Which units in FE always flirt with ladies all the time ?

Hasechi

23 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

@Metal Flash You copied my hairstyle Dimitri.

Never played FE5 before. But judging by his look. Definitely he look like that 

I also base this on his recruitment conversation, when Nanna talks to him. If I recall correctly he hits on her.

Edited by Alastor15243

6 hours ago, Hasechi said:

What do you mean "a stretch" ? 

He talks about impressing the ladies, and Clair thinks he's only flirting with her during their early supports. In his game there aren't too many supports with other female characters so we don't see too much.

Generally when people say some thing is a stretch is when there isn't a lot of examples or strong enough logic to support what was said.

4 hours ago, LoneStar said:

He talks about impressing the ladies, and Clair thinks he's only flirting with her during their early supports. In his game there aren't too many supports with other female characters so we don't see too much.

Generally when people say some thing is a stretch is when there isn't a lot of examples or strong enough logic to support what was said.

I see. So what does "stretch drawing" mean?

@Alastor15243 I really hope Nintendo would remake FE4.FE5. They seems pretty cool evne in SNES genres. But I think the chance is pretty slim. Cause FEH do the job, have redesigned those charaters 

On 3/29/2021 at 9:58 AM, Armchair General said:

Going by Lorenz's C support with Byleth...

I was genuinely laughing when I saw it. Can't believe that people call Sylvain a sex pest when there's content like this.

That would be because Lorenz isn't trying to seduce them; he's trying to find a suitable bride because he believes that, as the heir to his family's lands and titles, he must do everything he can as a noble to maintain and improve his family's status, and that includes finding a bride that could increase his family's land, wealth, political standing, etc.

In short, Sylvain is thinking with his reproductive organ, while Lorenz is thinking like an heir to a noble family.

On 3/29/2021 at 8:58 PM, Armchair General said:

Going by Lorenz's C support with Byleth...

His face look like Orochimaru, but he's more likely Jiraiya. I'm glad he get rid of his old haircut after timeskip

@Metal Flash 

Spoiler

Edited by Hasechi

On 3/29/2021 at 11:40 PM, Hasechi said:

Who wouldn't . I couldn't decide with chest is the best in FE:Fates. Kaze's or Camilla's

Saizo

7 hours ago, Hasechi said:

I've never played this game before. She's lesbian like Nephenree too ?

Nephenee's sexuality is never really explored. Heather is quite overly done a lesbian.

10 hours ago, Hasechi said:

@Vicious Sal Check this out :

Hide contents

Soiree_Neph_Neutral_0.png

That female b*obs right?

@Shanty Pete's 1st Mate Thanks. He 100% look like it

Wow, I don't really know how warped your logic is, but that's some sexist as fuck shit.

Just because a character has boobs they must only be attracted to other females? Of course Nephenee is a woman, but what i said was that her sexuality is never explored. There is never any indication given of whether she's straight, lesbian or bi. It's not relevant to her character exploration, which focuses way more on her self esteem issues regarding her countryside accent.

14 minutes ago, Vicious Sal said:

Wow, I don't really know how warped your logic is, but that's some sexist as fuck shit.

Just because a character has boobs they must only be attracted to other females? Of course Nephenee is a woman, but what i said was that her sexuality is never explored. There is never any indication given of whether she's straight, lesbian or bi. It's not relevant to her character exploration, which focuses way more on her self esteem issues regarding her countryside accent.

No! No! You mistook my answer. I'm sorry. You said "Nephenee's sexuality is never really explored". To me that meant : Fire Emblem haven't reveal Nephenree gender yet. So I showed you a picture of her from Fire Emblem. In that picture, Nephenree look exactly like a woman. Well, in that pic, Nephenree has female bo*bs, so she clearly a female. That's what I wanted to say

I thought sexuality = gender

@BrightBow I see thank you. I've never played Saga yet. Guess I should play it in the future

Edited by Hasechi

14 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

No! No! You mistook my answer. I'm sorry. You said "Nephenee's sexuality is never really explored". To me that meant : Fire Emblem haven't reveal Nephenree gender yet. So I showed you a picture of her from Fire Emblem. In that picture, Nephenree look exactly like a woman. Well, in that pic, Nephenree has female bo*bs, so she clearly a female. That's what I wanted to say

I thought sexuality = gender

@BrightBow I see thank you. I've never played Saga yet. Guess I should play it in the future

My apologies as well, a simple misunderstanding did not warrant an overly hostile reaction. In any case, I'm it's cleared up, but yeah, Neph's preference is never really explored aside from being slightly uncomfortable with how direct and close Heather is.

21 hours ago, Vicious Sal said:

My apologies as well, a simple misunderstanding did not warrant an overly hostile reaction. In any case, I'm it's cleared up, but yeah, Neph's preference is never really explored aside from being slightly uncomfortable with how direct and close Heather is.

I see. ^^. Actually she's my favourite unit although I've never play fe 9l10 before. The picture I sent you above is Soiree Nephenree from FE:Heroes. She stll wear helmet in the dress. She looks so weird & unique at the same time. I like that. ^^. She's the first unit I want to spend orb to summon in FEH

• 1 month later...

Iuchar? Or her flirts just with Larcei and Creidne? I believe his personality will be expanded to something like that in the possible remake. Same for Alec. 

There's also Roger but he is more of a simp, I suppose.