Fate/stay night Best Girl  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who is Best Girl

• Saber (Artoria Pendragon)
    • Rin Tohsaka
    • Sakura Matou
    • Illyasviel Einzbern
    • Other

Today is the day that the blu-ray version of Fate/stay night Heaven's Feel iii releases, so I'd like to see what the users of Serenes forest think of the characters within the series.

I hope that y'all discuss your opinions on who is Fate/stay night's best girl

Saber is the best girl. Rin has the best route. Ilya deserved her own route. Sakura is a worse Kohaku.

Illya best girl. She also got robbed of her own route. The movies also did her very dirty and cut own alot of her screen time.

Heaven's Feel best route.

Rin best Heroine.

Saber route only worth is to build up other routes & lore dump.

Edited by Shrimperor

Raikou. I really like my  hair long as her though, maybe it needs shorter abit, over knee abit is perfect I guess. I dont line her outfit. it's abit too sexy

Edited by Hasechi

3 hours ago, Hasechi said:

Raikou. I really like my  hair long as her though, maybe it needs shorter abit, over knee abit is perfect I guess. I dont line her outfit. it's abit too sexy

But her outfits are the best part my G X)

38 minutes ago, DarkSage861 said:

But her outfits are the best part my G X)

I'm happy you found sth you like. But if someone asked me, I would say I like less revealing curves in female outfits

Edited by Hasechi

8 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

I'm happy found sth you like. But if someone asked me, I would say I like less revealing curves in female outfits

Understandable 

Rin and Illya are more or less tied for best in SN for me.

I like Saber enough I guess

I do not like Sakura at all.  And that's putting it mildly.

For the franchise as a whole my favorite female character is a toss up between Tine Chelk and Gray.

Limiting to /Stay Night then it's between Taiga and Illya. They're 10/10 fun during the Tiger dojos. Rider's pretty neat too, but she doesn't have enough spotlight to get first place even though she's featured heavily in Heaven's Feel

If we're talking the IP in general then Ereshkigal is my favorite, by far. 

I really like Rin and she’s one of my favorite characters of all time. In fact, Rin is honestly one of the very few tsunderes I actually tolerate since her mannerisms aren’t just a trope for the sake of it and is actually compelling.

Illya is in the higher tiers as well, for her tragic story in the original story to her zany cuteness in Kaleid Prisma (yes I watched that series don’t judge me). 

I like Saber, but she’s not a personal favorite like the aforementioned. 

Sakura, outside of her body type, I don’t care for her at all. 

Concerning the franchise as a whole, I got a very soft spot for Sei Shonagon, though that’s mostly due to aesthetics and personality clicking with me. 

My perspective mostly comes from FGO and the various anime/movies, although I have not gotten to Heaven's Feel yet. I heard of the VNs, but have not played through them.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
I voted for Illya although she is closed tied with Rin.  I enjoy Illya's backstory as well as her exploits in the Prism Illya series.
-- As for Rin, I'm more familiar with her Ishtar and Eresh variants as its been a while since I watched UBW. I have a soft spot for Ishtar, although Eresh is adorable as well.
-- The Rin and Luvia shenanigan's in Prism Illya were also enjoyable.

As for OG Artoria, she's alright. I personally tend to favor her alter form, but her OG form in FGO tends to be better for farming, so I tend to like the OG for gameplay purposes.

Now for Sakura, I know very little of the original since I haven't seen Heaven's Feel yet. However, in FGO I enjoy the BB character. I would delve into the Extra spinoffs, but that's another rabbit hole that I'm not sure I have the time for.

If I had to go franchise, I may say Ishtar due to recency effect since I use her regularly in FGO and Babylonia was the last anime I watched.

15 hours ago, Alexmender said:

but she doesn't have enough spotlight to get first place even though she's featured heavily in Heaven's Feel

Hollow Ataraxia is your friend 😉

15 hours ago, Silverly said:

zany cuteness in Kaleid Prisma (yes I watched that series don’t judge me)

Which turns into Heaven's Feel omega levels of suffering once you reach 3rei

And no judging since 3rei Manga is obviously best Fate 😉