April's Legendary Prediction might be Fool's Gold

daisy jane

ggo6u4m1d4q61.png?width=640&crop=smart&a

my this is small. hopefully you can see it!

Hello Summoners!!
I was right on the money last month so let's see if I can do it again! Here we are with this months Legendary Prediction. 

Dagr was the mythic for March, and she will be right back in June, sharing with Hel (poor girl the Sun being with Death), so if you are on the fence about getting the newest Mythic (who also opens that light sixth slot), you only have a few days to decide. (something to consider is that May might have the Dark mythic who will do that and do you want to go a month being down 7 to 5 in AR). Corrin and Freyja get a 50 day turn around and will be back in May, Edelgard and Reginn are in August, Marth is in November, and if you were contemplating Lucina or Eirika for any reason, they have been smitted all the way into January 2022. So yeah. I'd go get them if i were you (if you wanted them).

Next month  has Golden Week. Last year they didn't really do anything super fancy (I think in part of the pandemic), but I think we'll have something this month. So be diligent with your cubes

Legendary Prediction

We've got one slot open for everyone. I am going to go come off the bat and assume the hero is red as to me that makes the most sense. 

Red
Lilina (atk/res solo 4, sabo res, pulse smoke)
Mirabilis (fort def/res 3, Sabo Def, def/res gap)

Legendary Hero

The reason why i think the hero is red was the last few heroes were Blue (Dimitri, Seiros), Colourless (Claude), Green (Dagr). Last red was Lilina, and while blue is equally as strong as red - blue is still slightly backed up, so I think they'll take the opportunity to slide in someone in there and only be down by 2 heroes. 

There are a few candidates that could be here but i am gonna guess either Male Corrin (with Divine Yato or something), or Xander (it's his time to shine). I honestly don't think it's gonna be Byleth - that would be 3 of 4 legendaries 3H and honestly, i think everyone would like a tiny 3H break. (But  to cover my back, Byleth. (I will go with Female Byleth)  just in case,  because you know Claude did happen)

Blue
Chrom (close counter, lull atk/def 3, rouse def/res 3)

Seiros (mirror impact, dragon wall 3)
Selena (rally atk/res+, life and death 4, atk/res ruse )

Blue is pretty solid here. Selena slides right in here (unless she has a heroes with/banner, which would make the next Blue would be Ronan (swift stance 3, joint drive spd)  If the Legendary is blue- this is where we could see Grandmaster Robin making an appearance in the blue slot (and he would be very dapper)

Green
Celica (swift sparrow 3, atk/spd oath)

Thrasir (flashing blade 4, panic smoke)
???

As i predicted I think Shamir (atk spd solo 4, null follow up, rouse atk/spd 3),  is basically like Bernadetta at this point, she's on the Hero Fest Circuit (and a strong contender to fill out the remix banners) so we'll probably not see her here. Also a consideration is that we might see Brave Edelgard (distant ward, joint drive res) here - but I am going to learn hard on that the last contender will be Asabel (fury 4, null follow up, spd/res oath) here. I think that Dedue is the next green candidate so i can see them doing a place holder either this month or next month). 

Colourless
Duma (def res solo 3, bold fighter)

Eir (swift sparrow 2, mystic boost)
???

Bernadetta (atk/spd push 4, lull spd/def 3, close guard) is always a choice here but as I said with Shamir, she's really on the Hero Fest/Remix circuit. They could slide in Brave Claude (fury 4, chill spd/def 3, atk/spd rein 3), or Brave Camilla (atk/spd push 4, wrathful staff, atk tactic)  I'm trying to think of who (if not a Brave unit) would be a logical choice here if not these three - and Leila (life and death 4, rouse atk/def, rally atk/spd+) is really the only other one that comes to mind. While the bonus thing in AR is now a thing, colourless out of the 4 colourless is the weakest - so i don't know if they'll give a hard hitter (to at least sweeten the pot) or just use someone like... i don't know Larum (dragonslasher, disarm trap, spd/res gape 3) and call it a day

But i am very very confident that the hero is Red. just which red, we don't know.

----------------------------------------

Double Special Heroes

While the exact combination can always be curious, I will say the majority of this banner will be Dancers and Pirates and feeding in some of the other halloween units. 

