Who are your top 10 dlc picks you don't want?

I have seen people make their top 10 but I want to see smash characters you Don't want rules 1 no characters that are in smash 2 no assist trophy's i'm looking at you people who don't want waluigi in smash and 3 4th party characters can be used however they have to be number 1-5 see what I did with mickey mouse.

My top 10 picks I don't want

1 google dinosaur

2 dr eggman don't get mad at me with this pick

3 tetris block

4 cranky kong

5 mickey mouse

6 tom nook

7 kk slider

8 retro eggman

9 mini mario

10 toadsworth

here is a template for you guys to use

My dream roster 20.png

Edited by kirbyrockykid3724
I am fixing my rule

I think I got some ideal things in my head. I might pick the Top 10 DLC Picks that I don't want in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate as fighters are:

1. Crash Bandicoot
  2. Dante (we already have enough Capcom characters)
  3. Waluigi (he quite doesn't fit as a fighter and plus, we have enough Mario Series reps)
  4. Eggman (he quite doesn't fit as a fighter)
  5. Goku (no outside video game characters)
  6. Shrek (no outside video game characters)
  7. Resident Evil characters (we already have enough Capcom characters)
  8. Iron Man (no outside video game characters)
  9. Sora
  10. Monster Hunter rep (we already have enough Capcom characters)
Edited by King Marth 64

3 minutes ago, kirbyrockykid3724 said:

I don't know they would have to do something with google

yeah that's fair I don't want google in smash either. clippy from microsoft would be cool though

My nightmare scenario was already realized with Steve. 

1. Any more 1st/2nd party Nintendo characters, with the sole exception of Golden Sun.

2. Any indie characters.

3. Any additional rep from an already represented franchise.

4. Fortnite rep.

5. Dark Souls rep (this one is personal hatred towards the whole difficult-because-it's-difficult hardcore gamer mentality that's poisoning gaming).

6. Sora

7. GTA rep

8. Arle

9. Call of Duty/Battlefield rep

10. Any survival game rep.

17 hours ago, King Marth 64 said:

1. Dante (we already have enough Capcom characters)
  2. Resident Evil characters (we already have enough Capcom characters)
  3. Monster Hunter rep (we already have enough Capcom characters)

Yes, it's definitely a problem that the company with the 2nd most iconic IP lineup in all of gaming has multiple reps. Please tell us more about how Wayforward should have multiple characters in Smash. *Rolls eyes.*

Edited by Fabulously Olivier

i don't think i can list 10 characters i would actively dislike, so here are the ones i can think of right now

Doomguy/Doomslayer

Master Chief

Any other space marine or whatever Doomguy and Master Chief are

Any other Fire Emblem character whose name isn't Levin, Sigurd or Rhea

Waluigi

Waddle Dee

Lloyd Irving (don't like the Tales Of series, and i'd like Luke Fon Fabre better anyway)

Any Fortnite character

1 hour ago, Fabulously Olivier said:

Dark Souls rep

oh god, you just made me realize how cool the Chosen Undead in Smash would be

Edited by Yexin

3 hours ago, sauce said:

clippy from microsoft

3 hours ago, kirbyrockykid3724 said:

who is that?

I SHOULD NOT HAVE TO FEEL OLD AT 24 PEOPLE

As for the actual Topic, honestly very few fighters would actually annoy me at this point(we already have Steve and Min Min for our 'wait, really?' and 'oh shoot it's braindead' characters, can't do that much worse) so I'd have to think about it.

Except Waluigi. For goodness sake, just stop that already.

The OP's triplepost made me think it's a FttF topic, but it isn't.

I mean the second pass already featured the worst possible with another character from the same non Nintendo game and that Minecraft guy, so seriously it can't become worse anymore.

Waddle Dee

Right, if he gets preferred over the Mage Generals, I'd be really upset.

Any Fortnite character

...Actually there's a way to make Smash become even worse.

11 hours ago, King Marth 64 said:

I think I got some ideal things in my head. I might pick the Top 10 DLC Picks that I don't want in Super Smash Bros. Ultimate as fighters are:

1. Crash Bandicoot
  2. Dante (we already have enough Capcom characters)
  3. Waluigi (he quite doesn't fit as a fighter and plus, we have enough Mario Series reps)
  4. Eggman (he quite doesn't fit as a fighter)

I know it's your opinion and all, but I can't help other than to ask:

1. Why not Crash?
  2. Why don't Waluigi and Eggman quite fit as fighters? As opposed to, say, the fitness trainer, nonviolent villager, dog & duck duo, or potted plant?

7 hours ago, Lord_Brand said:

I know it's your opinion and all, but I can't help other than to ask:

1. Why not Crash?
  2. Why don't Waluigi and Eggman quite fit as fighters? As opposed to, say, the fitness trainer, nonviolent villager, dog & duck duo, or potted plant?

