What Could Have Been: Cordelia!Lucina (and Chrom!Severa, too, I guess)

Awakening's ultimate ship that can never happen (which kinda sucks, but it can always happen in a remake... right?), Chrom and Cordelia seems like a no brainer pairing to do until you realize that they can't even support with each other. Olivia is better anyway.

However, hope is not lost! With the power of logic, math, and curiosity, we can determine how Lucina and Severa turn out with Chrom and Cordelia as their parents. I've made a similar thread determining how Seliph turns out with mothers other than Deirdre, which is normally an impossibility to do FE4, so this thread will follow that same logic. However, Awakening has a lot more customizability than FE4 does (and different math equations), so it'll be a little tougher to do, but not impossible. 

I will be determining growth rates, modifiers, and inherited classes for Lucina and Severa. The formula to determine growth rates is as follows: (Father's Growth Rates + Mother's Growth Rates + Individual Base Growth Rates) / 3. The first set of growth rates will be their base growths, and then the second set of growth rates will be in their starting class (Lord for Lucina, Mercenary for Severa). I'll link the Class Growth Rates page on Serene's Forest if you're interested in adding in any other class growths to their base growths. I won't be including base stats and inherited skills because that can vary pretty wildly, and children can typically get the same skills their parents have by going into an inherited class line.

Lastly, Modifiers can be determined by adding the mother and father's modifiers together + 1. Modifiers will be the same for both children, but I'll put the modifiers for both of them anyway.

Spoiler

Lucina

Base Growth Rates

HP = 47  STR = 40  MAG = 15  SKL = 40  SPD = 40  LCK = 65  DEF = 33  RES = 23

Growth Rates (Lord)

HP = 87  STR = 60  MAG = 15  SKL = 60  SPD = 60  LCK = 65  DEF = 43  RES = 28

Modifiers

STR = 3  MAG = 0  SKL = 4  SPD = 4  LCK = 2  DEF = 0  RES = -1

Severa

Base Growth Rates

HP = 47  STR = 42  MAG = 12  SKL = 40  SPD = 37  LCK = 50  DEF = 38  RES = 25

Growth Rates (Mercenary)

HP = 92  STR = 62  MAG = 12  SKL = 65  SPD = 57  LCK = 50  DEF = 48  RES = 30

Modifiers

STR = 3  MAG = 0 SKL = 4  SPD = 4  LCK = 2  DEF = 0 RES = -1

As for class options, Lucina and Severa will both have access to Cavalier, Archer, Pegasus Knight, Mercenary, and Dark Mage. Pretty solid range of options!

If I've made any mistakes, please let me know. Feel free to discuss how you think these two would turn out in game! (I also wanted to note that Cordelia gives Lucina her highest non-Avatar strength modifier, which I thought was pretty neat.)

• 2 weeks later...