Red
Pirate! Brigid
(helm bow + (inflict -5 spd/def and neutralizes foes bonuses to spd/def if solo), harsh command+, steady impact, pulse smoke) 
Halloween!Dheginsea (blackfire breath+ (if solo inflicts -5 atk/res and neutralizes foes bonuses to atk/res), sturdy stance 3, slick fighter)

Blue
Dancer!Quan
 (courtly bow+ (At start of combat, if unit's HP ≥ 50%, grants Atk/Def+5 during combat, and also, if foe can make a follow-up attack, reduces damage from foe's first attack by 50%.), atk/def bond 4, flier formation, joint hone def
Harmonic!Tiki (reps Shadow Dragon, New Mystery, Blazing Blade) - (rally up spd+, atk spd push 4, aerobatics)

Green
Dancer!Lachesis (courtly fan+ (At start of combat, if unit's HP ≥ 50%, grants Atk/Res+5 during combat, and also, if foe can make a follow-up attack, reduces damage from foe's first attack by 50%)  def cantrip, air orders) 

I think we'll see a repeat here of either 
Dancer!Reinhardt (death blow 3, chill res 3, joint hone atk)
Halloween!L'arachel (madness flask+ (fury 3 tome for green mages), rally atk/spd+, spd/res ruse 3)
or they just do
Ninja!Laevatein (distant ward, atk/def rein 3)

Colourless
Tibarn (heavy blade 4, dive bomb 3)
Xane (atk res form 3, infantry hexblade 3)

Again it is golden week - so they could also toss in Ninja Lyn (swift sparrow 3, chill atk/def, spd/def rein), and bump Lachesis to make it a relatively stronger banner

-----------------------

Revival Banner Schedule
April 4th: Mage Erika, Myrrh, Brave Hector 
April 11th: Sigurd, Nephenee, Julia
April 18th: Sigurd, Bow Hinoka, Kana
April 25th: Lyn, Hector, Brave Lyn

-----------------------

A New Future (aka Brave Houses) is obviously going to win the re-spark. May is really the onslaught of orb-murder with Fallen Heroes (roughly in may), that banner, the new mythic (opening the slot for Dark, I'd imagine)-  Brides, followed by like Summer 2021 #1 (and every single banner for summer there), Summer 2021 #2, and 1/2 Anniversary/Hero Fest, and Brave Heroes 2021 (Not to mention, I still kinda feel we'll probably get a Hero Fest 2021 of CYL units down the road). 

Basically - they are coming for the orbs, y'all. be ready
(a big thank you to @DarkAlf for helping me with the skill sets!)

See you next month!

I'm guessing the new Legendary will be red or blue. If it's red maybe it's Xander's time for legendary status or maybe even Elincia. If it's blue I could see Micaiah or maybe even Caeda if they consider her important enough for Legendary status. Regardless IS will probably want the new Legendary to be a big name character to help sell orbs for Golden Week.

There's quite a few character options, but I don't have any one single, specific character guess for April's Legendary. I could see it being Red and end up being Caeda, Sigurd, Elincia, Xander, Male Robin, Male Corrin, Male and Female Byleth, or Micaiah. I could also see it being Blue and ending up as Caeda, Male Robin, or Micaiah.

Edited by Fire Emblem Fan

Aw shoot. Well, I was unable to get Fallen M!Corrin this time around, so I'm back to saving up orbs. The good news is that it looks like I'll have a bit of time to replenish my orb supply a bit. True, this month has Thrasir, but I'm indifferent about Celica and can wait for her to show up alongside Dagr or someone else I want. Next month's mythic could very well be Nott, which would be another skip for me. In the Double Special banner, there isn't really anyone I need (though Quan's wyvern is very pretty and I am somewhat tempted to summon it.) No one I absolutely need on the revival banners (though more distant counter is always nice) I don't need anyone from last year's Brave Heroes... Golden Week might give me something. Hopefully it'll just be orbs I can save up and no one I want to summon.

But then May happens. I love my Fallen Heroes. Have to prepare for that... The bridal banner and summer banners might give some cool units, too. I do need Axe Valor from Watermelon Tiki (but hopefully IS will throw out someone else who has Axe Valor before then.) I also need to be careful to have enough orbs for August/September's Performing Arts banner, and hopefully manage to get a Shigure this year. Maybe they'll do something else, though, which will enable me to get him without relying on his original banner...? Man, I still have Year 1 seasonals on my wishlist...

Anyway, the next big spending time seems to be the Fallen Heroes banner for me. Yay! Hopefully I can manage to save up a lot of orbs.

• 2 weeks later...
11 minutes ago, Hasechi said:

I think it's gonna be Wrys cause Wrys just won Forging Bonds.