I don't know why crash is on there

and I understand eggman 

also no waluigi

I won't be able to make a full list of ten but here's a few i would not want

1. FE character, while I know its unfair that we only have the sword fighters from FE. Even if we got a different type of character that fights with spear\Axe\etc.. I still don't think I'd be too hyped for it. Maybe Manekete character might be interesting but I'd rather we just get something that feels new.

2. Pokemon has the same problem as FE

3. Fortnite

Yeah that's it, at least that's all I can think of atm.
Even as a fan of Fire Emblem I'm still tried of seeing FE on the roster.

On 3/30/2021 at 6:38 AM, kirbyrockykid3724 said:

and I understand eggman

But why not Eggman, though? He's iconic, has plenty of moveset potential thanks to his numerous boss battles, he's actually been playable in one of the core games (SA2), he gets some rockin' music...what's wrong with adding Eggman to Smash as a playable fighter?

Edited by Lord_Brand

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2021 at 11:50 PM, Lord_Brand said:

But why not Eggman, though? He's iconic, has plenty of moveset potential thanks to his numerous boss battles, he's actually been playable in one of the core games (SA2), he gets some rockin' music...what's wrong with adding Eggman to Smash as a playable fighter?

Idk I just would rather see Tails Metal sonic Fang Bean or Bark and maybe even Zazz.

23 hours ago, kirbyrockykid3724 said:

New rule you can now do the top 10 dlc characters you guys want

heres mine and the template

My dream roster 18 (1).png

5ab2818818b2f_Top10SuperSmashBros.SwitchNewcomersTemplate.png.2e0a6f1f278f61fa17199031e51c20af.png

You could just make it into a new thread instead of posting it here to the same thread in a different rule set since you did made a post that said you wanted to Top 10 DLC Characters that We Wanted to See in a New Post. That would get the readers confused with the Topic Title that you had it written as Top 10 DLC Characters that We Don't Wanted to See if they see a brand new post that showed a completely different rule set.

Edited by King Marth 64

19 hours ago, King Marth 64 said:

You could just make it into a new thread instead of posting it here to the same thread in a different rule set since you did made a post that said you wanted to Top 10 DLC Characters that We Wanted to See in a New Post. That would get the readers confused with the Topic Title that you had it written as Top 10 DLC Characters that We Don't Wanted to See if they see a brand new post that showed a completely different rule set.

Oh ok I will try to make time for that today

On 4/12/2021 at 7:43 AM, kirbyrockykid3724 said:

Idk I just would rather see Tails Metal sonic Fang Bean or Bark and maybe even Zazz.

Zazz? Really?

Don't get me wrong, I'd like to add Tails and Metal Sonic too. Along with Knuckles, Amy, Shadow, Rouge, Omega, Blaze, and maybe Cream and Big. Heck, I'd probably add Sally Acorn to that list if not for the fact she technically isn't a video game original. Left up to me, Smash would have more Sonic fighters in it than Smash 64 had fighters total, though I might group some of them into teams to save on roster space. The Hedgehog's supporting cast is just that good.

That said, I just don't see why Eggman shouldn't be in? I mean, if someone doesn't want him, then they don't want him, but I find it hard to fathom not wanting one of video gaming's most iconic and popular villains in Smash when he has plenty of good material to offer in terms of moveset and music. Certainly more than Zazz.

Edited by Lord_Brand

• 2 weeks later...

MY BOTTOM 10 DESIRED SMASH FIGHTERS

(AN: I'm not taking this too seriously, so I'd ask y'all not too either)

10. Evil Cole McGrath. He got his time to shine in PlayStation All-Stars Battle Royale.

9. Goku. He's an animu, but not a Nintendo character. 

8. Waddle Dee, or any derivative thereof. It's a boring mook, what would it even do?

7. Shinon. We all know Fire Emblem needs more reps, but let's not make it the racist guy.

6. Keanu Reeves. Yes, I know he's wholesome 100, but we don't have Cyberpunk on the Switch yet.

5. Starkiller. His game was on the Wii, sure, but Disney snapped him from existence. Speaking of snaps,

4. Thanos Car. Thanos Car.

3. Doomguy. He and Isabelle are besties, so I don't want to make them fight.

2. Time Cube. People aren't ready for the truth of the four-sided day just yet. And finally,

1. Geno. I haven't played his game, but if anyone from a Mario RPG is getting in, it should be Vivian from Thousand Year Door.

Not counting my list here are the top 3 characters every one doesn't want or at the very least these guys don't

1st fortnite

2nd sora

3rd waddle dee

only reason sora is ahead of waddle dee is because sora was chosen twice before waddle dee