Which units in FE always flirt with ladies all the time ?

Hasechi

Holy War has Dew, Alec and Levin. Though Levin grows out of it rather quickly due to being dragged back into his family responsibilities kicking and screaming.

Thracia 776 has Homer, Shanam and maybe Pahn. In Pahn's case it depends a lot on how you interpret the map design, funnily enough.

Tear Ring Saga got Arkis, who tries to be his trope but tends to just act like a pretty straightforward asshole. Like that time a blind girl bumps into him and he just starts ranting at her without skipping a beat. Guy gets into the most stock romantic comedy scenario with a pretty girl and he just shuts it down immediately.
Also Admiral Vals, who is singlehandedly the reason Tear Ring Saga family trees are a freaking jungle that no human being could possibly comprehend.

Berwick Saga got Owen.
Also Leon. Though it's more of an implied trait, considering his troublesome fling with a noblewoman is entirely an offscreen matter and otherwise he just gives really bad flirting advice to Adel that predictably backfires.
Weiss is spending most of his screentime flirting with Sylvis while she is trying to put in arrow through his leg. Though he is likely just being a troll. Or it could be that Weiss is intentionally trying to provoke Sylvis into killing him.

Vestaria Saga has Siegried, who is pretty much just Owen 2.0, though with an actual love interest. Also Eddard. Poor Tifa.
And... Hoelun, maybe?

Edited by BrightBow

Off the top of my head:

• FE4: Lewyn
  • FE5: Shannam and Homer
  • FE6: Saul
  • FE7: Sain
  • FE9/10: Gatrie
  • FE13: Virion and Inigo
  • FE14: Laslow, Soleil, and Hinata(?). Special shoutout to Kaze, where all the ladies flirt with him while he doesn't.
  • FE2/15: Jesse
  • FE16: Sylvain, Lorenz, and Dorothea.

EDIT: Would Joshua (FE8) count?

Edited by Dandy Druid
wanted to add more.

40 minutes ago, Dandy Druid said:

Special shoutout to Kaze, where all the ladies flirt with him while he doesn't.

Who wouldn't . I couldn't decide with chest is the best in FE:Fates. Kaze's or Camilla's

On 3/29/2021 at 3:57 AM, Hasechi said:

(except Male My Unit)

I literally clicked on the topic to post this answer

Nobody is hornier than the player. All the avatars want one thing and its disgusting. I heard the latest one is skewing even younger. High school age. Eugh.

Edited by Glennstavos

20 minutes ago, Glennstavos said:

Nobody is hornier than the player. All the avatars want one thing and its disgusting. I heard the latest one is skewing even younger. High school age. Eugh.

Depends how you define skewing.

There are some tea parties alright...

4 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

Player =/= Avatar, therefore this is an acceptable answer. It is also 100% accurate.

I'm not super qualified to speak on Genealogy or Thracia, but it seems like there's usually been one character specifically to fulfill this niche / trope ever since Saul in FE6. I happen to quite like Saul, though none of his "successors" have ever managed to match his depth or horniness.

5 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

Even speedwagon is afraid. I wonder what the next avatar could do

Edited by Hasechi

8 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

Gonna have to object to that assertion. Don't treat the avatar and the player as interchangeable. The avatars are all assholes.

Well, except for maybe Kris. As much as it pains me to exclude them from the rest, they do not act in any way repugnant. At least not to my knowledge.

10 hours ago, Glennstavos said:

Depending on the age of consent in Fodlan, it may be legal.

On 3/29/2021 at 6:35 PM, LoneStar said:

There's also Virion. Gray is kind of a stretch if you want to add him there.

What do you mean "a stretch" ? 

Virion is my favourite. His look is decent. But he's very romantic & funny

36 minutes ago, Metal Flash said:

Aside from Nephenee, who does she even openly flirt with? I know she admires Elincia from a distance, but that`s about it.

She also flirts with Ilyana, and the little text she has implies she flirts with multiple women.

@Metal Flash You copied my hairstyle Dimitri.

On 3/29/2021 at 6:36 PM, Alastor15243 said:

Gatrie also. And FE5's Homer looks like he's guaranteed to become that in a remake that gives him more lines.

Never played FE5 before. But judging by his look. Definitely he look like that