I long for the day when they run out of legendary characters and just say fuck it: Legendary Matthis.

1 minute ago, Hasechi said:

How about Wrys/Matthis Duo?

The ultimate Swordmaster trio, Dolph/Matthis/Wrys.  I don't know, getting more on topic I wouldn't mind seeing literally anything from Archanea.  I know there aren't many candidates but it's a weird world when Jugdral has more representation (and honestly, with more characters like Sigurd being likely).

Maybe the reason they haven't added Medeus yet is to make him a Mythic.

46 minutes ago, Sayyyaka said:

The ultimate Swordmaster trio, Dolph/Matthis/Wrys.  I don't know, getting more on topic I wouldn't mind seeing literally anything from Archanea.  I know there aren't many candidates but it's a weird world when Jugdral has more representation (and honestly, with more characters like Sigurd being likely).

This is madness! I like that

On 4/11/2021 at 6:45 PM, Sayyyaka said:

Chech this out baby:

5c758662eb4fc_FireEmblem-ShadowDragon(Im

am1jd308d5t61.png

Found in Reddit. Note: they made mistake placing L! Hector as blue on remix and made January 2021 instead of 2022. 

By the looks, Selena is going to be filling blue. It's too early for Louise for colorless. So who knows what is going to be colorless one.

This month legendary going to be wind to end circle. And talking about cycles, we are missing green to finish four colors on legendaries. (Claude - Lilina - Dimitri) so we might getting green instead of red?

Edit: It's 100% Female wind unit if IS keep their pattern.
My prediction is female green unit. Mostly F!Byleth because golden week

Edited by Naoshi

2 hours ago, Florete said:

I'm calling Myrrh for this month's legendary.

I would say it's too early considering the seasonal last month, but we've seen Heroes' track record with Lyn and Azura in the past. Looking at the calendar Green in June looks kind of stacked so that could be a good place for her.

9 minutes ago, LoneStar said:

I would say it's too early considering the seasonal last month, but we've seen Heroes' track record with Lyn and Azura in the past. Looking at the calendar Green in June looks kind of stacked so that could be a good place for her.

Oh dang it, I forgot about that.

I predicted Myrrh because:

• We're expecting Wind and Wind is her affinity in Sacred Stones.
  • We're expecting female.
  • We just got a special Sacred Stones banner without her (not always relevant to an upcoming legendary but sometimes is).
  • It's been a long time since we got a Sacred Stones legendary (Oct 2018).
  • She could theoretically be any color.

I won't back out of my prediction now but that certainly makes me less confident.

Edited by Florete

13 minutes ago, Florete said:

Oh dang it, I forgot about that.

I predicted Myrrh because:

• We're expecting Wind and Wind is her affinity in Sacred Stones.
  • We're expecting female.
  • We just got a special Sacred Stones banner without her (not always relevant to an upcoming legendary but sometimes is).
  • It's been a long time since we got a Sacred Stones legendary (Oct 2018).
  • She could theoretically be any color.

I won't back out of my prediction now but that certainly makes me less confident.

Yeah stick to that prediction, she could really be any color at this point. It seems more likely than Micaiah who I expect every month, but they never deliver.

Fun fact.

Golden weeks we get legendaries from cyl first place with most votes.

2018 lyn.
2019 alm
2020 Eldie
2021 gatekeeper??

I know it's not the case but it's fun fact.

12 hours ago, Xenomata said:

So the Legendary was Sigurd.

So close, you at least guessed the color right...

yah i was really confident on Red. I didn't see it being Sigurd, i really thought Male Corrin. but hey Sigurd is nice (and sparkly) but i don't like that he's just gonnabe so mean lol

I did briefly consider Sigurd, but didn't think he'd come on account of the game already having 3 other Jugdral legendaries. Even if you count mythics, the Japan-only Genealogy is now tied with or beating every other game except Three Houses. The Elibe games combined beat it with 6, but individually Binding loses and Blazing ties.

People whined last year that Tellius was getting too much favoritism, yet we can't even get a second legendary lol.

Edited by Florete

For anyone who didn't watch the trailer that should've just been put out yesterday, the regular Heroes on this banner are Selena [Fluorspar], Asbel and Eleonora.

Eleonora also happened to be on Seliph's banner, so I can't help but feel that she got picked specifically for that reason (you know, aside from the fact that the latest 5* locked colorless Hero is Louise).