on the rerun announcement.

So now that we have the datamine, it is confirmed that Dagr does retain the same super assets and super flaws as her NPC version. Again, they are [SPOILERS]: 

Spoiler

Super Assets: Atk, Spd, Res
Super Flaws: HP, Def

13 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

isn't Dagr just like Mila that unlock the 6th slot? I have Mila. I wonder what if a main team have both Mila & Dagr in it. Does that mean it will unlock the 7th slot ?

Mila does not unlock any slots. The only offensive Mythic Hero that unlocks the sixth slot right now is just Reginn. Dagr will unlock the sixth slot, but running two Dagrs will not unlock any more slots. You can only unlock one extra slot via Mythic Heroes.

Got Dagr on my 37th pull, which is right about average. [+Atk, -Res], too.

And despite my fears, I wasn't inundated with Edelgards. Instead, I got 2 merges for Freyja, which is rather nice to have since I actually need copies of her.

Now I can go back to throwing what's left of my orbs at getting Flayn or something.

I cleared her Abyssal this morning 😄

If people want me to put down the moves I did, can show, but of course would be specific to my units. I'm kinda new here, do people post stuff like that?

Dagr clear.jpg

23 minutes ago, Matrograde said:

I cleared her Abyssal this morning 😄

If people want me to put down the moves I did, can show, but of course would be specific to my units. I'm kinda new here, do people post stuff like that?

Dagr clear.jpg

There's usually threads for that sort of thing in the War Room subforum: https://forums.serenesforest.net/index.php?/forum/105-heroes-war-room/

Looks like Dagr's battle doesn't have a thread yet.

6 hours ago, Hasechi said:

i see thank @XRay. would u try to summon her ?

Yes. I need her to unlock an extra slot and to give my super tank extra stats.

I'm honestly getting massive OC mythic burnout... With how infrequent were getting main line mythic candidates it makes me fear that the likes of Medeus, Ashera, and Anankos are just going to be throwaway GHB units... You know like Nemesis. Who really should have been a mythic candidate. To elaborate, in 2020 the amount of main series mythics we got were 2... Bramimond and Mila. The rest were OCs

Not every OC needs to be a mythic you know... I miss when they just did "New heroes" banners with them instead like they did with the muspell crew.

Edited by Faellin